Garment District hotels
The Garment District in New York City is a dream location for anyone who sews his own clothing or is interested in the fashion industry. Located in Manhattan, major designers maintain warehouses, showrooms and even production factories in this district. Walking through the streets in the area you might just run into designers from the houses of Oscar de la Renta or Donna Karan shopping in the same supply houses you're exploring. Take a shopping tour of the area or explore the history of the fashion industry at the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT).
- Stop at the information kiosk in the middle of the Garment District in New York City to get your bearings, and to enjoy the sculptures of a tailor sewing and the huge needle through a button.
- Stop at Elliott Berman Textiles to pick up fabric from Europe for your next really special project at rock bottom prices.
- Mikes New York City Tours offers a 2-hour walking tour of the district; this trip includes stops through the Garment District and personal stories about life in the fashion industry.
The Garment District is located in Manhattan borough of New York City. Stores are located between 5th and 9th Avenue, from West 34th through West 42ndStreets. It is located about seven blocks from Madison Square Garden and can be easily reached by subway. The district can easily be covered on foot. If you are going shopping for fabric and notions, do your homework in advance and make sure you know exactly how much fabric you need to buy, as pattern catalogues aren't available: most of these shops cater to the professional design world, so come prepared.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
541 hotels near Garment District
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
Offering host of amenities, Travel Inn Express New York is a perfect venue for a pleasant as well as relaxing stay. GeneralThe conference facility provided by the hotel is an ideal place to host... More
The Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square South puts guests right in the heart of Times Square, one of the most exciting areas in the Big Apple. The hotel offers comfortable accommodations for... More
Offering shared and private accommodations in the heart of the city, The Out NYC makes for a convenient urban haven for discerning travellers looking to explore the vibrant Big Apple. This resort... More
Surrounded by Broadway theatres, premier fashion houses, lively nightclubs, shopping and fine New York restaurant, Hilton Times Square is just the place to stay when visiting New York. Its fine... More
Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the City that Never Sleeps. Visitors can enjoy theatrical performances at the Broadway... More
128 West 29th Street Map
Experience the high standards of comfort at the Doubletree By Hilton Hotel New York City - Chelsea that offers luxurious accommodation, gracious outdoor spaces and modern decor. Guests at this... More
Easily accessible from New York's airports, Warwick Hotel New York offers friendly atmosphere and personalised services for both business and leisure travellers. The largest train station in the... More