Flatiron Building hotels
A fine example of Italian Renaissance architecture, Flatiron Building is one of the best known and admired buildings in New York City due to its unique design and the history behind it. Originally called the Fuller Building, the building was renamed because it looks just like a flatiron. Although it is only 89 metres tall, which is small by today's standards, this was one of the first skyscrapers in the world. Residents believed that a strong wind would knock the Flatiron Building over and were surprised that it could withstand Manhattan's occasionally harsh weather.
- Admire the building from the community area below, as the land around the Flatiron Building has become a major gathering place in New York City, complete with benches and trees.
- View the building from one of the restaurants surrounding it, as spending an hour or so on a New York City patio with this building in the background is a rewarding experience.
- Go inside the building, as even though there is no observation deck or museum, you can still visit some of the businesses inside and get a feel for the Flatiron Building.
The transportation options in New York City are numerous, which makes the Flatiron Building very accessible. If taking the subway, get off on 23rd Street, as this station is located right below the building. Those taking the bus can exit on 5th Avenue at West 23rd Street or Broadway at East 23rd Street, depending on the direction from which they came. It is also possible to take a cab to the Flatiron Building, as there is plenty to do in the area and visitors can spend the whole day exploring the sights.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (316 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
544 hotels near Flatiron Building
Featuring stylish accommodations in a central location, Best Western Premier Herald Square Hotel makes for an ideal urban retreat for travellers looking to explore cosmopolitan New York City. This... More
341 West 36th Street Map
Whether in cosmopolitan New York City for business or leisure, travellers find suitable retreat at the tasteful accommodations and central location of Doubletree By Hilton Hotel New York Times... More
Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel offers stunning design and full four-star services and upscale amenities for the most discerning guests. Located on West 26th Street just off 7th Avenue the... More
Enjoy an authentic New York experience at Manhattan NYC an Affinia hotel, which is well suited for business or leisure travellers. Just a short walk from the hotel is Rockefeller Center, home to... More
128 West 29th Street Map
Experience the high standards of comfort at the Doubletree By Hilton Hotel New York City - Chelsea that offers luxurious accommodation, gracious outdoor spaces and modern decor. Guests at this... More
325 West 33rd Street Map
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Midtown Manhattan/Penn Station welcomes travellers with a comfortable retreat set amidst local attractions and entertainment/shopping opportunities in Manhattan, New... More
312 West 37th Street Map
Homewood Suites by Hilton New York/Midtown Manhattan Times Square-South, NY makes for an ideal starting point for travellers exploring this bustling United States city with ease. Apart from... More
Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the City that Never Sleeps. Visitors can enjoy theatrical performances at the Broadway... More
Whether travelling in Big Apple for business or leisure, visitors find convenience and comfortable accommodations at the centrally located Hyatt Place New York Midtown South Hotel. After browsing... More