Flatiron Building hotels
A fine example of Italian Renaissance architecture, Flatiron Building is one of the best known and admired buildings in New York City due to its unique design and the history behind it. Originally called the Fuller Building, the building was renamed because it looks just like a flatiron. Although it is only 89 metres tall, which is small by today's standards, this was one of the first skyscrapers in the world. Residents believed that a strong wind would knock the Flatiron Building over and were surprised that it could withstand Manhattan's occasionally harsh weather.
- Admire the building from the community area below, as the land around the Flatiron Building has become a major gathering place in New York City, complete with benches and trees.
- View the building from one of the restaurants surrounding it, as spending an hour or so on a New York City patio with this building in the background is a rewarding experience.
- Go inside the building, as even though there is no observation deck or museum, you can still visit some of the businesses inside and get a feel for the Flatiron Building.
The transportation options in New York City are numerous, which makes the Flatiron Building very accessible. If taking the subway, get off on 23rd Street, as this station is located right below the building. Those taking the bus can exit on 5th Avenue at West 23rd Street or Broadway at East 23rd Street, depending on the direction from which they came. It is also possible to take a cab to the Flatiron Building, as there is plenty to do in the area and visitors can spend the whole day exploring the sights.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
543 hotels near Flatiron Building
Hotel35 NYC is central to all NYC has to offer. Including our most celebrated landmarks as well as the best shopping in the world. We are central to many corporate headquarters and are able to... More
Wolcott Hotel New York offers quality accommodation and friendly hospitality to the visitors of New York. It is within walking distance to Rockefeller Center, home to Radio City Music Hall, the... More
307 West 37th Street (West 37th Street & 8th Avenu Map
Set close to the famous Times Square, Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West makes for a convenient starting point for travellers looking to discover New York. Tourists at this central... More
128 West 29th Street Map
Experience the high standards of comfort at the Doubletree By Hilton Hotel New York City - Chelsea that offers luxurious accommodation, gracious outdoor spaces and modern decor. Guests at this... More
Offering friendly service, comfortable surroundings and modern accommodation, Hampton Inn Manhattan - Madison Square Garden Area New York is an ideal vacation spot in New York. Some of the places... More
341 West 36th Street Map
Whether in cosmopolitan New York City for business or leisure, travellers find suitable retreat at the tasteful accommodations and central location of Doubletree By Hilton Hotel New York Times... More
1033 Avenue of the Americas Map
Excellent accommodations, great services coupled with dedicated attention makes guests' stay a pleasurable experience at the Residence Inn By Marriott New York Manhattan Times Square. New York City... More
Hilton New York Fashion District Hotel offers stunning design and full four-star services and upscale amenities for the most discerning guests. Located on West 26th Street just off 7th Avenue the... More
Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Street provides luxurious interiors complemented by pleasant atmosphere and enhanced with modern features and comforts for an enjoyable stay. Tourists can visit... More