Financial District hotels
New York City’s Financial District is a prominent area of Lower Manhattan that is home to a number of major financial institutions. This area is also home to many historic buildings, including the Federal Hall, where George Washington was inaugurated as the first president of the United States in the late 17th century. Locals and tourists roam this Lower Manhattan district for the landmarks, nearby attractions, and various dining selections. Top attractions in the Financial District are Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange, South Street Seaport, Battery Park, and the Woolworth Building.
- Make your way over to New York City’s Museum of Finance, in the Financial District, to learn about the history of economic independence and entrepreneurship in this amazing city.
- Take some time to honour the many lives lost at the former site of the World Trade Center; this area is home to a memorial dedicated to the tragic 9/11 incidents, and individuals who perished during that unfortunate event in American history.
- Head over to New York City’s South Street Seaport Museum for an opportunity to become familiar with the city’s maritime history.
The Financial District is located in the Lower Manhattan section of New York City and can be reached by taxi, subway, ferry, or bus. You can make your way to this area by scheduling a flight to the LaGuardia Airport or John F. Kennedy International Airport. The most convenient mode of transportation from these two airports is the local taxi service. Taxis are readily available around the airport and throughout the city. Moreover, you can take the subway to the Financial District. Subway lines 4 and 5 will take you to the Wall St. or Fulton stations.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
523 hotels near Financial District
As the only hotel actually located on Wall Street, the Andaz Wall Street A Hyatt Hotel New York is ideal for business travellers and those in search of a Lower Manhattan travel experience. No more... More
Placed in the heart of the Downtown's World Trade Center, Millenium Hilton gives guests the opportunity to experience the sights, sounds, and an eclectic range of cultures and flavours of the New... More
8 Stone Street Map
Well located in the heart of Lower Manhattan, Doubletree Hotel New York City Financial District gives business and leisure travellers relaxed accommodations in the busy city. The hotel is just a... More
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
Placed in one of most populous urban areas in the world, Eurostars Wall Street Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel in New York offers highly specialized products and services in pleasant atmosphere. The... More
The Holiday Inn New York City Wall Street is located right in the heart of the world's most important financial district. The hotel offers convenient access to Battery Park, the neighbourhoods of... More
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
Providing a friendly atmosphere and a superior level of luxury, the Marriott Downtown New York hotel invites you to enjoy a pleasant stay whether you are in New York City for business or pleasure. ... More
Combining quality service and comfortable accommodation, Holiday Inn Express New York City Wall Street is convenient location for both leisure and business travellers. It is also within easy reach... More