Financial District hotels
New York City’s Financial District is a prominent area of Lower Manhattan that is home to a number of major financial institutions. This area is also home to many historic buildings, including the Federal Hall, where George Washington was inaugurated as the first president of the United States in the late 17th century. Locals and tourists roam this Lower Manhattan district for the landmarks, nearby attractions, and various dining selections. Top attractions in the Financial District are Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange, South Street Seaport, Battery Park, and the Woolworth Building.
- Make your way over to New York City’s Museum of Finance, in the Financial District, to learn about the history of economic independence and entrepreneurship in this amazing city.
- Take some time to honour the many lives lost at the former site of the World Trade Center; this area is home to a memorial dedicated to the tragic 9/11 incidents, and individuals who perished during that unfortunate event in American history.
- Head over to New York City’s South Street Seaport Museum for an opportunity to become familiar with the city’s maritime history.
The Financial District is located in the Lower Manhattan section of New York City and can be reached by taxi, subway, ferry, or bus. You can make your way to this area by scheduling a flight to the LaGuardia Airport or John F. Kennedy International Airport. The most convenient mode of transportation from these two airports is the local taxi service. Taxis are readily available around the airport and throughout the city. Moreover, you can take the subway to the Financial District. Subway lines 4 and 5 will take you to the Wall St. or Fulton stations.
An eclectic designer decor and top-shelf staff make the SoHo Grand Hotel offers the finest accommodation with all excitement of Manhattan that makes it a place to stay and relax as well as a prime... More
Placed in the heart of the Downtown's World Trade Center, Millenium Hilton gives guests the opportunity to experience the sights, sounds, and an eclectic range of cultures and flavours of the New... More
85 West Street Map
Includes Breakfast and Dinner for two
Providing a friendly atmosphere and a superior level of luxury, the Marriott Downtown New York hotel invites you to enjoy a pleasant stay whether you are in New York City for business or pleasure. ... More
Not the place to stay
As the only hotel actually located on Wall Street, the Andaz Wall Street A Hyatt Hotel New York is ideal for business travellers and those in search of a Lower Manhattan travel experience. No more... More
8 Stone Street Map
Bed and Breakfast
Well located in the heart of Lower Manhattan, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York City - Financial District gives business and leisure travellers relaxed accommodations in the busy city. The hotel... More
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
Offering contemporary services and amenities, Wyndham Garden Chinatown is a modern business-friendly hotel in the Big Apple. Situated in the heart of bustling Chinatown, the hotel is an ideal... More
129 Front Street Map
10% Off, Book 2 Days in Advance
Placed in one of most populous urban areas in the world, Eurostars Wall Street Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel in New York offers highly specialized products and services in pleasant atmosphere. The... More
2 Avenue of The Americas Map
Offering unsurpassed services and discriminating ambience, The Roxy Hotel (formerly the Tribeca Grand Hotel) welcomes you for an enticing holiday experience. GeneralThe Roxy Hotel (formerly the... More
Tribeca Grand is really Grand?
Refine your search
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York hotels
- Chase Manhattan Plaza hotels
- 70 Pine Street hotels
- Chamber of Commerce Building hotels
- 40 Wall Street hotels
- Museum of American Finance hotels
- Federal Hall National Memorial hotels
- Wall Street hotels
- National City Bank Building at 55 Wall Street hotels
- Equitable Building hotels
- New York Stock Exchange hotels
- Zuccotti Park hotels