Financial District hotels
New York City’s Financial District is a prominent area of Lower Manhattan that is home to a number of major financial institutions. This area is also home to many historic buildings, including the Federal Hall, where George Washington was inaugurated as the first president of the United States in the late 17th century. Locals and tourists roam this Lower Manhattan district for the landmarks, nearby attractions, and various dining selections. Top attractions in the Financial District are Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange, South Street Seaport, Battery Park, and the Woolworth Building.
- Make your way over to New York City’s Museum of Finance, in the Financial District, to learn about the history of economic independence and entrepreneurship in this amazing city.
- Take some time to honour the many lives lost at the former site of the World Trade Center; this area is home to a memorial dedicated to the tragic 9/11 incidents, and individuals who perished during that unfortunate event in American history.
- Head over to New York City’s South Street Seaport Museum for an opportunity to become familiar with the city’s maritime history.
The Financial District is located in the Lower Manhattan section of New York City and can be reached by taxi, subway, ferry, or bus. You can make your way to this area by scheduling a flight to the LaGuardia Airport or John F. Kennedy International Airport. The most convenient mode of transportation from these two airports is the local taxi service. Taxis are readily available around the airport and throughout the city. Moreover, you can take the subway to the Financial District. Subway lines 4 and 5 will take you to the Wall St. or Fulton stations.
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (319 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (159 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (155 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
538 hotels near Financial District
Offering contemporary services and amenities, Wyndham Garden Chinatown is a modern business-friendly hotel in the Big Apple. Situated in the heart of bustling Chinatown, the hotel is an ideal... More
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
Placed in one of most populous urban areas in the world, Eurostars Wall Street Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel in New York offers highly specialized products and services in pleasant atmosphere. The... More
Combining exceptional location and welcoming atmosphere, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown New York is an ideal place for a splendid vacation in New York. GeneralBEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport... More
Offering tasteful accommodations in a central location, Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca New York City makes for an ideal base for travellers looking to explore The City That Never Sleeps. This chic... More
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
Offering unsurpassed services and discriminating ambience, the Tribeca Grand Hotel New York welcomes you for an enticing holiday experience. GeneralThe hotel is in a dynamic downtown neighbourhood... More
Comfortable accommodation, friendly services and a relaxed atmosphere await guests at Conrad New York, a hotel located in the financial district of the city. Those visiting New York on business... More
Combining quality service and comfortable accommodation, Holiday Inn Express New York City Wall Street is convenient location for both leisure and business travellers. It is also within easy reach... More