Financial District hotels
New York City’s Financial District is a prominent area of Lower Manhattan that is home to a number of major financial institutions. This area is also home to many historic buildings, including the Federal Hall, where George Washington was inaugurated as the first president of the United States in the late 17th century. Locals and tourists roam this Lower Manhattan district for the landmarks, nearby attractions, and various dining selections. Top attractions in the Financial District are Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange, South Street Seaport, Battery Park, and the Woolworth Building.
- Make your way over to New York City’s Museum of Finance, in the Financial District, to learn about the history of economic independence and entrepreneurship in this amazing city.
- Take some time to honour the many lives lost at the former site of the World Trade Center; this area is home to a memorial dedicated to the tragic 9/11 incidents, and individuals who perished during that unfortunate event in American history.
- Head over to New York City’s South Street Seaport Museum for an opportunity to become familiar with the city’s maritime history.
The Financial District is located in the Lower Manhattan section of New York City and can be reached by taxi, subway, ferry, or bus. You can make your way to this area by scheduling a flight to the LaGuardia Airport or John F. Kennedy International Airport. The most convenient mode of transportation from these two airports is the local taxi service. Taxis are readily available around the airport and throughout the city. Moreover, you can take the subway to the Financial District. Subway lines 4 and 5 will take you to the Wall St. or Fulton stations.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
536 hotels near Financial District
Welcome to the world's tallest Holiday Inn! Discover elegant luxury and beautiful city views when you stay at the Holiday Inn ® Manhattan – Financial District. Centered in the heart of New York... More
Combining quality service and comfortable accommodation, Holiday Inn Express New York City Wall Street is convenient location for both leisure and business travellers. It is also within easy reach... More
The Holiday Inn New York City Wall Street is located right in the heart of the world's most important financial district. The hotel offers convenient access to Battery Park, the neighbourhoods of... More
World Center Hotel New York offers unique atmosphere, warm hospitality and modern facilities. Visitors can explore the Empire State Building, which is a famous skyscraper, shop at the Fifth Avenue,... More
Combining exceptional location and welcoming atmosphere, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown New York is an ideal place for a splendid vacation in New York. GeneralBEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport... More
8 Stone Street Map
Well located in the heart of Lower Manhattan, Doubletree Hotel New York City Financial District gives business and leisure travellers relaxed accommodations in the busy city. The hotel is just a... More
Located in New York's financial district, the Club Quarters World Trade Center offers comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travellers. Visitors have easy access to Wall Street, the... More
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
Assuring quality amenities and exceptional service, the Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District offers a home away from home experience. GeneralThe business centre provides working... More