Diamond District hotels
The historic Diamond District of New York City is a major trading hub of the world’s diamond industry. It has been in its current location in central Manhattan on 47th Street since 1941 and is within walking distance to attractions such as Rockefeller Center and the Broadway Theater District. The Diamond District has over 2,600 businesses trading primarily in diamonds and precious gems, and many traders operate from ‘booths’ in exchange centres rather than shop fronts. Many merchants sell jewellery and watches in the area and are popular with tourists and locals looking for a range of designs and deals.
- Browse the immense number of shops and booths in the Diamond District where millions of dollars’ worth of gems are traded every day and uncover bargains or unique pieces of diamond jewellery to suit your fancy and wallet.
- Walk along 47th Street to the intersection of 7th Avenue and take in all the sights and sounds of that famous New York City attraction—Times Square.
- Take in a show at the nearby Radio City Music Hall and or take a break from shopping and people-watch instead at New York City’s Bryant Park.
New York City has one of the best transportation systems and getting to the Diamond District is relatively painless by subway. The Diamond District is located on West 47th Street in central Manhattan, and subway lines B, D, F, M stop at 47 - 50 Streets/Rockefeller Center. Subway lines A, C, E stop at 50 Street. The District is only a block away from the Rockefeller Center. Conversely, visitors to the Diamond District can hail a taxi from anywhere in the city, and several bus routes service the area as well.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
530 hotels near Diamond District
Offering shared and private accommodations in the heart of the city, The Out NYC Resort makes for a convenient urban haven for discerning travellers looking to explore the vibrant Big Apple. This... More
Surrounded by Broadway theatres, premier fashion houses, lively nightclubs, shopping and fine New York restaurant, Hilton Times Square is just the place to stay when visiting New York. Its fine... More
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Hilton New York offers elegant accommodations conveniently located at the heart of New York near several tourists attractions. Patrons at this chic hotel can stroll around Times Square where... More
City Club Hotel New York offers personalised services, central location and friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable holiday. It is few blocks away from Grand Central Station, the largest train station... More
325 West 33rd Street Map
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Midtown Manhattan/Penn Station welcomes travellers with a comfortable retreat set amidst local attractions and entertainment/shopping opportunities in Manhattan, New... More
Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Street provides luxurious interiors complemented by pleasant atmosphere and enhanced with modern features and comforts for an enjoyable stay. Tourists can visit... More
128 West 29th Street Map
Experience the high standards of comfort at the Doubletree By Hilton Hotel New York City - Chelsea that offers luxurious accommodation, gracious outdoor spaces and modern decor. Guests at this... More