Diamond District hotels
The historic Diamond District of New York City is a major trading hub of the world’s diamond industry. It has been in its current location in central Manhattan on 47th Street since 1941 and is within walking distance to attractions such as Rockefeller Center and the Broadway Theater District. The Diamond District has over 2,600 businesses trading primarily in diamonds and precious gems, and many traders operate from ‘booths’ in exchange centres rather than shop fronts. Many merchants sell jewellery and watches in the area and are popular with tourists and locals looking for a range of designs and deals.
- Browse the immense number of shops and booths in the Diamond District where millions of dollars’ worth of gems are traded every day and uncover bargains or unique pieces of diamond jewellery to suit your fancy and wallet.
- Walk along 47th Street to the intersection of 7th Avenue and take in all the sights and sounds of that famous New York City attraction—Times Square.
- Take in a show at the nearby Radio City Music Hall and or take a break from shopping and people-watch instead at New York City’s Bryant Park.
New York City has one of the best transportation systems and getting to the Diamond District is relatively painless by subway. The Diamond District is located on West 47th Street in central Manhattan, and subway lines B, D, F, M stop at 47 - 50 Streets/Rockefeller Center. Subway lines A, C, E stop at 50 Street. The District is only a block away from the Rockefeller Center. Conversely, visitors to the Diamond District can hail a taxi from anywhere in the city, and several bus routes service the area as well.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
546 hotels near Diamond District
Offering shared and private accommodations in the heart of the city, The Out NYC makes for a convenient urban haven for discerning travellers looking to explore the vibrant Big Apple. This resort... More
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Featuring stylish accommodations in a central location, Best Western Premier Herald Square Hotel makes for an ideal urban retreat for travellers looking to explore cosmopolitan New York City. This... More
Row NYC welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the city that never sleeps. The hotel's location in Broadway's Theater District, places it just around the corner from 14... More
341 West 36th Street Map
Whether in cosmopolitan New York City for business or leisure, travellers find suitable retreat at the tasteful accommodations and central location of Doubletree By Hilton Hotel New York Times... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More
Holiday Inn New York City Midtown 57th St. welcomes travellers to value-for-money accommodations in a quiet district of the Big Apple. Tourists spend leisure studying the displays at The Museum of... More