Diamond District hotels
The historic Diamond District of New York City is a major trading hub of the world’s diamond industry. It has been in its current location in central Manhattan on 47th Street since 1941 and is within walking distance to attractions such as Rockefeller Center and the Broadway Theater District. The Diamond District has over 2,600 businesses trading primarily in diamonds and precious gems, and many traders operate from ‘booths’ in exchange centres rather than shop fronts. Many merchants sell jewellery and watches in the area and are popular with tourists and locals looking for a range of designs and deals.
- Browse the immense number of shops and booths in the Diamond District where millions of dollars’ worth of gems are traded every day and uncover bargains or unique pieces of diamond jewellery to suit your fancy and wallet.
- Walk along 47th Street to the intersection of 7th Avenue and take in all the sights and sounds of that famous New York City attraction—Times Square.
- Take in a show at the nearby Radio City Music Hall and or take a break from shopping and people-watch instead at New York City’s Bryant Park.
New York City has one of the best transportation systems and getting to the Diamond District is relatively painless by subway. The Diamond District is located on West 47th Street in central Manhattan, and subway lines B, D, F, M stop at 47 - 50 Streets/Rockefeller Center. Subway lines A, C, E stop at 50 Street. The District is only a block away from the Rockefeller Center. Conversely, visitors to the Diamond District can hail a taxi from anywhere in the city, and several bus routes service the area as well.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
545 hotels near Diamond District
Offering shared and private accommodations in the heart of the city, The Out NYC makes for a convenient urban haven for discerning travellers looking to explore the vibrant Big Apple. This resort... More
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
Surrounded by Broadway theatres, premier fashion houses, lively nightclubs, shopping and fine New York restaurant, Hilton Times Square is just the place to stay when visiting New York. Its fine... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North is an ideal place for business and leisure guests who are looking for quality accommodation with personalised services. New York skyscrapers such as Empire... More
Providing comfortable accommodations in a central location, Pod 51 Hotel makes for a suitable base for hip travellers on a budget looking to explore cosmopolitan New York City. This value-for-money... More
Wolcott Hotel New York offers quality accommodation and friendly hospitality to the visitors of New York. It is within walking distance to Rockefeller Center, home to Radio City Music Hall, the... More
City Club Hotel New York offers personalised services, central location and friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable holiday. It is few blocks away from Grand Central Station, the largest train station... More
128 West 29th Street Map
Experience the high standards of comfort at the Doubletree By Hilton Hotel New York City - Chelsea that offers luxurious accommodation, gracious outdoor spaces and modern decor. Guests at this... More