Coney Island hotels
Coney Island is one of the most historic attractions in the New York City area. The entire peninsula, which is home to the world-famous Cyclone Rollercoaster, features several amusement parks, museums, and restaurants for visitors to explore. Coney Island has been a tourist respite since the mid-1800s and has been enjoying a revival in recent times, thanks to the city's efforts to revitalize the area. During the summer, the site attracts many visitors to its beaches and boardwalks. Annual events such as the BK Festival and Coney Island Film Festival offer plenty of art and culture for guests.
- Ride the Cyclone Rollercoaster at Luna Parkat Coney Island to experience one of the oldest roller coasters in the world, which has been operating in New York City since the 1920s.
- Visit the New York Aquarium, the only aquarium in New York City, which features marine animals from around the world such as seals, walruses, and sharks.
- Get tickets for the Coney Island Circus Sideshow, an unforgettable line-up of exotic and unusual artists and performers such as fire-eaters, snake charmers, and magicians.
Air travellers who are arriving in New York City typically land at one of three airports, including John F. Kennedy International Airport, LaGuardia Airport, and Newark Liberty International Airport. All three terminals are well connected to the city's public transportation system, and offer the quickest travel to Coney Island. Visitors who ride the city's MTA subway line can take the D, F, N, or Q lines to the Stillwell Avenue Station at the amusement park. Several bus routes from both Manhattan and Brooklyn also travel to Coney Island, including numbers B36, B74, and X38.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
472 hotels near Coney Island
Set in a beautiful location, Best Western Plus Brooklyn Bay Hotel is ideal place to enjoy a business or leisure vacation. This property offers attention to detail service and quality accommodation... More
Offering a favourable location and relaxing atmosphere, this attractive property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Brooklyn. GeneralThe hotel also offers excellent meeting and... More
Featuring a seamless blend of comfort and modern technology, the Comfort Inn welcomes you for unforgettable stay at Brooklyn. GeneralThe Comfort Inn Brooklyn provides a meeting room that can... More
Discover a treasure in the emerging neighborhood of downtown Brooklyn. Our hotel's proximity to Manhattan makes it an ideal selection for both business and leisure travelers. Located near... More
Offering shared and private accommodations in the heart of the city, The Out NYC makes for a convenient urban haven for discerning travellers looking to explore the vibrant Big Apple. This resort... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
Wolcott Hotel New York offers quality accommodation and friendly hospitality to the visitors of New York. It is within walking distance to Rockefeller Center, home to Radio City Music Hall, the... More
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North is an ideal place for business and leisure guests who are looking for quality accommodation with personalised services. New York skyscrapers such as Empire... More