City Hall hotels
National historic landmark, architectural masterpiece, national treasure of infinite value… well, the 200-year-old City Hall, in New York City, is all this and more. With a unique combination of classic American-Georgian design on the inside, and magnificent French Renaissance styling on the outside, this rotunda-domed building is truly an architect’s dream. 20 decades later, the Lower Manhattan hall stands proudly and conspicuously between Broadway, Chambers Street, and Park Row, with other historic buildings and landmarks, including the Brooklyn Bridge, for company. To the millions of people who visit it every year, City Hall is a mesmerising visual experience without compare.
- Step into the Governor’s Room, which played host to Abraham Lincoln and Albert Einstein; see George Washington’s desk, the unmatched 108-piece artwork collection from the 18th to the 20th century, and more.
- Catch fleeting glimpses of the (now defunct) New York City Subway’s original showpiece station situated immediately below the City Hall plaza, with its captivating architecture, colourful glass-tiles, glossy brass chandeliers, and bright skylights.
- Relax in the serene, green surrounds of City Hall Park, in New York City, which features the original 1871 fountain, statue of colonial patriot Nathan Hale, and other historic monuments.
Although you could always hire a taxi, or rent a car and drive to City Hall, in New York City, there are two convenient public transportation options to get there – trains and buses. The hall is well connected by subway trains, which connect nearby Park Place, Chambers Street, and the Brooklyn Bridge. Other good alternatives include trains operating on the IRT Lexington Avenue and Broadway 7th Avenue routes. In addition to trains, there is regular M15 bus service to City Hall and Park Row. By car, the hall can be easily accessed via the West Side Highway and FDR Drive.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
540 hotels near City Hall
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
Offering contemporary services and amenities, Wyndham Garden Chinatown is a modern business-friendly hotel in the Big Apple. Situated in the heart of bustling Chinatown, the hotel is an ideal... More
Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel New York welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the City that Never Sleeps. Tourists can visit Brooklyn Bridge, the longest suspension... More
Surrounded by many boutiques, world-class art galleries, award-winning restaurants and New York nightlife, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca provides an ideal setting for an enjoyable vacation. It... More
The Hampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo is located in Soho, one of New York's most popular neighbourhoods. Guests of the hotel are close to boutiques, upscale restaurants, galleries and museums. Some of the... More
World Center Hotel New York offers unique atmosphere, warm hospitality and modern facilities. Visitors can explore the Empire State Building, which is a famous skyscraper, shop at the Fifth Avenue,... More
Boasting close proximity to Eldridge Street Synagogue, a place of worship for a Jewish congregation, Sohotel New York offers contemporary design blended with simple elegance for a comfortable stay.... More
Placed in one of most populous urban areas in the world, Eurostars Wall Street Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel in New York offers highly specialized products and services in pleasant atmosphere. The... More
Offering tasteful accommodations in a central location, Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca New York City makes for an ideal base for travellers looking to explore The City That Never Sleeps. This chic... More