Circle Line hotels
Whether catering to tourists visiting the city or residents looking for something interesting to do, Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, one of the world’s most famous boat rides, offers a relaxing way to view the famous New York City skyline. Serving the city since 1945, Circle Line has served over 60 million passengers. Circle Line operates its boats from Pier 83 as well as Pier 16 at the South Street Seaport. Circle Line is the only cruise line dedicated solely to sightseeing with steel ships with large panes of glass, allowing passengers to get a full view of the city.
- Take the full Circle Line island cruise and see the New York City sites, including Yankee Stadium, Intrepid, and an up-close view of the Statue of Liberty.
- Take the two-hour semi-circle cruise, passing by each sight two times and narrated by professional guides, and get great pictures and a great understanding of major attractions such as the Empire State Building, Ellis Island, and the Statue of Liberty.
- Cruise with the Circle Line’s Harbour Lights Tour for a romantic trip when the sun begins to set and the skyline comes alive in New York City.
New York City’s public transportation is second to none. There is an underground system that reaches out to all five boroughs, and city buses that run frequently. The Circle Line is located on Pier 83 at West 42nd Street and also in the South Street Seaport. When taking the bus or underground, be sure to pay attention to where you are going since it is likely you will need to switch trains at some point. There are plenty of taxi cabs in the city and limousine services for those who wish to travel in style.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (157 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
545 hotels near Circle Line
449 W. 36th Street Map
With a unique atmosphere, special hospitality and convenient facilities, the Ascend Collection The Gem Hotel New York offers excellent accommodation that makes you to feel at home. GeneralBusiness... More
With cosy accommodation and convenient facilities, you can enjoy warm welcome and stunning views of the New York City skyline at the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel Weehawken. GeneralConference... More
Comfort Inn Convention Centre New York City is designed to meet the needs of business and leisure travellers. The hotel's location allows guest to access the famous tourist spots of the city. Sport... More
Presenting a great combination of personal services and comfort, Best Western Convention Center Hotel New York City welcomes guests for a pleasing vacation. Visitors can enjoy theatrical... More
Offering shared and private accommodations in the heart of the city, The Out NYC makes for a convenient urban haven for discerning travellers looking to explore the vibrant Big Apple. This resort... More
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Row NYC welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the city that never sleeps. The hotel's location in Broadway's Theater District, places it just around the corner from 14... More
341 West 36th Street Map
Whether in cosmopolitan New York City for business or leisure, travellers find suitable retreat at the tasteful accommodations and central location of Doubletree By Hilton Hotel New York Times... More