Chinatown, Lower Manhattan hotels
Lower East Side
The Lower East Side in the New York Cityborough of Manhattan was once known as a neighbourhood of immigrants and the blue-collar worker. This neighbourhood had a substantial amount of diversity with Italians, Germans, Ukrainians, and Poles. Moreover, this area was one of the largest Jewish communities in the world. Having experienced a renaissance in the 2000s, the Lower East Side now attracts people from everywhere because of the bargain shopping boutiques, galleries, entertainment venues and the multi-national restaurants. Tourists come here to find bargain deals on fashion apparel and household items, great food and lively atmosphere.
- Take a guided tour of New York City’s Lower East Side Tenement Museum; this tour involves exploring the history of the 97 Orchard Street building where thousands of immigrants from over 20 different countries once lived in the early 1900’s.
- Head over to the popular Lower East Side eatery known as Pickle Guys, which has some of the tastiest pickles in the world, including the garlic influenced pickle and pickled tomatoes.
- Spend your night at the Bowery Ballroom music venue in New York City to watch talented artists perform and entertain a small intimate crowd.
Travellers can make their way to New York City by making flight arrangements through the John F. Kennedy Airport, or the LaGuardia International Airport. There are plenty of taxicabs and airport shuttles that will transport you to the Lower East Side section of Manhattan. This community also has MetroCard buses and vans that stop at Grand & Lewis Streets, along with Grand and Pitt Streets. There is also the option of taking bus lines M1, M2, M14, and M15 to the Lower East Side. Moreover, you can take the subway to this neighbourhood.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
18 hotels in Chinatown, Lower Manhattan
95 Henry Street Map
Providing tasteful accommodations and central location, Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Downtown makes for an ideal urban retreat for discerning travellers looking to discover the wonders... More
Boasting close proximity to Eldridge Street Synagogue, a place of worship for a Jewish congregation, Sohotel New York offers contemporary design blended with simple elegance for a comfortable stay.... More
Offering contemporary services and amenities, Wyndham Garden Chinatown is a modern business-friendly hotel in the Big Apple. Situated in the heart of bustling Chinatown, the hotel is an ideal... More
Holiday Inn Nyc - Lower East Side invites travellers to comfortable accommodations while in a corporate or leisure trip in the famous New York City. After attending to business matters, visitors at... More
Hotel 17 New York offers quality accommodation and personalised services that are suitable for tourists, students and international travellers. While staying in the city, guests can visit the... More
Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel New York welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the City that Never Sleeps. Tourists can visit Brooklyn Bridge, the longest suspension... More
135 E. Houston Street Map
The GEM Hotel in SoHo is part of the Ascend Collection of hotels. It is located near many of the areas best shopping, dining and attractions. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square and... More
Blue Moon Hotel New York is an eight storey building, which is a perfect place for travellers to experience comfortable lodging. Just 2 kilometres from this hotel is Washington Arch, one of the... More
Hotel On Rivington New York invites corporate and leisure travellers to posh accommodations with convenient services strategically set in the bustling centre of Lower East Side in New York. This... More