Carnegie Hall hotels
The historic Carnegie Hall in New York City is a famous music performance venue that is revered by artists and fans from all over the world. The hall opened in 1891. Andrew Carnegie funded the construction of this historic venue. Many famous musicians have had legendary performances at this music hall. Popular artists like Benny Goodman, Duke Ellington, Billie Holiday, Dizzy Gillespie, and the Beatles have graced the stage of Carnegie Hall. Tourists that visit this part of the world should make sure they purchase tickets to see a live performance of classical, world, jazz, or folk music.
- Seize the opportunity to learn about the history of New York City’s Carnegie Hall at the Rose Museum, which is situated on the second floor of this facility. The museum was opened in 1991 and has archives, and concert programs that span over a century.
- Don’t leave this New York City landmark without taking a guided tour of the entire music hall. Visitors will get insight into the history, construction, performances, and controversy that makes Carnegie Hall a unique place to visit.
- Head over to the Citi Café for food and drinks before the big concert starts.
There are several different transportation modes New York City tourists can use to arrive at Carnegie Hall. The facility is located at 881 Seventh Avenue at 57th Street in Midtown Manhattan. Concertgoers can take a cab, bus, or subway to this music venue. Tourists who would like to take a subway to the music hall will have the option of riding the A, C, B, or D subways to the 59th Street entrance. Moreover, bus lines M7, M5, M10 and several other lines all stop in the vicinity of Carnegie Hall.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
546 hotels near Carnegie Hall
Offering shared and private accommodations in the heart of the city, The Out NYC makes for a convenient urban haven for discerning travellers looking to explore the vibrant Big Apple. This resort... More
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Row NYC welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the city that never sleeps. The hotel's location in Broadway's Theater District, places it just around the corner from 14... More
Holiday Inn New York City Midtown 57th St. welcomes travellers to value-for-money accommodations in a quiet district of the Big Apple. Tourists spend leisure studying the displays at The Museum of... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Surrounded by Broadway theatres, premier fashion houses, lively nightclubs, shopping and fine New York restaurant, Hilton Times Square is just the place to stay when visiting New York. Its fine... More