Brooklyn Bridge hotels
The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City was opened and completed in 1883. One of the oldest suspension bridges in America is also a world-renowned landmark that people from different places of the world come to admire. Motorists, bicyclists, and pedestrians have access to the bridge, which connects the lower part of Manhattan to Brooklyn to the east. Tourists can walk or driving during the night or evening. The bridge provides fantastic views during the night hours (which make for some beautiful pictures). Moreover, there is a newly constructed waterfront known as the Brooklyn Bridge Park available to the public.
- Spend a fun day at the Brooklyn Bridge Park, home to many concerts, outdoor movies, exercise classes, and spectacular views of the New York Harbour and New York City.
- See a clear view of the Statue of Liberty from the Brooklyn Bridge, with the imposing wall of Manhattan skyscrapers on your right.
- Make sure to take a tour of the South Street Seaport located near the Brooklyn Bridge; this seaport is home to a maritime museum and mall, plus some great New York City shopping and dining.
The Brooklyn Bridge is located between Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn Heights. New York City tourists access it on a daily basis to get around. The pedestrian walkway on the Brooklyn side of the bridge is located at Tillary/Adams Streets. Also, there is a pedestrian staircase located on Prospect Street near the east end of Cadman Plaza. On the Manhattan side, pedestrians can access the bridge via Park Row and Centre Street. Tourists can also take subways 4, 5, and 6 from the City Hall subway station in Manhattan; or the C and D subways from the High Street Station in Brooklyn.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
534 hotels near Brooklyn Bridge
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
170 Broadway Map
Newly opened January 2015. Our building is a historic preservation most famously known for being in the heart of the Jewelry district circa 1903. Originally occupied by the American Gemstone of... More
World Center Hotel New York offers unique atmosphere, warm hospitality and modern facilities. Visitors can explore the Empire State Building, which is a famous skyscraper, shop at the Fifth Avenue,... More
Placed in one of most populous urban areas in the world, Eurostars Wall Street Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel in New York offers highly specialized products and services in pleasant atmosphere. The... More
Located in New York's financial district, the Club Quarters World Trade Center offers comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travellers. Visitors have easy access to Wall Street, the... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, Club Quarters, Downtown is a good choice of accommodation, while visiting New York. The property's pleasant ambience and friendly service makes it... More
As the only hotel actually located on Wall Street, the Andaz Wall Street A Hyatt Hotel New York is ideal for business travellers and those in search of a Lower Manhattan travel experience. No more... More
Assuring quality amenities and exceptional service, the Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District offers a home away from home experience. GeneralThe business centre provides working... More
Welcome to the world's tallest Holiday Inn! Discover elegant luxury and beautiful city views when you stay at the Holiday Inn ® Manhattan – Financial District. Centered in the heart of New York... More