American Museum of Natural History hotels
American Museum of Natural History
New York City’s American Museum of Natural History is an immensely large world-famous museum that is located in Manhattan’s Upper West Side. This museum was first established and opened to the public in 1869. Comprised of 25 interconnected buildings, a research library, several laboratories, and 46 exhibition halls; museum patrons will most likely not have a chance to take part in everything this place has to offer in just one visit. The American Museum of Natural History can provide a wonderful educational and entertainment experience for children and adults. Visitors will have an opportunity to learn about fossil life, dinosaurs, meteorites, and aquatic life.
- Head over to the Butterfly Conservatory hall before you exit this New York City attraction—the Butterfly Conservatory provides a great experience for guests that want to get a close look at over 500 tropical butterflies.
- View an educational nature documentary at the American Museum of Natural History’s state-of-the-art IMAX theatre.
- Don’t leave New York City’s most popular museum without taking the Earth and Space Tour; the main features of the tour will be the Willamette Meteorite and Scales of the Universe Exhibit.
The American Museum of Natural History is located in New York City’s Upper West Side at Central Park West. Tourists can get to the museum by taking a subway, taxi, or bus. Those that decide to take the subway to this museum should board subways B or C, and get off at the 81st Street stop. Travellers can also take the 1 train, which makes daily stops at Broadway and West 79th Street near the museum. Several buses will take tourists to the location of this wondrous facility. Daily museum hours are from 10am to 5:45pm.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
546 hotels near American Museum of Natural History
NYLO New York City with its ideal location, close to countless boutiques, restaurants and art galleries, serves as a fashionable destination for vacationers as well as business travellers. Besides... More
Being an ideal place in the city of New York, Empire Hotel New York offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralEmpire Hotel New... More
Being one of the renowned boutique hotel in New York, the Excelsior Hotel offers ultimate luxury and excellent services to makes your stay a truly memorable one. GeneralAn attractive panelled... More
Featuring a seamless fusion of comfort and convenience through inviting spaces in an Upper West Side location, Belleclaire Hotel New York creates an ideal have for travellers in this part of New... More
Combining old-European charm and modern elegance, The Lucerne Hotel New York makes for a sophisticated urban retreat for chic business and holiday travellers staying in the Big Apple. While on a... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and quality services, this property is an ideal place for a pleasant and enjoyable vacation. GeneralGuests can make use of the well-equipped business centre to... More
Housed in a luxurious 1927 landmark building teeming with top-notch amenities and plush spaces in a convenient city centre location, The Mark Hotel New York City creates an elegant retreat for... More
Escape to the rustic charm of Hotel Wales and experience the inspired hospitality and style that is guaranteed to make your New York City visit an unforgettable one. GeneralWhether hosting a... More
Days Inn Hotel New York City Broadway has quality accommodation for travellers in New York, close to many city attractions. This property is located within easy reach from Conservatory Garden which... More