Neon Museum hotels
Visitors to the Neon Museum in Las Vegas are treated to a glimpse of what it was like when Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and the Mob still ruled Sin City. Located on Las Vegas Boulevard, the Neon Museum features the original luminous signs of historic casinos and hotels on its 2.4 hectares of outdoor space. In 1996 the city of Las Vegas decided it was time to restore and protect these connections to the past. The display now offers a surreal journey through the wild history of one of America’s most popular cities.
- See one of the signs that started it all: the 24 metre high sign for the Sahara, an iconic symbol that has served as a backdrop for hundreds of films set in Las Vegas.
- Take a tour of the Neon Museum Boneyard that features more than 150 historic neon signs from around Las Vegas.
- The massive Neonopolis Shopping Mall just next door to the Neon Museum, where visitors are treated to an array of stores and restaurants as well as three miles of neon lights.
The Neon Museum is located on the legendary Las Vegas Strip, and is easily accessible from just about anywhere in the city. Most visitors will arrive via the McCarran International Airport, and there are a bevy of transportation options to get to The Strip. Shuttle buses offer direct routes from the airport to several of the large hotel/casinos nearby. Although The Strip can be difficult to navigate on foot, there are convenient, air conditioned indoor trams that connect many of the casinos.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
188 hotels near Neon Museum
Plaza Hotel & Casino provides comfortable lodging and friendly service. Guests can stroll through the pedestrian mall at Fremont Street Experience. They can also unfold the secret codes and... More
Golden Nugget Hotel Las Vegas invites holidaymakers to rich accommodations and a host of entertainment facilities just a quick walk to Fremont Street Experience. Aside from exploring the sights and... More
With chic accommodations and strategic location, the D Casino and Hotel makes for an ideal starting point for a fun-filled stay in Las Vegas, Nevada. This stylish hotel places vacationers a few... More
Offering recreation facilities and chic accommodations set within easy access to must-see local attractions, Downtown Grand An Ascend Hotel Collection Member makes for an ideal base for travellers... More
With tasteful accommodations and accessible location, Four Queens Casino & Hotel Las Vegas makes for an ideal base for exploring the endless entertainment and shopping opportunities at the vibrant... More
With cosy accommodations set amidst a myriad of entertainment opportunities, Fremont Hotel And Casino makes for an ideal base for travellers in the bustling Sin City. This stylish Las Vegas hotel... More
Our Hawaiian friends have taught us the meaning of Aloha Spirit here at the Cal, and we like to share that warm feeling of familyAnd friendship with everyone. At the Cal you are not just our guest,... More
Possibly the best kept secret in all of Las Vegas, set in the splendor of the Victorian era is the Main Street Station Hotel, CasinoAnd Brewery.Guests must be 21 years of age or older. A Refundable... More
El Cortez Hotel & Casino Las Vegas offers its guests world-class lodging, dining and recreational facilities. The famous Fremont Street Experience is just a few minutes away, allowing guests to... More