M&M's World hotels
The four floors of the M&M’s World specialty museum in Las Vegas, Nevada, are a paradise for chocolate lovers and an homage to all things chocolate. The store is located on the famous Las Vegas Strip next to the MGM Grand. Since first opening its doors in 1997, M&M’s World Las Vegas has been welcoming visitors into its chocolaty wonderland, where they are treated to a colourful array of merchandise and floor-to-ceiling bins containing every variety and colour of the iconic candy. This magical shop is fun for kids of all ages.
- Be wowed by the history of chocolate in the 3D theatre located on the first floor of M&M’s World Las Vegas, where you will get a peek into how the world-famous candy is made.
- Head to the second floor of M&M’s World Las Vegas to see a replica of the M&M’s race car driven in the NASCAR cup series, or buy some M&M’s themed clothing.
- Check out the paintings on the staircase to see how the candy has evolved and developed over time, from the original M&M’s characters to their modern-day versions.
Situated on the Las Vegas Strip, M&M’s World is easy to get to from just about anywhere in Vegas. From the McCarran Airport there are shuttles that go directly to the MGM Grand, which is right next door to M&M’s World. There are also buses from downtown Las Vegas to The Strip, but the easiest way to get there is by taxi. The Strip gets congested, especially at night, so travelling from one end of The Strip to the other can be a hassle. The best alternative is to take the indoor trains that connect the casinos.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
189 hotels near M&M's World
With plush amenities and entertainment options on the vibrant Las Vegas Strip, Excalibur Hotel and Casino makes for a suitable base for travellers visiting Sin City. Holidaymakers catch movies at... More
Boasting a pyramid-shaped structure, posh accommodations and various entertainment opportunities, Luxor Hotel and Casino makes for an ideal holiday destination in Vegas. Apart from having fun at... More
Set in the heart of exciting Las Vegas Strip, Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas offers chic accommodations and plenty of on-site recreational amenities to travellers while in Las Vegas, Nevada. At this... More
Offering modern comfort, leisure amenities and high-end services, Monte Carlo Resort and Casino makes for an ideal base for sophisticated holidaymakers exploring Sin City. Tourists at this Las... More
Savvy travellers vacationing in Sin City find ideal base at the chic accommodations of Planet Hollywood Resort Casino. This luxury resort in Las Vegas downtown places guests less than six miles to... More
With vibrant recreation sites and several business hubs close by, MGM Grand Hotel and Casino makes an ideal starting point for holidaymakers and corporate travellers in Sin City. While in this part... More
Featuring deluxe accommodations and replicas of top New York City attractions, New York-New York Las Vegas Hotel and Casino makes for a suitable base for travellers exploring vibrant Las Vegas.... More
Centrally located along the vibrant Las Vegas Strip, the stylish Bally's Hotel Las Vegas makes for an ideal starting point for travellers looking to explore the Sin City. Holidaymakers at this... More
Whether in Vegas for business or pleasure, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino affords travellers luxurious and stylish accommodations and offers plenty of entertainment opportunities. Tourists can be... More