Luxor Casino hotels
When people picture the lights and excitement of the Las Vegas Strip one of the most enduring images is that of the Luxor Casino, as this pyramid shaped mega-hotel is one of the most recognizable symbols in the world. The Luxor Casino draws its name from the city of Luxor in Ancient Egypt and uses Egyptian themes to draw visitors to its 11,000 square metre casino that features more than 2,000 slot machines. This state of the art casino is one of the largest in the world and is known for the massive beam of light emitted from its “eye.”
- Get a full day of beauty treatment and massage at the Nurture Spa and Salon located inside the Luxor Casino, a great way to relax after a hard day in the Las Vegas heat.
- Be amazed and thrilled by illusions and magic at the “Believe” show at the Luxor Casino, an act that features world famous magician Criss Angel and is one of the most popular in Las Vegas.
- Have a cocktail or get full bottle service at the ultra-exclusive Noir Bar, where celebrities and other VIP’s can often be found drinking colourful concoctions.
The Las Vegas Strip is easily accessible from the McCarran Airport in a number of ways, so getting to the Luxor Casino is very easy. Guests at the hotel can use the Luxor’s complimentary shuttle, just be sure to make arrangements when you are booking your room. Otherwise you can take the Strip and Downtown express bus that stops in front of many of the popular casinos on The Strip. There is also the Westcliff Airport Express that goes directly to several casinos on The Strip. If buses are not for you, then just catch a cab or limo.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
187 hotels near Luxor Casino
Boasting a pyramid-shaped structure, posh accommodations and various entertainment opportunities, Luxor Hotel and Casino makes for an ideal holiday destination in Vegas. Apart from having fun at... More
With plush amenities and entertainment options on the vibrant Las Vegas Strip, Excalibur Hotel and Casino makes for a suitable base for travellers visiting Sin City. Holidaymakers catch movies at... More
Savvy travellers vacationing in Sin City find ideal base at the chic accommodations of Planet Hollywood Resort Casino. This luxury resort in Las Vegas downtown places guests less than six miles to... More
Offering modern comfort, leisure amenities and high-end services, Monte Carlo Resort and Casino makes for an ideal base for sophisticated holidaymakers exploring Sin City. Tourists at this Las... More
Whether in Vegas for business or pleasure, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino affords travellers luxurious and stylish accommodations and offers plenty of entertainment opportunities. Tourists can be... More
With vibrant recreation sites and several business hubs close by, MGM Grand Hotel and Casino makes an ideal starting point for holidaymakers and corporate travellers in Sin City. While in this part... More
Featuring deluxe accommodations and replicas of top New York City attractions, New York-New York Las Vegas Hotel and Casino makes for a suitable base for travellers exploring vibrant Las Vegas.... More
Hooters Casino Hotel Las Vegas provides a truly unique holiday experience and personalised service. Las Vegas city attractions such as King Tuts Tomb and Museum as well as Madame Tussauds are... More
ARIA Resort and Casino provides sophisticated accommodations and state-of-the-art facilities ideal for discerning travellers visiting vibrant Las Vegas. During sightseeing, tourists can take... More