Evel Knievel Museum hotels
Evel Knievel Museum
Though the more well-known exhibit exists at the Smithsonian Institute, the comprehensive, smaller Las Vegas-based Evel Knievel Museum gives locals a chance to appreciate the impressive feats of the infamous daredevil rider who cleared the Caesar’s Palace Fountains on his first televised stunt. Throughout the years, Evel Knievel, formerly Robert Craig Knievel, broke many world records and was routinely listed in the Guinness Book of World Record for his many death-defying antics. The Las Vegas Evel Knievel Museum houses photographs, memorabilia and awards granted to one of the first, and certainly the most famous stuntman in history.
- Put the Evel Knievel-inspired impulsive energy to good use and head across the street to take advantage of the open baseball fields and basketball courts at Clark County Parks and Recreation centre.
- Blow off some steam by unloading some firepower at the KN Enterprises Gun Range, located just a few metres from the Evel Knievel Museum in Las Vegas.
- Finish the day with a more relaxing experience by heading into downtown Las Vegas, just a few kilometres Northeast and drink, gamble and play the night away.
Nevada and most of the United States favours cars and open highway, with some areas having minimal mass transit options for residents or tourists. Since the Las Vegas airport is located so close to the Evel Knievel Museum, it is highly recommended that travellers rent a vehicle from one of the many agencies available onsite. Taxis are also popular downtown, as well as at the airport. There are some buses that frequent the area, the 108 covering much of Paradise where the museum is located, but visitors would be more partial to driving rather than riding and walking.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
188 hotels near Evel Knievel Museum
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South features friendly hospitality and comfortable accommodation for a relaxed stay. This Las Vegas property is well suited for both business executives... More
Providing accommodation and service for travellers in Las Vegas, the Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport is close to city attractions such as Las Vegas Motor Speedway and the World Famous Las... More
Coalescing a sense of contemporary style along with contemporary facilities and attentive service, DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Las Vegas Airport is an ideal retreat for both business and leisure... More
With luxurious accommodations situated on the heart of the city, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers visiting the famous Las Vegas. This... More
Boasting a central location and offering comfortable lodging, the Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas is ideal for those who would like to stay in the midst of all action. GeneralThe inn also... More
Vibrant, stylish and contemporary, Rumor Boutique Resort Las Vegas makes for an ideal base for discerning business and leisure travellers while visiting Las Vegas, Nevada. This boutique hotel... More
Tahiti Village Resort Las Vegas is a tropical paradise full of excitement and fun for the entire family to enjoy. Area attractions are Valley of Fire State Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and... More
165 E Tropicana Ave Map
Howard Johnson On East Tropicana, Las Vegas invites corporate travellers and tourists to cosy spaces situated amidst the bustling streets of Las Vegas City. After playing slot machines and poker... More
The Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas offers comfortable accommodations in a casino-less environment. The hotel is about five minutes from the McCarran International Airport and just a short walk from... More