The Boardwalk in Atlantic City, New Jersey, opened in 1870, was the first boardwalk constructed in the United States. With its plethora of entertainment options and tourist attractions, the Boardwalk is a premier destination for locals and vacationers looking to have a good time. The longest boardwalk in the world is lined up with casinos, boutique shops, lodging, eateries, and many other amenities. The Boardwalk also has several different piers. Garden Pier and Steel Pier are home to popular attractions like the Atlantic City Historical Museum and the Steel Pier Amusement Park.
- Try your luck at the Atlantic City Bally’s Wild West Casino, the one and only boardwalk themed casino in the world with a hotel, 5,400 gaming machines, over 15 restaurants, and 232 table and poker games.
- Get some shopping done at the Pier Shops at Caesars, one of Atlantic City’s top shopping destinations with over 70 retail shops and several dining outlets.
- Enjoy a thrilling day with the family at the Steel Pier Amusement Park, with plenty of rides and activities for all ages.
The Atlantic City International Airport is Atlantic City’s main air travel hub. Tourists have the option of catching a taxi, or hiring car from the airport for transportation to the Boardwalk. Boardwalk visitors have access to a 24-hour minibus system that will transport them among the different casinos and entertainment venues. Moreover, the Boardwalk is easy to navigate on foot. Once you arrive at to this area, you will be able to navigate the piers by walking. Taxis are also available during the day and night for travel between your hotel and the Boardwalk.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
15 hotels in Boardwalk
Resorts Atlantic City welcomes business and leisure travellers to comfortable accommodations and entertainment venues right by the beach in Atlantic City. Guests at this casino hotel can stroll... More
Featuring inviting accommodations with top-of-the-line facilities, quality services and an ideal Atlantic City boardwalk location, Caesars Casino and Hotel creates a fitting retreat for savvy... More
Brighton Avenue and the Boardwalk Map
Tropicana Casino and Resort Atlantic City is on the East Coast, inviting you to indulge and experience the Atlantic City hotels at their finest. GeneralTropicana Casino and Resort offer the most... More
Providing warmth, excitement and unlimited hospitality, the Days Inn Atlantic City Oceanfront-Boardwalk offers you with all requirements that are necessary to enjoy this incredible city to the... More
Trump Taj Mahal Hotel invites holidaymakers to a stylish retreat with an array of dining options and entertainment facilities in this lively New Jersey metropolitan. While on an Atlantic City... More
Red Carpet Inn & Suites Atlantic City is conveniently located and offers quality accommodation with friendly service. This property is ideally situated near the boardwalk close to most tourist... More
Vacationers looking for a beach vacation in this part of New Jersey find ideal base at the plush and elegant accommodations with resort-style services of The Annex At The Chelsea Atlantic City... More
Savvy travellers looking for chic and cosy accommodations within convenient distance from Atlantic City go-to sites find an ideal base in the stylish boutique-style spaces of The Chelsea Atlantic... More
The Claridge Hotel Atlantic City has comfortably furnished accommodations housed in a Manhattanesque skyscraper set in the heart of Atlantic City boardwalk. This New Jersey hotel also places... More