Beacon Inn 1087http://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/United_States--MA/Brookline/Beacon_Inn_1087.h87720/
This inn also arranges for trips and tours, which is a great fun way to see Boston on foot and explore the city. Your stay at the hotel also brings an excellent chance to take in a movie in the nearby theatres.
Located in Boston City, the Beacon Inn 1087 is just a few steps away from the Hawes Street stop and a block from a wide variety of restaurants, shops, numerous colleges, universities, Longwood Medical Area, Fenway Park, Kenmore Square and many other places.
During your stay at the hotel, enjoy an excellent Continental breakfast served in the delightful environment of the lobby. A variety of diverse neighbourhood delis and diners serve up plenty of vegetarian, kosher and other specialty offerings.
This inn offers well appointed rooms with exquisite amenities and contemporary furnishings combined with all the facilities and professional services.
Beacon Inn 1087 Rooms
- Full Size Room
- A large, bright second floor room with 2 full size beds including a sitting area, fireplace and a bathtub. Other amenities included are Free Wireless Internet Access, Air conditioning, Non-smoking rooms, a Flat Screen Television, Cable/satellite TV, an Alarm clock, Telephone, and a Hair dryer.
- King Room
- A large, quiet room offering a King size bed, sitting area, a refrigerator and ornamental fireplace. Other amenities included are Free Wireless Internet Access, Air conditioning, Non-smoking rooms, a Flat Screen Television, Cable/satellite TV, an Alarm clock, Telephone, and a Hair dryer.
- Standard-1 Double Bed
- A quiet room offering a Full size bed and Private Detached Bathroom located across the hall. Other amenities included are Free Wireless Internet Access, Air conditioning, Non-smoking rooms, Cable/satellite TV, an Alarm clock, Telephone, and Hair dryer.
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Beacon Inn 1087 also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nearby airports
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- Area description
- Hotel is conveniently located near Fenway Park, the Hynes Convention Center, Newbury Street, Museum of Fine Arts and many other major tourist attractions in the area. Also located near Boston's hospitals and area colleges and universities.
- Restaurant / Dining Information
- Enjoy a continental breakfast, coffee, and tea in the lobby each morning from 8AM to 10AM. Inns are also in the midst of a variety world-famous, award-winning restaurants such as Ginza, The Elephant Walk, the Golden Temple, and the Fireplace. A variety of diverse neighborhood delis and diners serve up plenty of vegetarian, kosher, and other specialty offerings, as well as the standard fare of lobster and delicious New England Clam Chowder.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Beacon Inn 1087
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
- No rating
It's a good place, nice people
It's a good place, nice people there, it would not take much time to the center city by T(subway). Totally speaking, it works well!
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
- No rating