Fenway Park hotels
The historic Fenway Park in Boston, MA is home to the Boston Red Sox and is one of the oldest baseball parks in the United States. Generations of Red Sox fans have come and gone but this ballpark has remained largely unchanged since it first opened in 1912. Fenway Park is situated near Kenmore Square in Boston and is one of two classic baseball parks still in use in the United States. The playing field is most known for its iconic “Green Monster,” an eleven metre high wall that has been confounding visiting outfielders since 1912.
- Walk the red brick exterior of Fenway Park to see the numbers that commemorate the best players to ever play for the Sox. This row of retired numbers is one of the most photographed spots in Boston, MA.
- Visit the ballpark in winter when the field is transformed into an outdoor skating rink where hearty citizens from Boston, MA can be found gliding around the ice.
- Take a tour of Fenway Park to see some of its historic monuments including “Pesky’s Pole,” the Triangle, the lone red seat and Williamsburg, which have all contributed to the park’s lore over the decades.
The Boston, MA turnpike runs very near Fenway Park but there is no direct access, so those coming by car will have to use congested side streets. For this reason it is best to use the public transportation to get to Fenway Park, which will also allow you the chance to explore the historic neighbourhood where the park is located. There are stops for the Greater Boston’s subway at the Kenmore station as well as the Fenway station. Commuter rail trains coming from the city centre stop at Yawkey station, just a short walk from the park.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (322 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (200 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
93 hotels near Fenway Park
Guests in a business or leisure trip in Boston find ideal base at the sleek and elegant accommodations of Colonnade Boston Copley Square Back Bay. After attending events at Hynes Convention Center,... More
Combining modern amenities and Boston's historic charm with truly sensible rates, the Buckminster Hotel Boston makes you enjoy all the privileges for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralAt leisure,... More
Featuring an elegant decor and a warm hospitality, The Westin Copley Place welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralThe Westin Copley Place, Boston has 27 meeting rooms totalling over... More
The Sheraton Hotel Boston offers guests comfortable accommodations close to the Boston theatre district, Downtown Crossing and Newbury Street Shopping. Popular Beantown destinations are just... More
Holiday Inn Boston-Brookline, with its charming and exclusive ambience, makes for an ideal setting for business and leisure travellers alike. GeneralWhether planning a wedding, family reunion or... More
The Eliot Hotel Boston is an award-winning hotel offering comfortable accommodations and convenient access to the best of Boston. Guests are just a short distance from the Grannery Burial Grounds,... More
Whether in vibrant Boston, Massachusetts for business or leisure, travellers find urban retreat in the chic accommodations of centrally located Boston Marriott Copley Place. This sophisticated... More
Elegant and sophisticated, Copley Square Hotel Boston makes for an ideal haven for discerning cosmopolitan travellers visiting that capital of Massachusetts. For sightseeing in heritage-rich... More
Enjoy the seamless fusion of 19th-century style accommodations and personalised services without the hefty price tag by booking a stay in The Inn At St Botolph Boston. Aside from visiting local... More