Fenway Park hotels
The historic Fenway Park in Boston, MA is home to the Boston Red Sox and is one of the oldest baseball parks in the United States. Generations of Red Sox fans have come and gone but this ballpark has remained largely unchanged since it first opened in 1912. Fenway Park is situated near Kenmore Square in Boston and is one of two classic baseball parks still in use in the United States. The playing field is most known for its iconic “Green Monster,” an eleven metre high wall that has been confounding visiting outfielders since 1912.
- Walk the red brick exterior of Fenway Park to see the numbers that commemorate the best players to ever play for the Sox. This row of retired numbers is one of the most photographed spots in Boston, MA.
- Visit the ballpark in winter when the field is transformed into an outdoor skating rink where hearty citizens from Boston, MA can be found gliding around the ice.
- Take a tour of Fenway Park to see some of its historic monuments including “Pesky’s Pole,” the Triangle, the lone red seat and Williamsburg, which have all contributed to the park’s lore over the decades.
The Boston, MA turnpike runs very near Fenway Park but there is no direct access, so those coming by car will have to use congested side streets. For this reason it is best to use the public transportation to get to Fenway Park, which will also allow you the chance to explore the historic neighbourhood where the park is located. There are stops for the Greater Boston’s subway at the Kenmore station as well as the Fenway station. Commuter rail trains coming from the city centre stop at Yawkey station, just a short walk from the park.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (305 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (150 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
93 hotels near Fenway Park
Featuring an elegant decor and a warm hospitality, The Westin Copley Place welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralThe Westin Copley Place, Boston has 27 meeting rooms totalling over... More
The Lenox Hotel Boston offers comfortable accommodations in an historic location. The hotel is just minutes from the New England Aquarium, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Boston Public Garden.... More
Whether in vibrant Boston, Massachusetts for business or leisure, travellers find urban retreat in the chic accommodations of centrally located Boston Marriott Copley Place. This sophisticated... More
Enjoy the seamless fusion of 19th-century style accommodations and personalised services without the hefty price tag by booking a stay in The Inn At St Botolph Boston. Aside from visiting local... More
Guests in a business or leisure trip in Boston find ideal base at the sleek and elegant accommodations of Colonnade Boston Copley Square Back Bay. After attending events at Hynes Convention Center,... More
Hotel Commonwealth Boston is a boutique hotel offering comfort and style in downtown Boston. This property is just steps away from world class medical institutions, the Back Bay, Fenway Park. Some... More
Travellers in a long- or short-term stay in the Massachusetts capital find suitable base at the self-catering and stylish accommodations of Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay-Fenway.... More
Elegant and sophisticated, Copley Square Hotel Boston makes for an ideal haven for discerning cosmopolitan travellers visiting that capital of Massachusetts. For sightseeing in heritage-rich... More
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square Square provide business travellers and leisure guests with a superior quality accommodation and a memorable stay in Copley Square. GeneralMake your stay... More