Faneuil Hall hotels
Sometimes called the Cradle of Liberty, Faneuil Hall resides in the largest city in New England and the capital of the state of Massachusetts: Boston. A marketplace and meeting centre since 1742, the site is a historic location where many important speeches took place, by revolutionaries like Samuel Adams and James Otis, which spoke to the hearts and minds of Americans who rallied for independence from Great Britain. Faneuil Hal was designated a Historical Landmark in 1960 and was later added to the National Register of Historic Places. The basement and ground floor were restored in 1992.
- Enjoy Boston’s Faneuil Hall Marketplace, which forms part of the larger festival marketplace and operates as an indoor/outdoor mall and food eatery that attracts fanatic shoppers and intrigued tourists.
- See Dock Square, a public square adjacent to the Hall that serves as common docking place for ships arriving in Bendell’s Cove and Boston Harbour
- Explore the Inner Harbour called Harbourplace. Here visitors will find an art gallery, Renaissance Hotel and dozens of stores.
Tourists can get to Faneuil Hall by first traveling to Boston Logan International Airport, which is the main gateway to Boston, Massachusetts. Boston Logan is accessible via several modes of public transportation, including the MBTA Blue and Silver Line articulated buses that stop at each terminal every 10 to 15 minutes. Faneuil Hall itself can only be reached by driving or taking Amtrak, which has a variety of routes including the Acela Express, Downeaster and Lake Shore Limited that service Boston, Chicago and Washington, D.C. Boston Deluxe, Lucky Star and Megabus companies provide bus transport in and around Boston.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
170 hotels near Faneuil Hall
The Hyatt Regency Boston is a luxury hotel providing a variety of amenities in a convenient location. The hotel is within walking distance of Boston Common and the Financial District. Nearby... More
Housed in a grand building with roots from early 1900's, The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers offers elegantly appointed accommodations for business and leisure travellers staying in the heart of... More
Marriott Boston Long Wharf is stylish retreat set conveniently within easy access to the historic Long Wharf and the heart of this bustling Massachusetts metropolis. Holidaymakers at this chic... More
Assuring comfortable accommodation with quality service, the Liberty Hotel Boston offers an inviting atmosphere and the most gracious hospitality to its guests. GeneralThis hotel offers... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and friendly atmosphere, this hotel is an ideal place for a pleasant as well as a relaxing stay. GeneralYou can visit the beautiful city of Boston and its... More
34-44 Charles River Avenue Map
To experience efficient service combined with warm hospitality in a welcoming nature, Residence Inn Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf is the ideal destination for a wonderful as well as a delightful... More
Offering well-equipped accommodations set in a convenient location in the city, Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill makes for a perfect starting point for travellers exploring downtown Boston. A Beacon Hill... More
The Club Quarters, Boston is an affordable option for those visiting the city of Boston and the surrounding areas. The hotel is close to the New England Aquarium, the North End and Boston's famous... More
Whether visiting Boston for holiday or business trip, plush travellers find ideal haven at the fashionable and comfortable accommodations of W Boston Hotel. After attending events and conferences... More