Faneuil Hall hotels
Sometimes called the Cradle of Liberty, Faneuil Hall resides in the largest city in New England and the capital of the state of Massachusetts: Boston. A marketplace and meeting centre since 1742, the site is a historic location where many important speeches took place, by revolutionaries like Samuel Adams and James Otis, which spoke to the hearts and minds of Americans who rallied for independence from Great Britain. Faneuil Hal was designated a Historical Landmark in 1960 and was later added to the National Register of Historic Places. The basement and ground floor were restored in 1992.
- Enjoy Boston’s Faneuil Hall Marketplace, which forms part of the larger festival marketplace and operates as an indoor/outdoor mall and food eatery that attracts fanatic shoppers and intrigued tourists.
- See Dock Square, a public square adjacent to the Hall that serves as common docking place for ships arriving in Bendell’s Cove and Boston Harbour
- Explore the Inner Harbour called Harbourplace. Here visitors will find an art gallery, Renaissance Hotel and dozens of stores.
Tourists can get to Faneuil Hall by first traveling to Boston Logan International Airport, which is the main gateway to Boston, Massachusetts. Boston Logan is accessible via several modes of public transportation, including the MBTA Blue and Silver Line articulated buses that stop at each terminal every 10 to 15 minutes. Faneuil Hall itself can only be reached by driving or taking Amtrak, which has a variety of routes including the Acela Express, Downeaster and Lake Shore Limited that service Boston, Chicago and Washington, D.C. Boston Deluxe, Lucky Star and Megabus companies provide bus transport in and around Boston.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
172 hotels near Faneuil Hall
The Omni Parker House offers luxury accommodations in downtown Boston, ideal for business or leisure travellers. The hotel is adjacent to Boston's theatre district and just steps from the... More
The Hyatt Regency Boston is a luxury hotel providing a variety of amenities in a convenient location. The hotel is within walking distance of Boston Common and the Financial District. Nearby... More
Housed in a grand building with roots from early 1900's, The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers offers elegantly appointed accommodations for business and leisure travellers staying in the heart of... More
Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall offers upscale accommodations in the heart of the city. Guests are within walking distance of some of the city's best attractions including the Boston Common,... More
The Revere Hotel Boston Common provides visitors to the city with comfortable accommodations, close to many of Boston's best attractions. Guests are just a short distance from Fenway Park, the... More
The Club Quarters, Boston is an affordable option for those visiting the city of Boston and the surrounding areas. The hotel is close to the New England Aquarium, the North End and Boston's famous... More
Marriott Boston Long Wharf is stylish retreat set conveniently within easy access to the historic Long Wharf and the heart of this bustling Massachusetts metropolis. Holidaymakers at this chic... More
Whether visiting Boston for holiday or business trip, plush travellers find ideal haven at the fashionable and comfortable accommodations of W Boston Hotel. After attending events and conferences... More
Onyx Hotel Boston offers economic and entertainment centres nearby, which makes its a central location ideal for both business and leisure travellers alike. GeneralThe luxury downtown hotel offers... More