Copley Square hotels
Locals love to visit Copley Square on Fridays for the Farmers' Market. But you can visit at any time during the week to enjoy this lovely park area anchored by many historic and memorable buildings. The three main anchor buildings cover a wide spectrum of the major architecture schools: Romanesque at the Trinity Church, Classical at the Boston Public Library, and Modern at the John Hancock Building. The square is also home to several statues, fountains and many street performers and musical buskers. It's the perfect place for a people-watching picnic when you're on holiday in Boston.
- Explore the many fountains and statues in Copley Square while you relax and watch the people go by.
- Climb to the top of the John Hancock Building, which, at 241 metres is the tallest building in Boston, and take a good look at the view from its observation deck.
- Visit the square on a Friday in summer to enjoy browsing at the weekly farmers' market and tasting the many varieties of fresh produce brought from local Boston-area farms.
Copley Square is located near several good Boston hotels, and just down the street from the Boston Common, and the Copley Place Mall. You can get there on several of the MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority) lines to the Copley Square Station. The Green Line on the subway goes through the station, as do bus routes 9, 39, 55 and 502 among others. Once in the Copley Square area, you are within walking distance of many of the city’s landmarks, making it a great base of operations for exploring the city on foot.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (163 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
92 hotels near Copley Square
The Omni Parker House offers luxury accommodations in downtown Boston, ideal for business or leisure travellers. The hotel is adjacent to Boston's theatre district and just steps from the... More
The Hyatt Regency Boston is a luxury hotel providing a variety of amenities in a convenient location. The hotel is within walking distance of Boston Common and the Financial District. Nearby... More
Housed in a grand building with roots from early 1900's, The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers offers elegantly appointed accommodations for business and leisure travellers staying in the heart of... More
The Revere Hotel Boston Common provides visitors to the city with comfortable accommodations, close to many of Boston's best attractions. Guests are just a short distance from Fenway Park, the... More
The Club Quarters, Boston is an affordable option for those visiting the city of Boston and the surrounding areas. The hotel is close to the New England Aquarium, the North End and Boston's famous... More
Whether visiting Boston for holiday or business trip, plush travellers find ideal haven at the fashionable and comfortable accommodations of W Boston Hotel. After attending events and conferences... More
Featuring an elegant decor and a warm hospitality, The Westin Copley Place welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralThe Westin Copley Place, Boston has 27 meeting rooms totalling over... More
Whether in vibrant Boston, Massachusetts for business or leisure, travellers find urban retreat in the chic accommodations of centrally located Boston Marriott Copley Place. This sophisticated... More
Guests in a business or leisure trip in Boston find ideal base at the sleek and elegant accommodations of Colonnade Boston Copley Square Back Bay. After attending events at Hynes Convention Center,... More