Boston Common hotels
America’s oldest city park, Boston Common, is located in the heart of Boston. It is part of a network of parks called the Emerald Necklace and takes up 20 ha of space. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful grounds of the park or attend events such as concerts, speeches, softball games, and ice-skating on Frog Pond during the winter. Numerous historic and patriotic monuments add interest to the park as visitors stroll along the grounds. The Boston Common is surrounded by other well-known areas such as Beacon Hill and is the starting point on Freedom Trail.
- Enjoy memorable performances of various plays delivered by the Commonwealth Shakespeare Company in Boston with their Shakespeare on the Common program.
- Spend an afternoon at Frog Pond, located right in the middle of the Boston Common in the winter with ice skating; and enjoying the spray pool in the summer for kids of all ages.
- Remember a historic moment in Boston history as you view the Boston Massacre Memorial in the Boston Common.
Boston Common is easily accessible by public transportation and is a convenient location for driving. A parking garage is located just beneath one area of the park for visitors who want to hire a car for their stay in Boston. If you prefer to use the public transport system, the green, red, and silver lines of the MBTA have stops in the area at both Park Street and Boylston stations. With nearby hotels, you can also walk or hire a bicycle to get to the park if you choose to stay in the city centre.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
93 hotels near Boston Common
Housed in a grand building with roots from early 1900's, The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers offers elegantly appointed accommodations for business and leisure travellers staying in the heart of... More
The Hotel 140 Boston offers affordable accommodations in downtown Boston, close to the city's best attractions. Guests are just a short distance from the Boston Symphony Hall, the Museum of Fine... More
The Boxer Boston Hotel welcomes leisure and business travellers to chic accommodations with a view of Charles River from afar and accessibility to local attractions. While in Boston, holidaymakers... More
Whether visiting Boston for holiday or business trip, plush travellers find ideal haven at the fashionable and comfortable accommodations of W Boston Hotel. After attending events and conferences... More
The Hyatt Regency Boston is a luxury hotel providing a variety of amenities in a convenient location. The hotel is within walking distance of Boston Common and the Financial District. Nearby... More
The Club Quarters, Boston is an affordable option for those visiting the city of Boston and the surrounding areas. The hotel is close to the New England Aquarium, the North End and Boston's famous... More
Guests in a business or leisure trip in Boston find ideal base at the sleek and elegant accommodations of Colonnade Boston Copley Square Back Bay. After attending events at Hynes Convention Center,... More
Marriott Boston Long Wharf is stylish retreat set conveniently within easy access to the historic Long Wharf and the heart of this bustling Massachusetts metropolis. Holidaymakers at this chic... More
The Revere Hotel Boston Common provides visitors to the city with comfortable accommodations, close to many of Boston's best attractions. Guests are just a short distance from Fenway Park, the... More