Boston Common hotels
America’s oldest city park, Boston Common, is located in the heart of Boston. It is part of a network of parks called the Emerald Necklace and takes up 20 ha of space. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful grounds of the park or attend events such as concerts, speeches, softball games, and ice-skating on Frog Pond during the winter. Numerous historic and patriotic monuments add interest to the park as visitors stroll along the grounds. The Boston Common is surrounded by other well-known areas such as Beacon Hill and is the starting point on Freedom Trail.
- Enjoy memorable performances of various plays delivered by the Commonwealth Shakespeare Company in Boston with their Shakespeare on the Common program.
- Spend an afternoon at Frog Pond, located right in the middle of the Boston Common in the winter with ice skating; and enjoying the spray pool in the summer for kids of all ages.
- Remember a historic moment in Boston history as you view the Boston Massacre Memorial in the Boston Common.
Boston Common is easily accessible by public transportation and is a convenient location for driving. A parking garage is located just beneath one area of the park for visitors who want to hire a car for their stay in Boston. If you prefer to use the public transport system, the green, red, and silver lines of the MBTA have stops in the area at both Park Street and Boylston stations. With nearby hotels, you can also walk or hire a bicycle to get to the park if you choose to stay in the city centre.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
94 hotels near Boston Common
The Hyatt Regency Boston is a luxury hotel providing a variety of amenities in a convenient location. The hotel is within walking distance of Boston Common and the Financial District. Nearby... More
The Omni Parker House offers luxury accommodations in downtown Boston, ideal for business or leisure travellers. The hotel is adjacent to Boston's theatre district and just steps from the... More
Housed in a grand building with roots from early 1900's, The Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers offers elegantly appointed accommodations for business and leisure travellers staying in the heart of... More
The Revere Hotel Boston Common provides visitors to the city with comfortable accommodations, close to many of Boston's best attractions. Guests are just a short distance from Fenway Park, the... More
Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall offers upscale accommodations in the heart of the city. Guests are within walking distance of some of the city's best attractions including the Boston Common,... More
Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston provides comfort and convenience for Beantown visitors. Guests enjoy easy access to Boston's most well-known universities, as well as the CambridgeSide Galleria. All of... More
Marriott Boston Long Wharf is stylish retreat set conveniently within easy access to the historic Long Wharf and the heart of this bustling Massachusetts metropolis. Holidaymakers at this chic... More
Guests in a business or leisure trip in Boston find ideal base at the sleek and elegant accommodations of Colonnade Boston Copley Square Back Bay. After attending events at Hynes Convention Center,... More
The Club Quarters, Boston is an affordable option for those visiting the city of Boston and the surrounding areas. The hotel is close to the New England Aquarium, the North End and Boston's famous... More