Boston Common hotels
America’s oldest city park, Boston Common, is located in the heart of Boston. It is part of a network of parks called the Emerald Necklace and takes up 20 ha of space. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful grounds of the park or attend events such as concerts, speeches, softball games, and ice-skating on Frog Pond during the winter. Numerous historic and patriotic monuments add interest to the park as visitors stroll along the grounds. The Boston Common is surrounded by other well-known areas such as Beacon Hill and is the starting point on Freedom Trail.
- Enjoy memorable performances of various plays delivered by the Commonwealth Shakespeare Company in Boston with their Shakespeare on the Common program.
- Spend an afternoon at Frog Pond, located right in the middle of the Boston Common in the winter with ice skating; and enjoying the spray pool in the summer for kids of all ages.
- Remember a historic moment in Boston history as you view the Boston Massacre Memorial in the Boston Common.
Boston Common is easily accessible by public transportation and is a convenient location for driving. A parking garage is located just beneath one area of the park for visitors who want to hire a car for their stay in Boston. If you prefer to use the public transport system, the green, red, and silver lines of the MBTA have stops in the area at both Park Street and Boylston stations. With nearby hotels, you can also walk or hire a bicycle to get to the park if you choose to stay in the city centre.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (305 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (150 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
92 hotels near Boston Common
Housed in a grand building with roots from early 1900's, The Boston Park Plaza Hotel offers elegantly appointed accommodations for business and leisure travellers staying in the heart of Boston.... More
Marriott Boston Long Wharf is stylish retreat set conveniently within easy access to the historic Long Wharf and the heart of this bustling Massachusetts metropolis. Holidaymakers at this chic... More
The Boxer Boston Hotel welcomes leisure and business travellers to chic accommodations with a view of Charles River from afar and accessibility to local attractions. While in Boston, holidaymakers... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and friendly atmosphere, this hotel is an ideal place for a pleasant as well as a relaxing stay. GeneralYou can visit the beautiful city of Boston and its... More
The Hyatt Regency Boston is a luxury hotel providing a variety of amenities in a convenient location. The hotel is within walking distance of Boston Common and the Financial District. Nearby... More
Featuring an elegant decor and a warm hospitality, The Westin Copley Place welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralThe Westin Copley Place, Boston has 27 meeting rooms totalling over... More
Luxurious and centrally located near Faneuil Hall and Beacon Hill, Ames makes for a chic and convenient base for business and leisure travellers in bustling Boston. This hotel places visitors... More
If you are planning for a particular holiday at Boston, then Marlowe is the perfect place for you to reside. GeneralThis inviting boutique hotel makes an ideal location for those seeking the... More
The Lenox Hotel Boston offers comfortable accommodations in an historic location. The hotel is just minutes from the New England Aquarium, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Boston Public Garden.... More