Willis Tower (Sears Tower) hotels
Constructed in 1974, the Sears Tower was once recognized as the world's tallest building until 1997. Located in Chicago, the building still retains its title as the tallest skyscraper in North America, housing a total of 110 stories. It was named after its original owners, the Sears Roebuck Company, a billion-dollar retailer company. Aside from being an iconic landmark, the Sears Tower is a top tourist destination, accommodating millions of visitors every year. Its signature design is composed of nine carefully framed tubes that come together into one structure. The tower's official name was changed to Willis Tower.
- Overcome your fear of heights at the Sear Tower's observation deck by standing at the ledge, a fully glass balcony which gives you a clear view of Chicago from 1353 feet up in the air.
- Finish your thrilling excursion at the Tower by having a romantic dinner at the Metropolitan Club, located on the 67th floor, and is widely known for exquisite Modern-American cuisine.
- Go all the way up to the Skydeck to witness the most spectacular views of Chicago's skyline, and watch a 9-minute film about the Tower's history and impact to the architectural community.
Chicago’s Sears Tower is conveniently located at Wacker Drive in the city's business district, and is accessible through various public transports. The Chicago Transit Authority train system serves the Tower area. If you are taking the orange, brown and purple lines, you can stop at Quincy station. From the blue and red line, stop at Jackson Boulevard. Metra and Amstrak trains stop at Union Station, which is only a few minutes' walk to the Sears Tower. There are also frequent express buses that cover streets just within one block from the building.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
188 hotels near Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
Providing all the modern facilities and conveniences, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown is an ideal place for a wonderful and enjoyable vacation. GeneralGuests can avail the business... More
The Westin Chicago River North is a retreat offering a full spectrum of services that provide everything from tranquillity to rejuvenation. GeneralFor groups from 5 to 1,000, The Westin Chicago... More
Overlooking Lake Michigan, Essex Inn Chicago invites discerning travellers to a tranquil heaven with contemporary accommodations located near downtown Chicago. While in the area, tourists should... More
Combining style, space and luxury with convenient downtown access, The Palmer House a Hilton Hotel makes for an ideal base for sophisticated business and leisure travellers in this side of... More
333 North Dearborn Street, (Driveway entrance on 3 Map
Experience the comfortable accommodation blended with a warm hospitality and unsurpassed service at Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection. GeneralA well appointed meeting room is also on... More
Kinzie Hotel features top-notch accommodation suitable for discerning leisure or business travellers in Chicago. Aside from learning about local history at Chicago History Museum, vacationers can... More
Providing modern yet homely accommodation, excellent business facilities as well as refined personal service, Hampton Inn Majestic Chicago Theatre District is the perfect destination for a... More
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago Downtown welcomes travellers with comfortable accommodations set strategically in bustling Chicago downtown. While in this Illinois city, holidaymakers peruse... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago provides you with all of the quality amenities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralState-of-the-art... More