Willis Tower (Sears Tower) hotels
Constructed in 1974, the Sears Tower was once recognized as the world's tallest building until 1997. Located in Chicago, the building still retains its title as the tallest skyscraper in North America, housing a total of 110 stories. It was named after its original owners, the Sears Roebuck Company, a billion-dollar retailer company. Aside from being an iconic landmark, the Sears Tower is a top tourist destination, accommodating millions of visitors every year. Its signature design is composed of nine carefully framed tubes that come together into one structure. The tower's official name was changed to Willis Tower.
- Overcome your fear of heights at the Sear Tower's observation deck by standing at the ledge, a fully glass balcony which gives you a clear view of Chicago from 1353 feet up in the air.
- Finish your thrilling excursion at the Tower by having a romantic dinner at the Metropolitan Club, located on the 67th floor, and is widely known for exquisite Modern-American cuisine.
- Go all the way up to the Skydeck to witness the most spectacular views of Chicago's skyline, and watch a 9-minute film about the Tower's history and impact to the architectural community.
Chicago’s Sears Tower is conveniently located at Wacker Drive in the city's business district, and is accessible through various public transports. The Chicago Transit Authority train system serves the Tower area. If you are taking the orange, brown and purple lines, you can stop at Quincy station. From the blue and red line, stop at Jackson Boulevard. Metra and Amstrak trains stop at Union Station, which is only a few minutes' walk to the Sears Tower. There are also frequent express buses that cover streets just within one block from the building.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
184 hotels near Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
Offering cosy accommodations conveniently set close local attractions, The Congress Plaza Hotel Michigan Avenue By Grant Park makes for the ideal starting point for travellers in the vibrant... More
Whether you are travelling on business or leisure, this property with its comfortable accommodation and quality service welcome all types of holidaymakers for a pleasant and tranquil stay. ... More
Combining style, space and luxury with convenient downtown access, The Palmer House a Hilton Hotel makes for an ideal base for sophisticated business and leisure travellers in this side of... More
Whether your visit to Chicago is for business or pleasure, you are invited to experience the personalised service in the comfortable, inviting setting of Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel. ... More
Travellers seeking for a corporate or leisure trip to Chicago find suitable base at the self-contained accommodations and central location of Millennium Park Apartments. Patrons of this modern... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago provides you with all of the quality amenities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralState-of-the-art... More
The Comfort Suites Chicago offers homelike amenities, services, and value with proximity to business, museum, shopping, universities, airports and parks. GeneralThe Comfort Suites Chicago boasts a... More
Ideal for vacations and business trips, Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago combines chic architectural designs with comfortable accommodations for a relaxing base while visiting Chicago. Right by the... More
The BEST WESTERN Grant Park Hotel Chicago offers affordable accommodations close to the city's best attractions. Guests have easy access to Navy Pier, the Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium and... More