Willis Tower (Sears Tower) hotels
Constructed in 1974, the Sears Tower was once recognized as the world's tallest building until 1997. Located in Chicago, the building still retains its title as the tallest skyscraper in North America, housing a total of 110 stories. It was named after its original owners, the Sears Roebuck Company, a billion-dollar retailer company. Aside from being an iconic landmark, the Sears Tower is a top tourist destination, accommodating millions of visitors every year. Its signature design is composed of nine carefully framed tubes that come together into one structure. The tower's official name was changed to Willis Tower.
- Overcome your fear of heights at the Sear Tower's observation deck by standing at the ledge, a fully glass balcony which gives you a clear view of Chicago from 1353 feet up in the air.
- Finish your thrilling excursion at the Tower by having a romantic dinner at the Metropolitan Club, located on the 67th floor, and is widely known for exquisite Modern-American cuisine.
- Go all the way up to the Skydeck to witness the most spectacular views of Chicago's skyline, and watch a 9-minute film about the Tower's history and impact to the architectural community.
Chicago’s Sears Tower is conveniently located at Wacker Drive in the city's business district, and is accessible through various public transports. The Chicago Transit Authority train system serves the Tower area. If you are taking the orange, brown and purple lines, you can stop at Quincy station. From the blue and red line, stop at Jackson Boulevard. Metra and Amstrak trains stop at Union Station, which is only a few minutes' walk to the Sears Tower. There are also frequent express buses that cover streets just within one block from the building.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
186 hotels near Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
333 North Dearborn Street, (Driveway entrance on 3 Map
Experience the comfortable accommodation blended with a warm hospitality and unsurpassed service at Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection. GeneralA well appointed meeting room is also on... More
W Chicago City Center is an eco-friendly hotel that caters to travellers looking for a business trip or vacation in this side of Illinois. This Chicago hotel places visitors within easy access to... More
The Westin Chicago River North is a retreat offering a full spectrum of services that provide everything from tranquillity to rejuvenation. GeneralFor groups from 5 to 1,000, The Westin Chicago... More
Whether you are travelling on business or leisure, this property with its comfortable accommodation and quality service welcome all types of holidaymakers for a pleasant and tranquil stay. ... More
Ideal for vacations and business trips, Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago combines chic architectural designs with comfortable accommodations for a relaxing base while visiting Chicago. Right by the... More
Stylish and sophisticated, Palomar Chicago A Kimpton Hotel makes for an ideal urban retreat for discerning travellers visiting Chicago, Illinois. This boutique hotel offers chic accommodations and... More
A romantic, historic and luxurious Hotel, Burnham is a living architectural landmark that has regained its original splendour and confirms as a major destination for visitors to Chicago. ... More
Overlooking Lake Michigan, Essex Inn Chicago invites discerning travellers to a tranquil heaven with contemporary accommodations located near downtown Chicago. While in the area, tourists should... More
Whether your visit to Chicago is for business or pleasure, you are invited to experience the personalised service in the comfortable, inviting setting of Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel. ... More