Willis Tower (Sears Tower) hotels
Constructed in 1974, the Sears Tower was once recognized as the world's tallest building until 1997. Located in Chicago, the building still retains its title as the tallest skyscraper in North America, housing a total of 110 stories. It was named after its original owners, the Sears Roebuck Company, a billion-dollar retailer company. Aside from being an iconic landmark, the Sears Tower is a top tourist destination, accommodating millions of visitors every year. Its signature design is composed of nine carefully framed tubes that come together into one structure. The tower's official name was changed to Willis Tower.
- Overcome your fear of heights at the Sear Tower's observation deck by standing at the ledge, a fully glass balcony which gives you a clear view of Chicago from 1353 feet up in the air.
- Finish your thrilling excursion at the Tower by having a romantic dinner at the Metropolitan Club, located on the 67th floor, and is widely known for exquisite Modern-American cuisine.
- Go all the way up to the Skydeck to witness the most spectacular views of Chicago's skyline, and watch a 9-minute film about the Tower's history and impact to the architectural community.
Chicago’s Sears Tower is conveniently located at Wacker Drive in the city's business district, and is accessible through various public transports. The Chicago Transit Authority train system serves the Tower area. If you are taking the orange, brown and purple lines, you can stop at Quincy station. From the blue and red line, stop at Jackson Boulevard. Metra and Amstrak trains stop at Union Station, which is only a few minutes' walk to the Sears Tower. There are also frequent express buses that cover streets just within one block from the building.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
185 hotels near Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
A unique experience awaits every individual who stays in the hotel, as it fuses its gracious services with its lively interior design and outstanding amenities. GeneralWhether you need to unwind... More
Whether you are travelling on business or leisure, this property with its comfortable accommodation and quality service welcome all types of holidaymakers for a pleasant and tranquil stay. ... More
Luxury, dynamic, upscale and trendy all rolled up in one, the Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago Metro Downtown reflects the boldness and diversity of this great city. GeneralThe hotel also offers a... More
If you are at Chicago for business or pleasure, the Hotel Monaco Chicago A Kimpton Hotel invites you to experience its warm hospitality, while you stay at it. GeneralThe Hotel Monaco Chicago A... More
Club Quarters Central Loop Chicago is a full-service hotel that offers budget-friendly comforts in the heart of Windy City. Tourists in Chicago can witness live performing arts at Bank of America... More
Stylish and sophisticated, Palomar Chicago A Kimpton Hotel makes for an ideal urban retreat for discerning travellers visiting Chicago, Illinois. This boutique hotel offers chic accommodations and... More
The Westin Chicago River North is a retreat offering a full spectrum of services that provide everything from tranquillity to rejuvenation. GeneralFor groups from 5 to 1,000, The Westin Chicago... More
A romantic, historic and luxurious Hotel, Burnham is a living architectural landmark that has regained its original splendour and confirms as a major destination for visitors to Chicago. ... More
Overlooking Lake Michigan, Chicago's Essex Inn invites discerning travellers to a tranquil heaven with contemporary accommodations located near downtown Chicago. While in the area, tourists should... More