Union Station hotels
As the central train station for commuters entering Washington D.C., Union Station occupies a place of honour in the United States’ capital. Its grand historical architecture and many amenities not only make it an organized and efficient transportation centre, but also a tourist destination in itself—a central hub for larger tours of the tourist-friendly D.C. area. Opened in 1907, the interior is light and airy, despite the many people that always fill the shops and restaurants within its walls. The mini-mall includes many shops you’ll recognize where you can find books, clothing, stationery, and other gift items.
- Check out the artwork from murals to colossal statues showcasing Union Station’s variety of art that rivals many museums.
- Stop and get a bite to eat from a number of well-known restaurants and fast food outlets; whether you have a long layover or a short one, you’ll find time to pick up a snack.
- Fill time waiting for the train by browsing for the latest novels or magazines at Barnes & Noble, or shop for new clothes and collectible souvenirs at one of the other Union Station shops.
The easy way to find Union Station is to take an Amtrak directly into Washington D.C., but you can also find it on the Washington Metro subway and the local buses. The station itself is built for walking on three levels, although you should be prepared for large crowds, and especially at rush hour. Parking is limited, so if you aren’t arriving by train, you will want to walk to Union Station, take the subway, or take a bus. Luckily, it is centrally located in the city, and easy to find by any method.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
192 hotels near Union Station
Providing all the modern facilities and conveniences, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown is an ideal place for a wonderful and enjoyable vacation. GeneralGuests can avail the business... More
The Westin Chicago River North is a retreat offering a full spectrum of services that provide everything from tranquillity to rejuvenation. GeneralFor groups from 5 to 1,000, The Westin Chicago... More
Overlooking Lake Michigan, Essex Inn Chicago invites discerning travellers to a tranquil heaven with contemporary accommodations located near downtown Chicago. While in the area, tourists should... More
Combining style, space and luxury with convenient downtown access, The Palmer House a Hilton Hotel makes for an ideal base for sophisticated business and leisure travellers in this side of... More
333 North Dearborn Street, (Driveway entrance on 3 Map
Experience the comfortable accommodation blended with a warm hospitality and unsurpassed service at Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection. GeneralA well appointed meeting room is also on... More
Kinzie Hotel features top-notch accommodation suitable for discerning leisure or business travellers in Chicago. Aside from learning about local history at Chicago History Museum, vacationers can... More
Providing modern yet homely accommodation, excellent business facilities as well as refined personal service, Hampton Inn Majestic Chicago Theatre District is the perfect destination for a... More
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Chicago Downtown welcomes travellers with comfortable accommodations set strategically in bustling Chicago downtown. While in this Illinois city, holidaymakers peruse... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago provides you with all of the quality amenities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralState-of-the-art... More