Union Station hotels
As the central train station for commuters entering Washington D.C., Union Station occupies a place of honour in the United States’ capital. Its grand historical architecture and many amenities not only make it an organized and efficient transportation centre, but also a tourist destination in itself—a central hub for larger tours of the tourist-friendly D.C. area. Opened in 1907, the interior is light and airy, despite the many people that always fill the shops and restaurants within its walls. The mini-mall includes many shops you’ll recognize where you can find books, clothing, stationery, and other gift items.
- Check out the artwork from murals to colossal statues showcasing Union Station’s variety of art that rivals many museums.
- Stop and get a bite to eat from a number of well-known restaurants and fast food outlets; whether you have a long layover or a short one, you’ll find time to pick up a snack.
- Fill time waiting for the train by browsing for the latest novels or magazines at Barnes & Noble, or shop for new clothes and collectible souvenirs at one of the other Union Station shops.
The easy way to find Union Station is to take an Amtrak directly into Washington D.C., but you can also find it on the Washington Metro subway and the local buses. The station itself is built for walking on three levels, although you should be prepared for large crowds, and especially at rush hour. Parking is limited, so if you aren’t arriving by train, you will want to walk to Union Station, take the subway, or take a bus. Luckily, it is centrally located in the city, and easy to find by any method.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
189 hotels near Union Station
A unique experience awaits every individual who stays in the hotel, as it fuses its gracious services with its lively interior design and outstanding amenities. GeneralWhether you need to unwind... More
Whether you are travelling on business or leisure, this property with its comfortable accommodation and quality service welcome all types of holidaymakers for a pleasant and tranquil stay. ... More
Luxury, dynamic, upscale and trendy all rolled up in one, the Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago Metro Downtown reflects the boldness and diversity of this great city. GeneralThe hotel also offers a... More
If you are at Chicago for business or pleasure, the Hotel Monaco Chicago A Kimpton Hotel invites you to experience its warm hospitality, while you stay at it. GeneralThe Hotel Monaco Chicago A... More
Club Quarters Central Loop Chicago is a full-service hotel that offers budget-friendly comforts in the heart of Windy City. Tourists in Chicago can witness live performing arts at Bank of America... More
The Westin Chicago River North is a retreat offering a full spectrum of services that provide everything from tranquillity to rejuvenation. GeneralFor groups from 5 to 1,000, The Westin Chicago... More
A romantic, historic and luxurious Hotel, Burnham is a living architectural landmark that has regained its original splendour and confirms as a major destination for visitors to Chicago. ... More
Overlooking Lake Michigan, Chicago's Essex Inn invites discerning travellers to a tranquil heaven with contemporary accommodations located near downtown Chicago. While in the area, tourists should... More
Whether in vibrant Chicago for a business trip or a break from work, discerning travellers find a convenient haven in the enviably located and well-equipped spaces of Central Loop Hotel. While in... More