Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
Wailea Elua Village, A Destination Residence welcomes the holiday travellers to enjoy the world class accommodation and services on their visit to Wailea. The area attractions include Celebrities Fine Art, Lahaina Galleries, and Dolphin Galleries.
Guests can prepare their favourite food at Wailea Elua Village, A Destination Residence spacious barbecue area. Visitors get connected to their close pals by making use of the Internet facility. The therapeutic massages at the spa renew the senses. Guests can have a dip at the sparkling swimming pool.
Destination Residence Elua Village is located in Wailea. Crashing surf, white sandy beach, lush tropical landscapes and luxury Maui condo accommodations are all part of the appeal of Wailea Elua Village.
Wailea Elua Village provides access to various nearby restaurants like Seawatch, Ruth Chris Steak House, Matteos Pizzeria, and Longhis. Food lovers can enjoy various cuisines on their visit to Wailea.
The inviting rooms are facilitated with air-conditioner, cable TV, kitchen, telephone and high speed Internet access. Guests can relax their tiresome body at these well furnished guest rooms.
Wailea Elua Village, A Destination Residence Rooms
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Garden View
- 997 sqft Garden view suite with fully-equipped kitchen, spacious living area with lanai with personal barbecue grill, master bedroom and private bath and washer/dryer.
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Oceanfront
- 1336 sqft oceanfront suite overlooks the ocean at Ulua Beach. Fully-equipped kitchen, spacious living area with lanai and a personal barbecue grill, bedrooms with private and semi-private baths and a personal washer/dryer
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Ocean View
- 997 sqft Ocean view suite with fully-equipped kitchen, spacious living area with lanai with personal barbecue grill, master bedroom and private bath and washer/dryer.
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Oceanfront
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Oceanfront-997 sqft 1 Bdrm 1 Ba- Full kitchen-gas BBQ-daily housekeeping
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Garden View
- 1336 sqft garden view suite offers views of the Pacific Ocean off Ulua Beach. Fully-equipped kitchen, spacious living area with lanai and a personal barbecue grill, bedrooms with private and semi-private baths and a personal washer/dryer
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Ocean VIew
- 1336 sqft ocean view suite offers views of the Pacific Ocean off Ulua Beach. Fully-equipped kitchen, spacious living area with lanai and a personal barbecue grill, bedrooms with private and semi-private baths and a personal washer/dryer
- High speed internet
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- In-Room Safe
- High speed internet
- Free parking
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Wailea Elua Village, A Destination Residence also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Located in the upscale resort community of Wailea on the southern coast of Maui, HI
- Nearby airports
- Kahului Airport (OGG) 18 miles approximately 30 minutes drive
- Area description
- Along Maui's spectacularly scenic southern coastline, Wailea stands out like an oasis. Lush, green and meticulously manicured, Wailea is the premier resort area on Maui, consistently voted the "Best Island in the World," by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine. With splendid weather, five heavenly beaches, clear water and outstanding views of Molokini and Kaho'olawe, Wailea is the perfect destination for a Hawaii beach vacation. This affluent resort is home to the finest Maui golf courses, high-end boutiques, spas, art galleries and celebrity restaurants. The 1.5-mile Wailea Beach Walk is the best way to explore Wailea's resort coast and watch humpback whales during the winter season. Just 4 miles south of Wailea, the manicured coast changes over to the natural, untouched landscape of Makena with Oneloa Big Beach, Ahihi Kinau Nature Preserve and La Perouse Bay.
- Tommy Bahama
- Pacific Rim. Conveniently located in the Shops at Wailea with a spacious lanai under the palms, Tommy Bahama presents dishes made with some of the freshest seafood and locally grown produce. Open for lunch, dinner and happy hour serving burgers, soups & salads, sandwiches, chicken, steak, fish and pasta dishes.
- Ruths Chris Steak House
- Specializing in USDA prime beef and seafood specialties conveniently located at the Shops at Wailea. Private dining rooms can be arranged for hosting special occasions.
- Casual Dining. A family-owned and operated Hawaii restaurant with award winning cuisine, fresh island fish, prime steaks, giant lobsters plucked fresh from their own lobster tanks, fabulous pasta dishes and the most succulent desserts. A local favorite
- Contemporary Hawaiian cuisine. Voted one of Open Tables Top 100 Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants in America, diners enjoy Chef Beverly Gannons award-winning food on a casual outdoor lanai featuring panoramic ocean views and spectacular sunsets. The restaurant features a menu which incorporates flavors derived from the rich cultural influences of the islands and the freshest quality, locally-sourced ingredients. The restaurant also features a lively bar scene and unique bistro making Gannons the perfect spot in Wailea for those looking for something unique and off-the-beaten-tourist-path.
- Manolis Pizza Company
- Fresh, organic and sustainable ingredients go into their generous dishes. Specializing in organic wheat or gluten-free pizzas and salads, they also offer a few sandwich options and delicious lasagna that's enough for two. Outdoor dining overlooking the golf course just a short way up the hill from the Shops at Wailea, Manoli's is a great place to watch your favorite sporting event in the open air bar.
- Monkeypod Kitchen
- Located in the Gateway Shopping Center in Wailea, Monkeypod Kitchen features an extensive menu, full bar and live entertainment. Peter Merriman's signature fresh island fish, hand-tossed pizzas from the kiawe wood-burning oven and homemade cream pies made from scratch have become legendary on Maui. 36 craft beers are on tap and culinary cocktails featuring unique and exotic ingredients are a must-try!
- Casual Italian fare and bakery located in the Wailea Gateway Center. Specializing in Italian-style, brick-oven pizza, Fabiani's is also notable for their sandwiches, paninis, burgers, pasta and delectable bakery items. Our office is addicted to the coconut macaroons! Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily.
- Cheeseburger Island Style
- Casual Dining at the Shops at Wailea. Beyond the famed traditional signature cheeseburger, the restaurant features an assorted cuisine that includes traditional American favorites, fresh fish dishes and house specialties.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.