Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotelhttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/United_States--HI/Wailea_Makena/Wailea_Beach_Villas,_A_Destination_Luxury_Hotel.h174918/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
GeneralGuests at Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel can enjoy sunbathing and beachcombing, at the white sand beaches and turquoise waters that provide superb starting points for water sports and other family-friendly activities. Off the beach, guests relish in the relaxation of a completely gated oasis featuring two pools, water gardens and tropical flora.
LocationNestled above the golden sands and pristine blue waters of Wailea Beach, Wailea Beach Villas Hotel boasts a picturesque location and offers spectacular views of the West Maui mountains and the islands of Lanai, Kahoolawe and Molokini Crater.
DiningWailea Beach Villas does not have restaurant facilities. But, dining on Maui is a culinary treat that covers a wide variety of options from fashionable restaurants to the open-air waterfront eateries in adjacent areas.
RoomsAll the accommodation units are able to successfully balance cool details with genuinely inviting atmosphere where you will experience the comfort of staying in an elegant private villa or luxury condo, while enjoying the outstanding services you expect in a fine Maui beach resort.
Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel Rooms
- 2BR Penthouse
- 1900 square feet Accessed by the private elevator, the open floor plan includes a dining area, fully-equipped gourmet kitchen and a great room that extends onto the private lanai offering expansive garden or ocean views. Spacious, bedrooms with private or semi-private baths provide guests with comfort and privacy. High-end appliances, granite surfaces, designer furnishings and an in-room safe assure a vacation of sophisticated comfort.
- 3BR Penthouse
- 2100 to 2500 square feet Accessed by the private elevator, the open floor plan includes a dining area, fully-equipped gourmet kitchen and a great room that extends onto the private lanai offering expansive garden or ocean views. Spacious, bedrooms with private or semi-private baths provide guests with comfort and privacy. High-end appliances, granite surfaces, designer furnishings and an in-room safe assure a vacation of sophisticated comfort.
- 3BR Villa
- 3100 square feet Sprawling villas offer the spaciousness and feel of a private home with three copious bedroom suites and an open floor plan suitable for a grand gathering. A formal dining area and fully-equipped gourmet kitchen overlook the great room that extends onto a large, private lanai with built-in Viking barbecue grill. High-end appliances, granite surfaces, designer furnishings and an in-room safe assure a vacation of sophisticated comfort. Ground floor, garden view villas feature a private plunge pool in a tropical island setting.
- 3 BR Villa - upper floor
- 3100 square feet Nestled amongst the beautiful landscaped gardens and waterfalls, each sprawling villa offers the spaciousness and feel of a private home with three copious bedroom suites and an open floor plan suitable for a grand gathering. A formal dining area and fully-equipped gourmet kitchen overlook the great room that extends onto a large, private lanai with built-in Viking barbecue grill. High-end appliances, granite surfaces, designer furnishings and an in-room safe assure a vacation of sophisticated comfort.
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Free parking
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Wailea Beach Villas, A Destination Luxury Hotel also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Located on Wailea Beach in the upscale resort community of Wailea on the southern coast of Maui, HI
- Nearby airports
- Kahului, Maui (OGG) 18 miles. 30 minutes
- Area description
- Along Maui's spectacularly scenic southern coastline, Wailea stands out like an oasis. Lush, green and meticulously manicured, Wailea is the premier resort area on Maui with splendid weather, five heavenly beaches, clear water and outstanding views. This affluent Wailea resort is home to the finest golf courses, an award-winning tennis club, high-end boutiques, spas, galleries and restaurants. The 1.5-mile Wailea Beach Walk is the best way to explore Wailea's golden coast and to see vistas of islands, beautiful beaches and humpback whales during the winter season. Just four miles south of Wailea Resort, the manicured coast changes over to the wilderness of Makena, most of which remains in its natural, untouched.
- Tommy Bahama
- Pacific Rim. Conveniently located in the Shops at Wailea with a spacious lanai under the palms, Tommy Bahama presents dishes made with some of the freshest seafood and locally grown produce. Open for lunch, dinner and happy hour serving burgers, soups & salads, sandwiches, chicken, steak, fish and pasta dishes.
- Ruths Chris Steak House
- Specializing in USDA prime beef and seafood specialties conveniently located at the Shops at Wailea. Private dining rooms can be arranged for hosting special occasions.
- Casual Dining. A family-owned and operated Hawaii restaurant with award winning cuisine, fresh island fish, prime steaks, giant lobsters plucked fresh from their own lobster tanks, fabulous pasta dishes and the most succulent desserts. A local favorite
- Contemporary Hawaiian cuisine. Voted one of Open Tables Top 100 Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants in America, diners enjoy Chef Beverly Gannons award-winning food on a casual outdoor lanai featuring panoramic ocean views and spectacular sunsets. The restaurant features a menu which incorporates flavors derived from the rich cultural influences of the islands and the freshest quality, locally-sourced ingredients. The restaurant also features a lively bar scene and unique bistro making Gannons the perfect spot in Wailea for those looking for something unique and off-the-beaten-tourist-path.
- Manolis Pizza Company
- Fresh, organic and sustainable ingredients go into their generous dishes. Specializing in organic wheat or gluten-free pizzas and salads, they also offer a few sandwich options and delicious lasagna that's enough for two. Outdoor dining overlooking the golf course just a short way up the hill from the Shops at Wailea, Manoli's is a great place to watch your favorite sporting event in the open air bar.
- Monkeypod Kitchen
- Located in the Gateway Shopping Center in Wailea, Monkeypod Kitchen features an extensive menu, full bar and live entertainment. Peter Merriman's signature fresh island fish, hand-tossed pizzas from the kiawe wood-burning oven and homemade cream pies made from scratch have become legendary on Maui. 36 craft beers are on tap and culinary cocktails featuring unique and exotic ingredients are a must-try!
- Casual Italian fare and bakery located in the Wailea Gateway Center. Specializing in Italian-style, brick-oven pizza, Fabiani's is also notable for their sandwiches, paninis, burgers, pasta and delectable bakery items. Our office is addicted to the coconut macaroons! Breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily
- Cheeseburger Island Style
- Casual Dining at the Shops at Wailea. Beyond the famed traditional signature cheeseburger, the restaurant features an assorted cuisine that includes traditional American favorites, fresh fish dishes and house specialties.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.