Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spahttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/United_States--HI/Waikoloa/Waikoloa_Beach_Marriott_Resort_and_Spa.h51822/
GeneralWaikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa offers well equipped conference facility to make its guests' business events successful. This resort provides great banquet facility to cater to guests' wedding, reception and private party. Visitors have access to gymnasium as well as swimming pool. Friendly reception staff is available to serve the visitors during the stay.
LocationIt is conveniently located in Hawaii city. This resort is near to shopping, dining, golf and ocean sports. Tourists visiting to this city can explore several attractions such as Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Mauna Kea Observatories, City of Refuge and Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawaii.
- NOTE: The property charges a resort fee of $31.41 (or $30 plus tax). This is inclusive of daily self-parking, enhanced high-speed Internet access, 60 minutes per day of international long distance calls, local, inter-island, toll free connect and long distance calls to the US & Canada, blink photography 30-minute photo session with 5x7 souvenir, daily Hawaiian culture activity, daily one hour ocean sports snorkel equipment rental, daily 60 minutes ocean sports beach yoga, arrival Shell Lei greeting, 20% discount on regular Luau prices and 15% discount daily on enterprise car rental (online or enterprise service desk).
- 29 km to International Airport (Kona)
DiningWaikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa has onsite restaurant facility, where its guests can enjoy a variety of cuisines. Enjoy a sip of cocktail or mingle with other tourists at the bar.
RoomsAll 533 well-appointed units at this are designed fashionably and provide relaxing sleep to its guests. Every unit includes standard amenities such as internet access, air conditioning, hairdryer and telephone.
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa Rooms
- Garden Mountain View
- Enjoy tropical surroundings or view distant mountains from the balcony of the garden/mountain room, 1 king or 2 double.
- Pool View
- Overlook stunning pools amidst a serene tropical setting from the pool view room with balcony, 1 king or 2 double.
- Ocean View
- Surround yourself with views of the pacific ocean and tropical landscapes, ocean view with balcony, 1 king or 2 double.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the pacific ocean and sunset, ocean front view room with balcony, 1 king or 2 double.
- Outdoor pool
- Non Smoking
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre or spa
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Laundry service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Conference facilities
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is beachfront along the sun splashed Kohala Coast within the world class Waikoloa Beach Resort across from over 60 boutique shops and 15 restaurants at the Waikoloa Kings' Shops and Queens' Marketplace.
- Nearby airports
- KOA-Kona International Airport.
- Area description
- Amidst the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii's Big Island lies the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, a luxurious beachfront resort that reflects the tranquility and soul of its unique setting at 'Anaeho'omalu Bay. Beautifully landscaped walking paths, the gleaming golden sand, and ancient Hawaiian fishponds fringed with swaying palms make the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa a paradise like no other. Waikoloa also provides a variety of recreational activities for adventurers and leisure travelers alike. Guests can walk to the beach for ocean activities including scuba diving, snorkeling and catamaran rides. Plus, 36 holes of championship golf at two renowned courses; Waikoloa Beach Course and Kings' Course. Guests can also take a stroll across the street for world-class shopping at the Waikoloa Kings' Shops and Queens' Marketplace, which includes a 3,000 seat outdoor amphitheatre featuring concerts and festivals.
- Merriman's Market Caf
- Merriman's uses the freshest ingredients from local Big Island farmers to bring you the unique flavors of Hawaii in Italian and Mediterranean style cuisine served in an outdoor cafe. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Kings' Shops.
- Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Contemporary sushi and new wave Asian inspired dishes served in a lively setting is what makes Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar a critic's favorite. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Queens' Marketplace.
- Starbucks Coffee
- Serving breakfast, coffee and light meals. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Kings' Shops.
- Room Service
- Serving an extensive breakfast and dinner menu, from 6am - 11am and 6pm to 10pm.
- Hawaii Calls Restaurant & Lounge
- Providing panoramic ocean views and outdoor seating on our newly expanded lanai, our signature restaurant offers Pacific-Asian cuisine. Featuring an elaborate daily breakfast buffet & ala care menu. Salads, sandwiches and tropical drinks available for lunch served in our seated dining area or poolside. Dinner features fresh Big Island produce and local seafood. The lounge also offers cocktails and a light bistro/pupu (appetizers) menu for late-night dining.
- Kona Coffee Shoppe
- Offering convenient light breakfast to-go including homemade pastries, muffins, breads and fresh fruit. Plus local Kona coffee blends and other "eye-opener" beverages.
- Sunset Luau
- Gather as the sun sets over 'Anaeho'omalu Bay for some classic Polynesian entertainment including music, traditional dances of the South Pacific and a delectable selection of Hawaiian food.
- Roy's Waikoloa Bar & Grill
- Roy's features the finest Hawaiian seafood, with a focus on delicacies from the oceans surrounding Hawaii. You will discover a fusion of the world's finest flavors, deliciously wrapped in the Hawaiian state of mind. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Kings' Shops.
- Meeting Info
- Several meeting and conference facilities to choose from including Ali'i Ballroom, Paniolo Ballroom, Paniolo Ocean Terrace, Coconut Grove, Lehua Ballroom, Kamehameha Boardroom, and the Volcano Grounds.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Couples (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
We loved the Marriott, it is great value for $. Pool area was fantastic, with pools open 24 hours a day! Service was good at restaurants & bar. They have daily specials on food & happy hour drinks. We had a garden view room & it was good, very comfortable beds. Would not hesitate in returning...
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: