Offering the finest hospitality, high standard of service and comfortable accommodation, Maui Sunseeker Resort makes you to enjoy all the privileges for an unforgettable stay. Visitors at this adults-only, LGBT resort can first frolic on the sands of Kalepolepo Beach Park before seeing the exhibits at Story of Hawaii Museum and Elan Vital Galleries. Guests can also tee off at Elleair Maui Golf Club.
Business travellers can make use of the well-equipped business centre available on site. At leisure, guests can take a trip and discover what the city has to offer. Guests can also treat themselves to a massage from one of the resort's licensed therapists in the relaxed atmosphere of the massage room.
Located in Kihei, on Maui's beautiful South Shore, the Maui Sunseeker Resort is within easy access to well-known city attractions. Tourists hang out at Azeka Shopping Center and wander around Kihei Regional Park during free time.
The resort does not have any restaurant.
The contemporary rooms and suites with either pool or garden view are appointed with refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee pot. Some units have sofa bed and full kitchen with stove.
Maui Sunseeker Resort Rooms
The full suite at the Maui Sunseeker has become a favorite for many of our LGBT guests. It includes three separate rooms for unabashed comfort: a bathroom, bedroom, full open kitchen and living room for a total living space of 500 square feet. The kitchen features a full-size refrigerator and stove, stocked with plenty of cook- and tableware.The full suite offers the addition of a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room, ideal if you need a separate sleeping arrangement from the plush California King bed. The 600 building full suites offer pool views of our beautiful saline pool; the 100 and 200 building full suites offer garden and/or ocean views.
Maui Sunseekers standard room is anything but! Complete with a comfortable king-size bed, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee pot and limited tableware, our standard proudly offers more amenities than those available at larger resorts.
Junior suites are standard rooms with 375 square feet of living space, including a full kitchen area and comfortable king-size bed. All junior suites feature either ground-floor garden views or second-floor ocean views. A junior suite kitchen comes complete with a full-size refrigerator and stove, and an ample supply of cook- and tableware. The dining area is located outside on the lanai, giving you the perfect excuse to revel in the heavenly tropical climate of gay Maui.
No smoking rooms/facilities
No smoking rooms/facilities
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Maui Sunseeker Resort also booked these hotels.
Located in Kihei, Maui, Hawaii, we are across from the beautiful seven mile long Sugar Beach, about 9 miles from the Kahului airport.
Kahului Maui Airport (OGG)
Driving Directions From Kahului Airport:
1. Upon exiting Kahului Airport (OGG), bear left (do NOT Turn) at the first traffic light onto Dairy Road. Note road signs for Kihei.
2. Continue on Dairy Road until you see Home Depot on the left. Turn left at the next intersection, Mokulele Highway (route 36). Follow the Mokulele for about 6 miles.
3. The next major intersection will be the Piilani Highway (route 31). Continue straight through this intersection to the next stop sign (about 1/8 mile).
4. Turn left at the stop sign onto South Kihei Road. Maui Sunseeker is approximately one mile down on the left at 551 S. Kihei Road at the corner of S. Kihei Road and Wailana Place. Look for our mural of a female hula dancer and male drummer.
5. Turn left onto Wailana Place. Parking is on the right beside the street or behind our Wailana Building. Our office is in the two story building facing S. Kihei Road.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.