Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spahttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/United_States--HI/Kauai_City/Grand_Hyatt_Kauai_Resort_and_Spa.h7428/
Want to see what guests are saying about this hotel? Click here to read all reviews
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa offers extensive events spaces, wireless Internet access, business centre, currency exchange, car rental and laundry/dry cleaning services. Recreation facilities on site include saltwater swimming lagoon, outdoor pools, sundeck, tennis court, fitness centre and spa.
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa is on Poipu Road in the island of Kauai. During free time, holidaymakers shop at Poipu Shopping Village, Kukui'ula Village Shopping Center and Spouting Horn Flea Market.
- NOTE: The property charges a resort fee of $25 plus tax.
- 30 min drive to the International Airport (Lihue)
The restaurants at GGrand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa serve sumptuous varieties of Italian dishes, Asian dishes, international cuisine and local specialties. Patrons can also have drinks on site.
The smoke-free resort features elegant rooms and suites with sleek furnishings and plenty of space. Amenities include hairdryer, coffee maker, 37-inch LCD TV, iPod docking station, air conditioning and safe deposit box.
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa Rooms
- Pool View
- Enjoy the view of our legendary pools as you relax on your own private lanai. Rooms overlook the quiet adult pool area and the meandering lazy-river pool portion of our famous water wonderland.Classic decor created in the style of Hawaii's golden era features one King or two Queen Grand Beds fitted with luxurious sheeting over a plush pillow top mattress, an extra large marble bath with double sink vanity and pampering Portico bath products. These spacious beachfront Kauai hotel rooms include inviting amenities such as an iHome stereo with iPod docking station, a ceiling fan, refrigerator, coffee maker, a work area, wireless Internet access and a separate seating area.
- Ocean View Club
- Begin each day with the complimentary Continental breakfast, no host evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, as well as the services of a private concierge and full spa admission. Stunning ocean views complement the classic decor of our beachfront Kauai hotel, created in the style of Hawaii's golden era. Each Grand Club guestroom includes one King or two Queen Grand beds fitted with luxurious sheeting over plush pillow top mattresses, marble bath with double sink vanity and Portico products. Additional amenities such as chiller, lanai, an iHome stereo with iPod docking station, ceiling fans, a coffee maker, a work area, wireless internet access and a comfortable seating area add the perfect finishing touch.
- Partial Ocean View
- Enjoy classic decor reminiscent of Hawaii's golden era in our gracious Kauai lodging, including a king or two queen beds and marble bath with double marble sink vanity and porcelain fixtures. A private balcony offering magnificent ocean views welcomes you to this spacious room of our Poipu Kauai accommodations featuring every amenity, including refrigerator, coffeemaker, Hawaiian Kona coffee, large work area, wireless Internet access and Portico bath products.
- Deluxe Ocean View
- Premier ocean views complement the classic decor of our welcoming Kauai accommodations - reminiscent of Hawaii's golden era - including one king or two queen beds and marble bath with double marble sink vanity and porcelain fixtures. A private balcony welcomes you to this spacious room of this Poipu Kauai lodging, featuring every amenity, including refrigerator, coffeemaker, Hawaiian Kona coffee, large work area, wireless Internet access and Portico bath products.
- Standard view
- Standard guestrooms may include views of the garden, mountain, or tree-lined guest parking lot. Classic decor created in the style of Hawaii's golden era features one King or two Queen Grand Beds fitted with luxurious sheeting over a plush pillow top mattress, an extra large marble bath with double sink vanity and pampering Portico bath products. These spacious beachfront Kauai hotel rooms include inviting amenities such as an iHome stereo with iPod docking station, a ceiling fan, refrigerator, coffee maker, a work area, wireless Internet access and a separate seating area.
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Island of Kauai, Hawaii
- Nearby airports
- LIH - Lihue International Airport
- Area description
- Located in Poipu area on south end of Kauai.
- Embrace the tempting combination of contemporary Hawaiian cuisine served in a unique Hawaiian setting. Open air hale pili (thatched huts) with waterfalls and koi-filled lagoons create a charming rustic scene. Inspired by the natural ingredients and rich traditions of Hawaii, our tantalizing selections pay homage to the classic fare of Hawaii while creating new taste sensations. Open for dinner only.
- A fusion of sensations will delight you at our award-winning Italian restaurant. Dine al fresco under the twinkling evening stars overlooking the ocean, or choose the intimate indoor settings with beautiful murals and floor tiles reminiscent of an Italian villa. This enchanting scene is complemented by the delicate and flavorful selections of our creative menu, served by our attentive yet discreet staff. Here, in the restaurant chosen as Kauais Best Italian Restaurant, each meal becomes a celebration. Toast to each other, to a new venture or to your most memorable vacation, with the perfect wine from our extensive wine list. Savor the flavor, the incredible aromas and the perfect presentation of each culinary creation. Open for dinner only.
- Stevenson's Library
- Delectable sushi creations are served nightly in this unique Kauai bar boasting an extensive selection of Whiskies, Cognac and Port in addition to creative martinis and delectable tropical drinks. Kick back and enjoy live entertainment nightly ranging from Contemporary Hawaiian to Jazz to Indie Pop. Enjoy a game of pool, backgammon or chess. Scrumptious sushi rolls are sure to please and live entertainment nightly makes for the perfect nightcap.
- Seaview Terrace
- By morning enjoy fresh pastries, yogurt, granola, fruit juice, tea and coffee, ideal to take along on your day of sightseeing or to enjoy on the terrace while taking in the view. As day turns to evening, bring the family to Seaview for a stunning sunset and live entertainment. Dine on a local twist of an all American menu with cocktails and appetizers, salads, pizzas and burgers. "For Kids, By Kids" keiki menu nightly. Live Hawaiian entertainment 6-9pm
- Poipu Bay Clubhouse
- Stop by for a delicious breakfast or lunch to take with you to the beach, hiking to Mahaulepu or golfing at Poipu Bay. From yogurt & fruit with a cappuccino to a panini with a beer, you'll find delicious to-go options here.
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau
- Listen for the blowing of the conch shell and the pounding of the drums, and you will know you are about to experience an unforgettable Hawaiian tradition. Join us each week for a fantastic journey through the rich cultural history of the Hawaiian people. Discover the stories of the land and its inhabitants throughout the centuries as the dancers take you around the world through ancestral dances, from Hawaii to Polynesia to New Zealand. From the tantalizing aromas of the elaborate feast to the intricate dance steps of the hula, you will be entertained and amazed throughout the entire evening. Available Thursday and Sunday evenings.
- Hale Nalu
- Between dips in the pool and saltwater lagoon, stop in for satisfying burgers, wraps, salads and more at Hale Nalu. Conveniently situated close to the pools, lagoon and beach, our vintage surf shack restaurant offers a satisfying menu with everything from grilled fish sandwiches to fresh salads and Paninis, smoothies and assorted lite bites. Shave Ice too!
- Ilima Terrace
- Cascading waterfalls and koi-filled ponds surround you at Ilima Terrace. Gentle tropical breezes and lush greenery create the feeling of dining in a secluded sanctuary. Serving breakfast and lunch daily, this open-air casual restaurant is the ideal spot to plan another perfect day in paradise. Decide between a round of golf on our award-winning course or a day at the spa, while enjoying freshly brewed coffee and the extensive breakfast buffet. Relax over a delicious lunch after a morning at the pool to get energized for an afternoon game of tennis.
- Meeting Info
- Select the impeccable service and pampering amenities of Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa for your most successful meeting or event. Whether you are planning an elite gathering for your senior executives or an incentive getaway for your top sales teams, our enticing Kauai Hawaii meeting facilities will ensure an unforgettable event.. From a traditional Hawaiian Lei greeting to a grand final banquet overlooking the ocean, everything you need for a perfect Hawaii meeting hotel is at hand.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.