Pearl Harbor hotels
One of the most sacred, beautiful, and history-filled locations in America is Pearl Harbor, in Honolulu, HI. This gorgeous lagoon harbour is where the United States Navy has a deep-water base, but it is best known for its tragic attack at the hands of the Japanese during World War II. Many people flock to the Pearl Harbor Memorial, the battleship USS Arizona, and the art gallery depicting photographs and artefacts from the war. There is also the Wildlife Refuge on the grounds. Nearby are Ted Makalena Golf Course and Honolulu International Airport.
- Take a day to fully explore the USS Arizona Memorial, which includes a large viewing area with a glass bottom so visitors can see the submerged ship, with its still leaking oil, in Honolulu, HI.
- Cruise around on a Pearl Harbor Tour, which leaves from several islands, including Kauai, Kona, Maui, and Oahu, and touches upon all the major museums and landmarks associated with the attacks.
- Take a breather from tragic history at the famous Waikiki Beach, just a few minutes ride to the east, in Honolulu, HI.
Most people who come to Honolulu, HI are on a romantic holiday, honeymoon, or family escape to enjoy the beautiful weather and white sand beaches of the island. They often choose to rent a vehicle at the airport, which has a variety of agencies, in order to get around. Taxis are also popular and available for hire at the airport or hotels. There is a public transportation system, known as TheBus, though it can be unreliable, especially during certain times of the year. TheBus route number 9 takes passengers to Pearl Harbor, whilst the 19 and 31 service airports.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
91 hotels near Pearl Harbor
Airport Honolulu Hotel 307-room property has been renovated and is great for business travellers. For families, this hotel offers a playground and picnic area. The hotel provides convenient comfort... More
Nestled on the beautiful Island of Oahu, the BEST WESTERN The Plaza Hotel offers warm hospitality and ensures a comfortable and memorable stay while visiting Honolulu. GeneralThis property offers... More
Pacific Marina Inn Airport Hotel is a clean affordable hotel with 119 rooms situated beside Keehi Lagoon Park. This park has 5-acres of picnic areas and tennis courts. A 20 minute drive to Waikiki... More
Travellers looking to enjoy a Hawaiian holiday under the sun find suitable retreat at the comfortable accommodations and scenic location of Pacific Beach Hotel Honolulu. This beachfront Honolulu... More
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is one of those hotels you just hate to leave. With acres of pools, waterslides and private beaches, this Hotel is a destination resort that's hard to... More
The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani has 1,152 rooms on the former estate of Hawaii's last princess. This garden oasis offers unique amenities like a "Beach Boy Butler" service. This allows guests to use... More
If you are planning for a particular holiday at Hawaii-Oahu, then Prince Resort Hawaii is the perfect place for you to reside. GeneralThis twenty-eight floors of oceanfront guest rooms sit atop a... More
Boasting a tranquil ambience and comfortable accommodation, this property is an ideal place for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralAfter an exhausting day, you can have a bracing dip or relax on... More
Luxurious and laidback, The Modern Honolulu provides to discerning business and leisure travellers comfortable accommodations with innovative designs and understated elegance. Holidaymakers can... More