Pearl Harbor hotels
One of the most sacred, beautiful, and history-filled locations in America is Pearl Harbor, in Honolulu, HI. This gorgeous lagoon harbour is where the United States Navy has a deep-water base, but it is best known for its tragic attack at the hands of the Japanese during World War II. Many people flock to the Pearl Harbor Memorial, the battleship USS Arizona, and the art gallery depicting photographs and artefacts from the war. There is also the Wildlife Refuge on the grounds. Nearby are Ted Makalena Golf Course and Honolulu International Airport.
- Take a day to fully explore the USS Arizona Memorial, which includes a large viewing area with a glass bottom so visitors can see the submerged ship, with its still leaking oil, in Honolulu, HI.
- Cruise around on a Pearl Harbor Tour, which leaves from several islands, including Kauai, Kona, Maui, and Oahu, and touches upon all the major museums and landmarks associated with the attacks.
- Take a breather from tragic history at the famous Waikiki Beach, just a few minutes ride to the east, in Honolulu, HI.
Most people who come to Honolulu, HI are on a romantic holiday, honeymoon, or family escape to enjoy the beautiful weather and white sand beaches of the island. They often choose to rent a vehicle at the airport, which has a variety of agencies, in order to get around. Taxis are also popular and available for hire at the airport or hotels. There is a public transportation system, known as TheBus, though it can be unreliable, especially during certain times of the year. TheBus route number 9 takes passengers to Pearl Harbor, whilst the 19 and 31 service airports.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
92 hotels near Pearl Harbor
Airport Honolulu Hotel 307-room property has been renovated and is great for business travellers. For families, this hotel offers a playground and picnic area. The hotel provides convenient comfort... More
Nestled on the beautiful Island of Oahu, the BEST WESTERN The Plaza Hotel offers warm hospitality and ensures a comfortable and memorable stay while visiting Honolulu. GeneralThis property offers... More
Pacific Marina Inn Airport Hotel is a clean affordable hotel with 119 rooms situated beside Keehi Lagoon Park. This park has 5-acres of picnic areas and tennis courts. A 20 minute drive to Waikiki... More
Travellers looking to enjoy a Hawaiian holiday under the sun find suitable retreat at the comfortable accommodations and scenic location of Pacific Beach Hotel Honolulu. This beachfront Honolulu... More
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is one of those hotels you just hate to leave. With acres of pools, waterslides and private beaches, this Hotel is a destination resort that's hard to... More
Boasting luxurious accommodation and cordial hospitality, the Waikiki Resort Hotel is an excellent venue for leisure and business travellers. GeneralWhether you are considering a wedding, birthday... More
The Aqua Palms Waikiki Hotel is a boutique hotel offering contemporary style just a block from the best part of Waikiki Beach. It is situated just 3 blocks from the 290 store Ala Moana Centre and 4... More
Featuring a seamless fusion of style, luxury and class, Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk creates an ideal retreat for savvy travellers looking to explore Honolulu. While in the capital... More
Fall in love with the Aloha spirit at the stunning Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort and Spa, which is a true tropical paradise, where you can escape your cares and experience a destination of... More