Bishop Museum hotels
Standing as the largest museum in Hawaii, the Bishop Museum in Honolulu, Hawaii represents an epic monument to the history and culture of the Polynesians and native Hawaiians. In addition to artefacts, photographs, and scientific paraphernalia on display, the museum also boasts an expansive entomological collection, and a library containing over 50,000 volumes of literature detailing the history and culture of Hawaii and its peoples. The Bishop Museum is located next to the Jabulka Pavilion and Planetarium, and the Science Adventure Center. There are also a number of schools and parks located within close walking distance.
- Explore the many fascinating, rotating exhibits at the Bishop Museum with the whole family, including notable past collections such as “Hawaii Fashion,” “Extreme Bugs,” and “Tradition and Transition: Stories of Hawaii Immigrants.”
- Walk over to the Kamehameha Shopping Center in Honolulu, which is located within a two-minute walk from the museum, where individuals may order a coffee, buy a souvenir, or grab a light meal.
- Discover more of Hawaii’s history by visiting the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, situated just northeast of downtown Honolulu.
Visitors to Honolulu almost exclusively choose to utilize private vehicles to get around the small island. Rental cars are available from a number of reputable companies at the Honolulu International Airport, including convertibles and off-road vehicles. The airport also offers Taxi services for hire. There are public transportation options for those who want an inexpensive option. Through the bus mass transit system, passengers can reach the Bishop Museum from the stop on Kalihi Street, via route number 7. A similarly close bus stop is located on Kapalama Avenue, which offers service from 2, 2L, 13 and W3 routes.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
88 hotels near Bishop Museum
A combination of great service and superb location makes the Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel an excellent choice for business as well as pleasure travellers seeking exclusive comfort and... More
Pacific Marina Inn Airport Hotel is a clean affordable hotel with 119 rooms situated beside Keehi Lagoon Park. This park has 5-acres of picnic areas and tennis courts. A 20 minute drive to Waikiki... More
Nestled on the beautiful Island of Oahu, the BEST WESTERN The Plaza Hotel offers warm hospitality and ensures a comfortable and memorable stay while visiting Honolulu. GeneralThis property offers... More
Stylish tropical spaces set in the heart of the city, Ala Moana Hotel welcomes travellers on an escapade in the lively Hawaii capital. The plush downtown Honolulu retreat provides easy access to... More
Luxurious and laidback, The Modern Honolulu provides to discerning business and leisure travellers comfortable accommodations with innovative designs and understated elegance. Holidaymakers can... More
If you are planning for a particular holiday at Hawaii-Oahu, then Prince Resort Hawaii is the perfect place for you to reside. GeneralThis twenty-eight floors of oceanfront guest rooms sit atop a... More
Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hotel creates an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, while visiting the city of Honolulu. Business as well as leisure travellers can equally enjoy the comforts of this hotel.... More
The Equus, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is a spectacular boutique hotel featuring Ralph Lauren-inspired rooms located 1 block to the beach and near the Hilton Hawaiian Village. This intimate... More
Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites is a 30-story high rise hotel that features commanding views of the Pacific Ocean, and Diamond Head just 2.3 kilometres away. The Hawaii Convention Centre is an easy... More