Universal Studios Citywalk hotels
Los Angeles offers countless attractions for visitors to explore, and one of the most popular places is the Universal Citywalk, located next to the Universal Studios theme park. The citywalk is filled with enticing shops like Abercrombie & Fitch and Fossil, restaurants including the Wolfgang Puck Bistro and entertainment venues like an AMC cinema and Gibson Amphitheatre. Universal Citywalk offers families enough options to fill a whole day, weekend or more. There is plenty of parking, and most shops and eateries offer validation, with the cinema offering a sizable rebate to customers.
- Film lovers should stop by the AMC at Universal Citywalk to catch the latest blockbuster in IMAX or 3D; with 19 screens, this Los Angeles cinema ensures everyone’s favourite is available.
- Grab a bit to eat at the famous Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. on the Citywalk; this restaurant offers perfectly cooked shrimp, lip-smacking barbecue and fresh fish entrees.
- Visitors looking for an adventure in Los Angeles should try indoor skydiving at iFly Hollywood; the enclosed vertical column makes it safe for everyone over the age of 3 to enjoy.
Los Angeles is a very large city, and most residents and visitors opt for private transportation to get around, despite the often heavy traffic. Those travellers who don’t wish to deal with the traffic should check out public transportation options like the Metro. The Metro Red Line arrives in the Universal City Station, with an accompanying complimentary shuttle that services Universal Citywalk and Universal Studios Hollywood. The shuttle runs every fifteen minutes during the day, seven days a week. Taxis and rental cars are also convenient ways to travel around the city.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
358 hotels near Universal Studios Citywalk
At the Universal's Hard Rock Hotel, you will experience warm hospitality and luxury amenities unlike any other hotel in the Orlando area. This contemporary hotel places visitors within close... More
Guests can plan their stay at Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort, where in they can relax under the swaying palm trees of a tropical paradise and enjoy the quality amenities and services... More
5780 Major Blvd. Map
The Doubletree Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando offers comfortable accommodations in the heart of Orlando's tourist area. Guests are just five minutes from International Drive, Pointe... More
5605 Major Boulevard Map
The Holiday Inn Express Nearest Universal Orlando is decorated in Floridian chic with lots of coral and bright blue colours. Everything you expect from a Holiday Inn, the facility is clean, bright,... More
Guests can plan their stay at the premier luxury hotel Universal's Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, which re-creates the magic of village of Portofino, Italy and offers excellent amenities and services.... More
Presenting expedient services and offering immaculate accommodation, the Hampton Inn Closest To Universal Orlando invites both business and leisure travellers for an entrancing stay. GeneralThis... More
5893 American Way Map
Presenting copious comfort and unsurpassed facilities, the Homewood Suites By Hilton Orlando Nearest To Universal Studios Hotel welcomes discerning travellers for an indulgent stay. General... More
5905 South Kirkman Road Map
Whether you are here for business, pleasure or both, this hotel is designed to offer all the features and facilities you require to guarantee a memorable and enjoyable stay. GeneralThe hotel's... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, this attractive property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Orlando. GeneralYou can have a bracing dip in the on-site swimming... More