Hotel La Florahttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/United_States--FL/Miami_Beach/Hotel_La_Flora.h282176/
A bar/lounge, conference, photocopier, fax machine, parking and other services and facilities are available at the Prime Hotel La Flora to cater to a variety of needs during one's stay.
Set along Collins Avenue, Prime Hotel is just a block away from scenic Ocean Drive and provides comfortable access not only to Miami Beach, but to many attractions within the South Beach area. One can go on a tour of the 16th century-inspired mansion and gardens of the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, explore the diverse cultural offerings at the Bass Art Museum, or catch a glimpse of the incredible displays at the World Erotic Art Museum.
- 10 km to the International Airport (Miami)
- 10 km to the Train Station (Amtrak)
One can opt to have a sumptuous Continental breakfast served at The Prime or sample the culinary delights offered by the multitude of diverse dining establishments in the surrounding area.
The Hotel's Art Deco motif offers spacious guest rooms elegantly appointed with such standard amenities as air conditioning, cable/satellite TV, Internet access, hairdryers, mini bars and room safes for comfort and convenience.
Hotel La Flora Rooms
- Standard Queen
- The room offers one Queen size bed furnished with new linens and bath amenities the bathrooms have the original art deco style, preserved and renovated. The other amenities include individual A/c with Flat Screen TV, telephone, coffee maker, hairdryer, alarm clock, heating, wireless internet access, iron/ironing board, laundry service, non smoking rooms, and valet service.
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Business centre
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Hotel La Flora also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Miami beach.
- Nearby airports
- Miami international Airport.
- Area description
- Hotel La Flora located in Miami Beach, in the art deco district.
- La Spiga
- Restaurant La Spiga famous in South beach, because its a small and romantic place it is famous for Italian cuisine, and fine Italian wine.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Hotel La Flora
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Couples (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
This very pleasant art deco hotel served us well in South Beach for our first visit to Miami. what made our visit sensational were the staff! Two in particular have to be commended......John at reception and Dianne at the bar. John was so helpful and knowledgeable about where to eat and what to do, and Dianne was just the sweetest young lady we have met on our 3 wk vacation in the States. Would highly recommend this hotel for the friendly, homely feel. Don't expect 5 star furnishing and u will fit in just fine. Some evenings the bar is open for happy hour with FREE drinks for the hour!
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Dining tip: Short walk from hotel
Havana1957 has incredible Cuban food . a must!