Trinity Episcopal Cathedral hotels
Trinity Episcopal Church
When people think of Miami, FL historic buildings are usually the last thing that comes to mind; but the Trinity Episcopal Church might be the exception, as this 19th century structure has been around longer than the city. The Trinity Episcopal Church was started in 1896 by Reverend William Crane Gray more than a month before Miami was officially incorporated as a city. The elegant stone façade of the church gives way to an ornate interior of intricately fashioned mosaics that tell the story of creation. This working church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
- Visit the Trinity Episcopal Church in Miami on Sunday for the 10 AM Holy Eucharist service and you can hear beautiful music from the Cathedral Choir, one of the most celebrated in Florida.
- Enjoy an evening of fine dining and entertainment in one of Miami’s most spectacular historic buildings at the Restoration and Preservation Gala, an annual event used to raise money for the Trinity Episcopal Church.
- Visit during the month of December when the church puts on the Festival of Carols, a lively Christmas celebration that includes many favourite holiday songs.
Trinity Episcopal Church is situated at the heart of Miami, so it is not hard to reach using the city’s public transportation system. The best way to get there is to use the Miami Metro and get off at the Omni station that is about a half a block away from the church. There are also bus lines that go to this same station, so you should have no problem getting there from just about anywhere in the city. There is some on-site parking, but it is limited, especially during big events, so be sure to plan ahead.
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (319 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (159 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (155 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
320 hotels near Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
Whether travelling through Miami for business or leisure, visitors find a fitting base in the comfortable, well-equipped and ideally located accommodations of YVE Hotel Miami. Centrally positioned,... More
With self-serviced accommodations in a central location, Fortuna House Apartments makes for a suitable base for corporate or leisure travellers in a short or long stay in Miami. Patrons of this... More
Experience casual elegance and refinement at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, a luxury hotel offering waterfront accommodation with gorgeous views of the Port of Miami and also a great base to... More
Being a epitome of warm as well as friendly hospitality, this property with its exclusive decoration along with modern minimalist tendencies in a familiar atmosphere is especially designed for... More
Offering stunning views of the Biscayne Bay and the Port of Miami, the Hilton Miami Downtown with its exquisite services is a preferred choice for business, leisure and convention guests. ... More
The Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown is centrally located in downtown Miami and nearby the city's many attractions. The American Airlines Arena nearby is perfect for sports fans and for those who... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, the InterContinental Miami Hotel provides you with all of the quality amenities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralDuring... More
In the financial hub of South Florida sits Epic Hotel A Kimpton Hotel Miami, which takes pride in its urban design sensibilities and superior service. Its strategic location allows guests to... More
Situated just minutes away from the white sands of South Beach, the Courtyard by Marriott Miami Downtown welcomes you to enjoy a sunny South Florida vacation with your family and friends. ... More