Palm Island hotels
Miami’s Palm Island is a beautiful manmade island in Biscayne Bay, just off South Beach, Florida, USA. It features some of the priciest and most luxurious homes and properties in the bay area, with many rich and famous celebrities as residents; Barbara Walters, Enrique Iglesias Jr., Gloria Estefan and Jennifer Lopez, to name a few. The island is just a 5-minute ride away from Miami, putting the city’s top waterfront bars, cafes, nightspots, restaurants and other major attractions within easy reach. Whether you are here to buy property, or to spot your favourite celebrity, this neighbourhood won’t let you down.
- Take an exhilarating stroll down the long boardwalk at Palm Island Park; spot alligators, ospreys and herons while taking in sweeping views of the downtown skyline and Miami Beach.
- Join one of multiple near-shore/deep-sea premium fishing trips available at Palm Island which provide excellent opportunities to fish for sharks, tarpons, goliath groupers, and more.
- Experience the vibrancy of the South Beach waterfront, shop for souvenirs, or enjoy a thrilling performance by the Miami City Ballet, all just 10 minutes from Palm Island.
Palm Island is a 5-minute drive via MacArthur Causeway which connects it to the mainland. This causeway is used by buses, taxis handcars to reach the island. Miami International Airport is the air gateway to Miami’s metropolitan areas, including South Florida. Amtrak trains connect this area to all major cities across the state and beyond, as do inter-city Greyhound buses which have several bus stations across southern Florida. Other options, for (indirect) access to the island via the city, include Tri-Rail trains, running north to south from the airport; local MetroMover and MetroBus services, and the elevated Metrorail system.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
318 hotels near Palm Island
For check-in details call 1-866-254-0088 Map
With luxurious accommodations set close to the white sands of Miami Beach, Starmark Luxury Vacation Homes Miami makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers in a business or leisure trip in... More
Conveniently located close to a number of interesting places in Miami Beach area, Chesterfield Hotel and Suites offers attention to detail services to make the stay pleasurable Area attractions of... More
Combining Art Deco embellishments with whimsical design, Whitelaw Hotel offers Miami Beach accommodation and ensures guests an enjoyable beach vacation. GeneralWhitelaw Hotel Miami Beach offers... More
Whether in Miami for a business trip or a long vacation, travellers find an ideal base in the comfortable, well-equipped and ideally situated spaces of Clinton Hotel South Beach Miami. Aside from... More
Whether travelling through Miami for business or leisure, visitors find a fitting base in the comfortable, well-equipped and ideally located accommodations of YVE Hotel Miami. Centrally positioned,... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, this property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Miami. GeneralYou can also enjoy at the beach or take a long walk on the... More
Featuring tastefully appointed accommodations and convenient services strategically located close to some local attractions, Chelsea Hotel makes for a suitable base for travellers seeking to... More
The 3 and half star Pelican Hotel Miami Beach is one of the landmark hotels along Ocean Drive in the historic Art Deco district of South Beach. It is ideally located for enjoying the beach or... More
Providing quality accommodation and friendly service for travellers in Miami, Carlton Hotel, South Beach is close to the city's attractions such as Key Biscayne and Stiltsvill, Louis Miami and Set... More