Oceanfront is a beautiful area of Miami Beach, Florida, that is one of the most visited places in the city. When people think of Miami they think of amazing weather, idyllic scenery, beautiful people, and lively nightlife, and Oceanfront has plenty of all of these things. With chic restaurants, beaches, and shopping centres nearby, Oceanfront is a great place to use as a starting point for your adventures in Miami. Many of the hotels and entertainment venues have great views of the turquoise waters so Oceanfront is a great place to relax just minutes from downtown Miami.
- Watch amazing marine shows and even interact with dolphins at the Miami Seaquarium that is located very near Oceanfront, a great way to experience the marine life in the area.
- Play a challenging round of golf with beautiful aqua water as your backdrop at the Miami Beach Golf Club, one of the most scenic courses in all of Miami.
- Have a Pineapple Passion whilst enjoying relaxing music from a local band at Club Tropigala, a popular Oceanfront cocktail lounge with great tropical drinks.
Oceanfront is only about nine kilometres from downtown Miami, so it is not hard to reach using public transport or private car. The easiest way to get there is to hire a car in Miami and drive on Interstate 195, which will take you directly to Miami Beach. This is a great way to see the area and to enjoy the amazing scenery along the coast of Miami. You can also catch buses from the central terminal in downtown Miami that go to many locations in Miami Beach, including Oceanfront.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (163 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
325 hotels near Oceanfront
Freehand Miami Hostel provides lodging accommodations in Miami Beach near the vibrant and exciting activity of South Beach, giving you a quiet resort refuge where you can refresh and rejuvenate... More
The recently restored Eden Roc Miami Beach offers one of the most luxurious resorts in Miami Beach with host upscale amenities. Overlooking Miami Beach in one direction and the Intracoastal... More
Hotel Croydon provides outstanding, affordable accommodations in close proximity to famed Millionare's Row, an area known for its exclusivity, offering breathtaking views of the ocean and Collins... More
Boasting a pleasant ambience and comfortable accommodation, this property is an ideal place for an unforgettable vacation in Miami. GeneralHealth conscious guests can workout at the well-equipped... More
The well-located Ocean Spray Hotel Miami offers good accommodation in a great location with all the extras that help make a stay perfect. Fresh flowers in the lobby, a helpful tour desk and beach... More
Offering trendy accommodations situated just a block away from the beach, Red South Beach Hotel Miami Beach makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers in this Miami destination. Guests at... More
Grand Beach Hotel Miami Beach provides quality accommodation and professional services for all travellers. This property is 3 miles from South Beach and Miami Beach Convention Centre. GeneralGrand... More
Nestled between lush gardens and the ocean front is The Palms Hotel & Spa Miami, a haven for relaxation. Holidaymakers can take in the architecture of the Art Deco District or the picturesque... More
Set conveniently close to the boardwalk, pristine beach, Miami Beach Convention Center and other local attractions, Alden Hotel makes for an ideal base for corporate and leisure travellers spending... More