Normandy Shores hotels
As a small residential island located just off the coast of Miami, the suburb of Normandy Shores is a popular spot to visit among sporting types and families, especially since almost half of its makeup is the Normandy Shores Golf Course, an expansive and perfectly cultivated challenging 18-hole course frequented by professionals and amateurs alike. There is also a Normandy Shores Tennis Club for those who prefer that option. A charming shopping district on Mai Monides Street attracts bargain hunters from all over. Fairway Park is a charming area to picnic or play a game.
- Refresh with some delicious gelato at the Mai Monides shopping centre in Normandy Shores, where Dolce Vita Gelato has a selection of creamy ice treats sure to delight everyone in the family.
- Skip over to Miami to enjoy the many cruises available to snuggling couples or adventurous families; the Island Queen Cruise offers 90-minute tours of the Biscayne Bay where couples can drink and dance to a live DJ.
- End the evening with a late night snack at the rustic Rouge Cine Café in Miami, a French Moroccan restaurant that is inviting and opens late.
Fortunately for visitors to Miami, there are lots of convenient options for public transportation. The bus system here can efficiently and inexpensively shuttle passengers from the Miami Airport, or anywhere in Southern Florida to Normandy Shores. From the airport take the 133 bus to the MRL, and from there to the 112 bus that services the island. Normandy Shores is quite small and easily walkable. Besides buses, boats are available for charter to reach the island, and there are road bridges connecting it to city central and Florida central. Other popular options are rental vehicles or a taxi.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
348 hotels near Normandy Shores
Enjoy convenient access to downtown Miami and famous South Beach and Miami Beach while staying at BEST WESTERN PLUS On the Bay Inn & Marina Miami that offers contemporary accommodation for you to... More
With it's recent opening in December 2014, Beachside Apartment Hotel is excited to open it's doors to guests from around the world. Featuring over-sized apartment-style guestrooms, a quiet location... More
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach is a beachfront hotel with plush accommodations that caters to travellers in a Miami Beach getaway. Aside from frolicking on the white sands of Miami Beach, guests at this... More
Offering direct access to the beach and convenient distance to Miami Beach Convention Center, Churchill Suites Monte Carlo Miami Beach makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers in... More
Welcome to Seaside Apartment Hotel.With it's recent opening in early 2015, Seaside Apartment Hotel is a brand-new luxury apartment-style boutique hotel in Miami Beach. Located only 20 minutes away... More
The Mimosa Hotel and Spa at Miami Beach is a magnificent boutique property that offers personalized service and cordial hospitality to the discerning travellers. GeneralYou can have oodles of fun... More
Collins Hotel Miami allows guests a great vacation at an affordable price and with its friendly setting, vacationers are up for a treat. Travellers won't run out of things to do and see with... More
Daddy O Hotel Bay Harbor Islands is located between South Beach and Aventura. It is also short drive from the Oleta River State Park. Some of the attractions in its surroundings are Miami Beach... More
8801 Collins Avenue Map
Assuring comfortable accommodation with quality service, the Solara Surfside Resort offers an inviting atmosphere and the most gracious hospitality to its guests. GeneralDuring leisure, a workout... More