Normandy Isles hotels
Nestled along the shore of Biscayne Bay lies the North Miami neighbourhood of Normandy Isles. The streets are named for French attractions and landmarks. Like the rest of Miami, there are restaurants, hotels, clubs, and beaches for both locals and tourists alike. Florida is known for its sunshine and ocean fun. Normandy Isles also has a historical district that reveals how the city first looked in the 1920's when Henri Levi came and developed the area. Whether you want to go shopping or swimming, this is the perfect Florida spot.
- Enjoy the Greek cuisine at the Ariston restaurant, located within view of the Normandy Fountain, in Normandy Isles, great for a romantic dinner inside or out on the terrace.
- Take the Art Deco walking tour, a self guided tour of some of the wonderful art and architecture of Miami.
- Swim with the dolphins at the Miami Seaquarium or stay dry and look at all the amazing sea animals in this facility that also rehabilitates wounded and sick sea creatures.
Most Normandy Isles visitors will land at Miami International Airport. From there you can take a shuttle, a taxi, or public transportation. If you choose to hire a car, consider a GPS as Miami is a sprawling city with a great deal of traffic. However, car hire is definitely less expensive than taxis and somewhat less expensive than in other major American cities. It also affords you the most freedom to move around. The least expensive option is Metrorail, an elevated train that runs every 15 minutes. There are also many tours to take which provide all necessary transportation.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
340 hotels near Normandy Isles
Sixty Sixty Resort Miami Beach is far from ordinary. This luxurious and vibrant resort is specially designed to keep the customers entertained and make their stay enjoyable. The colourful interiors... More
With it's recent opening in December 2014, Beachside Apartment Hotel is excited to open it's doors to guests from around the world. Featuring over-sized apartment-style guestrooms, a quiet location... More
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach is a beachfront hotel with plush accommodations that caters to travellers in a Miami Beach getaway. Aside from frolicking on the white sands of Miami Beach, guests at this... More
Collins Hotel Miami allows guests a great vacation at an affordable price and with its friendly setting, vacationers are up for a treat. Travellers won't run out of things to do and see with... More
Offering direct access to the beach and convenient distance to Miami Beach Convention Center, Churchill Suites Monte Carlo Miami Beach makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers in... More
A stylish beachfront property that offers quick access to tourist destinations, Deauville Beach Resort welcomes savvy travellers exploring this bustling coastal city in Florida. While in Miami... More
The Mimosa Hotel and Spa at Miami Beach is a magnificent boutique property that offers personalized service and cordial hospitality to the discerning travellers. GeneralYou can have oodles of fun... More
New Casablanca On The Ocean Miami offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a pleasant one. GeneralNew Casablanca On The Ocean Miami offers spacious... More
The Days Inn North Beach Miami Beach has retained its charming Art Deco features and offers a beachfront location within easy reach of Miami Airport. Across the causeway is Downtown Miami with the... More