Morningside Park hotels
Miami, Florida is known for its amazing weather, beautiful people and idyllic scenery and you can enjoy all three on a visit to Morningside Park. This lovely public park is situated on the shores of Biscayne Bay and offers easy access to the small islands that are found just off the coast. Morningside Park is tucked away in a corner of the city, offering a shady haven for those who want to escape the bustle of the city. There are bicycle and jogging paths that go throughout the park, making for a scenic place to take a run or stroll.
- Launch a kayak from one of the piers around the park and you will get a chance to glide through a verdant wonderland complete with dolphins, manatees and a host of birds from around Miami.
- Curl up with your favourite book beneath a banyan or grab a friend and play a tennis match on one of the well-kept courts at Morningside Park.
- Take a swim in the pool at Morningside Park and you will see people from all over Miami working on their tans or taking a dip to avoid the heat on a summer day.
Morningside Park is hidden away on the shores of the Biscayne Bay, so the best way to get there is by private or hired car. The park is well connected to Miami’s motorways and Interstate 95 runs nearby, making it easy to reach. Some people see the security guard at the gate and think they have wandered onto private property but this guard is just there to discourage criminals. Morningside Park also has a number of boat ramps and docks for those who have boats, making it a popular launching and landing point.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
342 hotels near Morningside Park
Motel Bianco Miami provides comfortable and modern accommodations to make the stay of guests enjoyable while in Miami. This property is just 10 minutes drive away from Miami International Airport.... More
Shalimar Motel welcomes travellers to comfortable accommodations while in vibrant Miami, Florida for business or leisure. Visitors of this budget-friendly motel can first frolic on the white sands... More
New Yorker Boutique Hotel Miami is an ideal accommodation option for travellers visiting the city for both leisure and corporate requirements. It offers a home away from home, where personal and... More
With self-serviced accommodations in a central location, Fortuna House Apartments makes for a suitable base for corporate or leisure travellers in a short or long stay in Miami. Patrons of this... More
With value-for-money accommodations housed in an Art Deco styled structure, Hotel MiMo makes for a convenient base for business and leisure travellers in Miami. Aside from attending corporate... More
Offering exceptional service and intimate hospitality, the Motel Blu Miami is a perfect destination for a relaxing as well as memorable retreat. GeneralDuring your stay at the hotel, you can plan... More
A pleasing staff, agreeable accommodation coupled with a convenient location make The Midtown Inn Miami Hotel a highly favourable holiday destination. GeneralRelax in the charming pool area where... More
Experience casual elegance and refinement at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, a luxury hotel offering waterfront accommodation with gorgeous views of the Port of Miami and also a great base to... More
Offering stunning views of the Biscayne Bay and the Port of Miami, the Hilton Miami Downtown with its exquisite services is a preferred choice for business, leisure and convention guests. ... More