Monkey Jungle hotels
Monkey Jungle is a popular reserve and home to almost 400 primates across 30 species. These include orangutans, spider monkeys, gibbons, guenons, the highly endangered Brazilian golden lion tamarin, Java monkeys, and more. The Monkey Jungle story began in 1933, when the curious animal behaviorist Joseph DuMond released six Javanese monkeys into the wilderness of a densely forested Florida hill so he could study their behavior. Monkey Jungle is located in Suburban Miami’s Cutler Bay, just off U.S. Highway 1. It is the only protected habitat for endangered primates in America which permits public exploration.
- Watch Java monkeys display their diving skills by retrieving items from a pool during scheduled feedings at Monkey Jungle, Miami.
- Move from frolicking primates to friendly parrots at the aviary, a sanctuary offering a safe, spacious, and natural habitat for displaced parrots or parrots from people unable to look after them.
- Buy cuddly primate collectibles and other fun gifts and souvenirs from the Miami Monkey Jungle Gift Shop and Snack Bar, and have a hotdog or pizza on the way out.
Miami International Airport (MIA) is the gateway to Florida. Metrorail trains from the airport’s Central Station connect Monkey Jungle via the South and North Dade stations, as do free Tri-Rail shuttles from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Additionally, leading interstate bus operators have regular services to the city and connect to local public bus networks and Metrorail trains, both of which ply to most places of tourist interest. Monkey Jungle is also easily accessible by car via one of three impressive highways into Dade County. Taxi and car hire services are available at the airport, hotels, railway stations, and throughout the city.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
30 hotels near Monkey Jungle
Complimenting every imaginable placate, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami / Cutler Ridge offers superb accommodation along with the exceptional service to set your reside apart from the rest of the... More
Situated just a mile from Homestead Bayfront Marina and other go-to area attractions, Floridian Hotel makes for convenience for holidaymakers travelling through this part of Florida. A Homestead... More
Best Miami Hotel provides modern accommodation in a friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable vacation. This property is only two blocks from shopping at the Shops at Sunset Place and four blocks from... More
BEST WESTERN Gateway To The Keys Florida City Hotel is a cosy smoke-free base that provides travellers comfort and convenience in the southern part of Florida. Tourists can marvel at the stone... More
Offering distinctive services, this property offers comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities and is an ideal place to stay in Florida. GeneralAfter an exhausting day, you can refresh... More
35200 S. Dixie Hwy Map
Offering comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florida City Gateway To Keys provides you with all of the quality amenities to make your stay a... More
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Miami Kendall that offers all the amenities for business and leisure travellers to have a memorable stay. GeneralThe hotel provides 5 meeting... More
Offering a friendly, home-style hospitality and comfortable accommodation, Holiday Inn Coral Gables University is place at Miami where you can treat yourself to the best. GeneralGuests travelling... More
Discerning business or leisure travellers find ideal retreat at Miami Marriott Dadeland Hotel with deluxe accommodations set in strategic location in downtown Miami. This sophisticated and stylish... More