Miami Seaquarium hotels
A visit to the Miami Seaquarium will be a fun and memorable one. Located on Miami, Florida’s Key Biscayne, this seaquarium is home to exciting whale and dolphin shows. The 15-hectare facility is the oldest operating oceanarium in the United States. Families from all over the world come to this popular Florida attraction to see the myriad of marine species. These marine animals include sea turtles, dolphins, whales, sea lions, seals, and exotic fish. One of the main attractions at the Miami Seaquarium is the beloved Lolita (this killer whale is the oceanarium’s only orca).
- Head over to the Miami Seaquarium’s Whale & Dolphin Stadium to see Lolita and her dolphin friends put on a very entertaining show that children and adults will be thrilled by.
- Take a trip to this Miami venue to take part in the Sea Lion Show held at the Golden Dome; the Sea Lion Show features the crowd-favourite: Salty the Sea Lion.
- Don’t leave this Miami hot spot without checking out the Discovery Bay exhibit; this exhibit features Nile Crocodiles, alligators, and endangered sea turtles.
Travellers can make their way to Miami by utilizing a number of transportation modes. Those that prefer to travel by plane may want to consider setting up flight reservations through the Miami International Airport. There are several options available at the airport for transport to Key Biscayne, where the Miami Seaquarium is situated. Incoming vacationers will be able to take a taxi, limousine, or bus from the airport. Moreover, visitors that are interested in renting a car for their transportation needs will be able to do so at this air travel hub.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
302 hotels near Miami Seaquarium
Whether your stay in Miami is for business or pleasure, Hyatt Regency is an ideal destination for the discerning travellers. GeneralWith more than 100,000 square feet of meeting space and... More
1200 Brickell Bay Dr. Map
Whether in Miami, Florida for business or leisure, travellers find an ideal base at The Club At Brickell Bay By Executive Corporate Rental Miami. This chic property offers ocean and city skyline... More
The Ritz-Carlton Resort Key Biscayne is surrounded by parks and pristine beaches and makes it an ideal getaway. This resort combines the best of personalised service with comfortable accommodation.... More
In the financial hub of South Florida sits Epic Hotel A Kimpton Hotel Miami, which takes pride in its urban design sensibilities and superior service. Its strategic location allows guests to... More
Travellers looking to explore this side of southeastern Florida book a stay at the conveniently set and inviting spaces of Aloft Miami - Brickell, set close to public transportation and tourist... More
Decidedly modern, boldly conceived, and beautifully designed, this luxury hotel invites you to experience Miami's sense of style and International flair also creating a unique sensory experience... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, the InterContinental Miami Hotel provides you with all of the quality amenities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralDuring... More
Offering top-notch accommodations and a host of on- and off-site recreational activities in a convenient downtown location, Four Seasons Hotel Miami makes a suitable base for discerning travellers... More
The JW Marriott Hotel with its sleek architecture and spectacular artwork is perfect for business travellers and guests who want to enjoy an upscale atmosphere in downtown Miami. GeneralWhen an... More