Latin American Art Museum hotels
Latin American Art Museum
Located amid the hustle and bustle of the artisan-dominated 8th Street, the Latin American Art Museum is a unique opportunity to explore and discover contemporary art designed and created by local artists and craftsmen in Miami. The small gallery houses a permanent collection of up to 450 pieces of art, including paintings, sculptures, and ceramics. Exhibitions are updated monthly, with a focus on art developed by those of Haitian, Brazilian and Hispanic descent. Both burgeoning talents and established names are welcome, and many new artists’ talents are fostered, with a special consideration for female artists.
- Take advantage of the Calle Ocho (8th Street) Art Walk on Cultural Fridays, which give shop owners, artists, and gallery owners a chance to showcase the many products produced by local Miami talents.
- Speak with some of the artists in residence at the Latin American Art Museum who frequently work in studios located inside the museum, and learn about the stories, inspirations, and intended meaning of the works produced.
- Explore the unique surroundings of the museum, as 8th Street offers a wealth of Miami-specific food choices, like the delicious but healthy Cuban food at Latinlite by Fat Busters.
Eighth Street is a popular road for strolling, so it’s easy to navigate and has many interesting shops and galleries to explore. Though most Floridians and visitors choose to operate a personal or rental vehicle whilst in Miami, there are public transportation options for those forgoing cars. Taxis are also a favourite choice, especially after hours. Bus stops pepper 8th Street, including the number 22 bus line, which stops just outside the storefront of the Latin American Art Museum at Southwest 22nd Avenue and Southwest 8th Street. Miami also offers travellers a Monorail and Metrorail service.
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (319 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (159 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (155 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
315 hotels near Latin American Art Museum
Featuring Floridian style decor,Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables is conveniently located in Coconut Grove and is near downtown business districts. This property offers spacious... More
Offering efficient service and friendly hospitality, the Westin Colonnade Coral Gables is an excellent venue for an unforgettable holiday. GeneralCombined with a picturesque fountain under the... More
1311 NW Map
SpringHill Suites Miami Airport East/Medical Center Hotel presents quality accommodation ideal for leisure or business travel. Guests can have fun at Miami South Beach that is less than 15 drive... More
Featuring a seamless blend of comfort and modern technology, this attractive property welcomes you for unforgettable stay at Miami. GeneralThis hotel boasts 13 well-equipped meeting rooms that... More
Assuring courteous service and quality amenities, the Chateaubleau Hotel Miami prides itself as an ideal location for business and leisure travellers. GeneralThis hotel offers a well-equipped... More
The newly opened Hotel Urbano at Brickell Miami is a luxurious boutique hotel destined to be one of Miami's celebrity hotspots. The decor is vibrant and upscale just like Miami itself. The American... More
Featuring European-style accommodations housed in a 1920's building, Hotel St. Michel Coral Gables makes for an ideal haven for vacationers looking for a relaxing base in Coral Gables. This... More
Offering an utmost comfort, convenience and quality service, this property makes you to feel at home. GeneralYou can visit or explore the beautiful attractions like Granada Golf Course, Walgreens,... More
Located just under 1 mile from Brickell Center and Brickell Bay Village, this historic Miami hotel features a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi access. Free parking is also... More