Ice Palace Film Studios hotels
Ice Palace Film Studios
Hiding within the Atlantic coastal city of Miami, Florida is the large and well-known studio owned by Big Time Productions. This often rented property known as Ice Palace Film Studios sees its fare share of advertisement and film shoots. The venue is rented out to clients, offering complete assistance in all phases of movie making, including pre-production, shoots, and post-production portions of the media. Conveniently located in the heart of the city that leads the country in entertainment, media, and arts, this five-stage venue provides the ideal setting and facilities for all your multimedia requirements.
- Take a tour of the grand Ice Palace Film Studios that have hosted a number of films and advertisements in their five-stage area, as well as their welcoming lobby and amazing garden area.
- Stray from the multimedia scene and move into a space that showcases Miami’s history, with offerings such as the Science Museum, Main Library, and Children’s Museum.
- Indulge in some of Miami’s other attractions, which include fun-filled beach activities, unique and well-tended city gardens, and parks such as the Peacock and Tropical parks.
Travellers arriving at Miami’s International Airport can reach the Ice Palace Film Studios Big Time Productions complex by taking the Biscayne Boulevard exit off the highway. Public transportation options such as the commuter rail and rapid transit Metrorail prove to be reliable, inexpensive, and frequent; however, other options offering transit include Carnival Cruise Lines and Celebrity cruises. The Downtown area of the city is also considered to be a bicycle and pedestrian friendly zone, not allowing automobiles past a certain point. Walking is encouraged, being the best-known method of getting around in the city.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (322 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (200 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
318 hotels near Ice Palace Film Studios
Whether travelling through Miami for business or leisure, visitors find a fitting base in the comfortable, well-equipped and ideally located accommodations of YVE Hotel Miami. Centrally positioned,... More
Whether your stay in Miami is for business or pleasure, Hyatt Regency is an ideal destination for the discerning travellers. GeneralWith more than 100,000 square feet of meeting space and... More
In the financial hub of South Florida sits Epic Hotel A Kimpton Hotel Miami, which takes pride in its urban design sensibilities and superior service. Its strategic location allows guests to... More
1200 Brickell Bay Dr. Map
Whether in Miami, Florida for business or leisure, travellers find an ideal base at The Club At Brickell Bay By Executive Corporate Rental Miami. This chic property offers ocean and city skyline... More
The Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown is centrally located in downtown Miami and nearby the city's many attractions. The American Airlines Arena nearby is perfect for sports fans and for those who... More
Travellers looking to explore this side of southeastern Florida book a stay at the conveniently set and inviting spaces of Aloft Miami - Brickell, set close to public transportation and tourist... More
Situated just minutes away from the white sands of South Beach, the Courtyard by Marriott Miami Downtown welcomes you to enjoy a sunny South Florida vacation with your family and friends. ... More
Decidedly modern, boldly conceived, and beautifully designed, this luxury hotel invites you to experience Miami's sense of style and International flair also creating a unique sensory experience... More
Featuring luxurious accommodations teeming with top-notch facilities and up-to-date services, JW Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel makes for an ideal base for holidaymakers and corporate travellers in... More