Espanola Way hotels
Espanola Way, a pedestrian thoroughfare in Miami, Florida, is one of the most colourful and interesting parts of the city. The art deco style of the buildings, along with the small shops and cafes, make people feel as though they have been transported from Miami to a small Spanish village. Espanola Way was developed in the 1920s by N.B.T. Roney and William Whitman, who were inspired by artistic villages in France and Spain and wanted to build a place for wealthy Miami residents to dine and dance in the streets. This remains an Espanola Way tradition to this day.
- Start your walk down Espanola Way with a café con leche or cortadito from one of the small Cuban markets that flank the streets, and you will get a true taste of the diversity of Miami.
- Stop at the Clay Hotel, once a famous haven for Miami artists during the 1920s, now restored and featured in many television shows and movies shoots in the city.
- Finish your day with a delicious plate of Spanish cuisine, including fish and olives, at Tapas y Tintos, an authentic Spanish restaurant with a great ambiance.
The South Beach area of Espanola Way, Miami, is a haven for pedestrians, and there is no better way to enjoy the peach-coloured architecture and warm ocean breezes than on foot. Miami also features an impressive array of public transportation including the Miami Hop-on Hop-off bus that tours around the city, stopping at the most popular locations including Espanola Way. A great way to save money on transport is to buy the Traveller Passport that allows you unlimited use of the Metrobus for seven days, and can be purchased at the Clay Hotel on Espanola Way in Miami.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
311 hotels near Espanola Way
The Catalina Hotel and Beach Club is a chic non-smoking hotel on Collins Avenue in South Beach. The hotel ensures a relaxing retreat with two swimming pools, gym, yoga centres, and salon and spas.... More
Conveniently located close to a number of interesting places in Miami Beach area, Chesterfield Hotel and Suites offers attention to detail services to make the stay pleasurable Area attractions of... More
Combining Art Deco embellishments with whimsical design, Whitelaw Hotel offers Miami Beach accommodation and ensures guests an enjoyable beach vacation. GeneralWhitelaw Hotel Miami Beach offers... More
Whether in Miami for a business trip or a long vacation, travellers find an ideal base in the comfortable, well-equipped and ideally situated spaces of Clinton Hotel South Beach Miami. Aside from... More
BEDS N' DRINKS is an ultra modern hostel with keyless locks on the doors, a fully restored marble lobby, and professionally designed private and dorm rooms! The hostel is fun, energetic, and most... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, this property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Miami. GeneralYou can also enjoy at the beach or take a long walk on the... More
Featuring tastefully appointed accommodations and convenient services strategically located close to some local attractions, Chelsea Hotel makes for a suitable base for travellers seeking to... More
The Art Deco Marseilles Oceanfront Hotel is located in the heart of Art Deco South Beach on Collins Avenue, known for its designer boutiques and vibrant nightlife. Across the causeway Downtown... More
Surrounded by spectacular tropical flora and enjoying a serene setting, the Dorchester Hotel and Suites boasts a comprehensive range of services and amenities to make your stay a memorable... More