Dodge Island hotels
Dodge Island is an artificial island in Downtown Miami that houses the Port of Miami, which harbours hundreds of cruise ships every year from around the world. The island was created in the early 1900s (originally much smaller) and it went largely unnamed until around 1950, when its commercial purposes were cemented. This bustling port is perfect for any family that wants to experience the commerce and touring industry that makes Miami famous, and it’s a hop away from the other artificial islands on the MacArthur and Venetian Causeways that link Miami proper to Miami Beach.
- Check out the Bayside Marketplace in Miami while you’re waiting for your cruise to board—an open air market that features top stores like Express and Victoria’s Secret, close to Dodge Island.
- Swim with the fishes (the good way) just south of Dodge Island on the Virginia Keyat the fascinating Miami Seaquarium.
- Admire the Miami Port dockyards, full of cargo and cruise ships, as you traverse Dodge Island’s shops and travel agencies along Port Blvd.
Once you’ve arrived in Miami, you have two options to get to the port on Dodge Island. The first is to take 1-95 south and exit at Bayside. You then need to head south toward 5th street (which becomes Port Blvd.) which then flows into Dodge Island. If you’re south of Miami, you need to take 1-95 North and exit on SW 2nd street, and make a left onto Biscayne Blvd. From Miami International Airport, your destination is on the other side of Downtown, along I-395. The closest tram station is at Bicentennial Park on the MacArthur Causeway.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
- Boston hotels (73 hotels)
317 hotels near Dodge Island
Whether in Miami for a business trip or a long vacation, travellers find an ideal base in the comfortable, well-equipped and ideally situated spaces of Clinton Hotel South Beach Miami. Aside from... More
Whether travelling through Miami for business or leisure, visitors find a fitting base in the comfortable, well-equipped and ideally located accommodations of YVE Hotel Miami. Centrally positioned,... More
Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden welcomes travellers to cosy and value-for-money accommodations in a central location while in a getaway in Miami Beach. Vacationers at this budget-friendly Florida... More
Whether your stay in Miami is for business or pleasure, Hyatt Regency is an ideal destination for the discerning travellers. GeneralWith more than 100,000 square feet of meeting space and... More
In the financial hub of South Florida sits Epic Hotel A Kimpton Hotel Miami, which takes pride in its urban design sensibilities and superior service. Its strategic location allows guests to... More
Offering guests a unique Miami experience, the Lord Balfour is a boutique property with a blend of the original splendour of the period with all the contemporary comforts of a modern hotel. ... More
Boasting high standards of comfort and friendly atmosphere, Metropole South Beach Hotel Miami provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. Some of the notable attractions in the... More
1200 Brickell Bay Dr. Map
Whether in Miami, Florida for business or leisure, travellers find an ideal base at The Club At Brickell Bay By Executive Corporate Rental Miami. This chic property offers ocean and city skyline... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities, the InterContinental Miami Hotel provides you with all of the quality amenities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralDuring... More