CocoWalk is an upscale open-air shopping and entertainment complex located in the heart of Miami. The colourful outlet is sometimes referred to as a lifestyle centre, thanks largely to the various forms of entertainment available within. CocoWalk features numerous dining options, plenty of shopping, and even a movie theatre. The proximity to a large number of other attractions in Miami makes the mall a popular holiday destination. Whether playing a round of golf at nearby Granada Hills Golf Course, or attending the Florida Philharmonic Orchestra, there is sure to be something for everyone when visiting this area of Miami.
- Relax amongst the calm beauty of the Barnacle State Historic Site, just moments from CocoWalk, a small, quiet park area with a historic building and picturesque stream.
- Take a unique and thrilling ride over Miami with Miami Flightseeing Air Tours, followed by a wonderful dinner at Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill.
- Step away from the bustling chaos of Miami at The Kampong, a breathtaking garden retreat nestled in an oasis of beauty, less than a mile from CocoWalk.
Miami is a constantly moving city with an extensive public transportation system, making it very easy for tourists to reach CocoWalk and the surrounding areas. Visitors renting a car during their visit will find that there is ample parking near the mall. Taxis are available, but can be quite pricey in the CocoWalk area. Those riding the Miami Metrorail should stop at the Coconut Grove Station, since the bus route serving the area is the Coconut Grove Circulator, and both run until about 1am. Once at CocoWalk, it is quite easy to explore the area around the complex on foot.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (316 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
300 hotels near CocoWalk
Nestled in the enclave of coconut grove, the Mayfair Hotel & Spa Coconut Grove is an exclusive waterfront enclave and a unique haven of flair where you can slip away and enjoy an exquisite holiday... More
Featuring Floridian style decor,Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables is conveniently located in Coconut Grove and is near downtown business districts. This property offers spacious... More
Ideal for extended stays, The Mutiny Hotel Coconut Grove is a modern business and holiday haven offering self-contained accommodations and idyllic Biscayne Bay panoramas. This all-suite Coconut... More
Blending personalized service and cosmopolitan atmosphere, the Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami caters to the needs of discerning travellers. General Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami offers meeting space... More
Courtyard Miami Coconut Grove Miami welcomes travellers to cosy accommodations with spectacular views of Biscayne Bay in this vibrant Miami neighbourhood. This Coconut Grove property is set close... More
With panoramic views of the Miami skyline, Biscayne Bay and Coral Gables, The Ritz Carlton Coconut Grove Miami Hotel is an ideal destination for all kind of travellers. The Barnacle State Historic... More
Residence Inn By Marriott Miami Coconut Grove welcomes holidaymakers to well-furnished spaces set in the heart of Coconut Grove in Florida. This all-suites hotel places sightseers within convenient... More
Offering efficient service and friendly hospitality, the Westin Colonnade Coral Gables is an excellent venue for an unforgettable holiday. GeneralCombined with a picturesque fountain under the... More
Featuring a seamless blend of comfort and modern technology, this attractive property welcomes you for unforgettable stay at Miami. GeneralThis hotel boasts 13 well-equipped meeting rooms that... More