Biscayne Point hotels
Biscayne Point is an affluent seaside neighbourhood that is situated in the North Beach area of Miami, Florida. Biscayne Point is actually split over three small islands located in the northernmost part of Miami and is connected by bridges which makes it easy to get around on foot. Known mostly for its upscale homes and real estate prices, the area has some of the most luxurious houses in Miami due to the stunning natural beauty that surrounds the neighbourhood. Plenty of upscale shopping and dining attracts visitors from all over Miami and makes this place a general point of interest.
- Take a seaplane tour from Biscayne Point and you can soar over Miami in these small crafts, getting great views of the city normally reserved for the birds.
- Explore Bill Baggs Cape State Park and you can enjoy snorkelling, swimming or just take a long walk down one of Miami’s nicest beaches.
- Get away from the tourists at Crandon Park Beach, a hidden gem in Biscayne Point that offers an idyllic setting to spend a day of picnicking and lounging in the soft sand.
Most of the people that live in Biscayne Point use private cars to get around, as public transportation to this part of Miami is limited. There are a few bus services that go to Biscayne Point from the central depot in Miami, but service is irregular so you should check the schedule ahead of time. There are plenty of places in Miami to hire a car and this is the best way to get around, as it will allow you more freedom to explore Biscayne Point, as well as the spectacular coast of Miami.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (322 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (200 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
341 hotels near Biscayne Point
With it's recent opening in December 2014, Beachside Apartment Hotel is excited to open it's doors to guests from around the world. Featuring over-sized apartment-style guestrooms, a quiet location... More
8801 Collins Avenue Map
Assuring comfortable accommodation with quality service, the Solara Surfside Resort offers an inviting atmosphere and the most gracious hospitality to its guests. GeneralDuring leisure, a workout... More
The Days Inn North Beach Miami Beach has retained its charming Art Deco features and offers a beachfront location within easy reach of Miami Airport. Across the causeway is Downtown Miami with the... More
The Ocean Surf Miami is one of the original 1940s Art Deco hotels in Miami Beach. Situated in a quiet street it is just steps from the white sandy beach and Atlantic Ocean. It is a short drive from... More
Welcome to the Crystal Beach Suites to enjoy the suite life at the oceanfront that provides luxurious accommodations and excellent services. GeneralAt leisure you can Sunbathe on the white sandy... More
Welcome to Beach Place Hotel Miami, offering pleasant accommodation and services to provide guests with an atmosphere of being at home while away from home. GeneralGuests at this property can... More
The Hawaii Hotel Miami Beach is centrally located between the exclusive Bal Harbour shops and the historic Art Deco district of South Beach. It is one block from Collins Avenue which is known for... More
New Casablanca On The Ocean Miami offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a pleasant one. GeneralNew Casablanca On The Ocean Miami offers spacious... More
Sixty Sixty Resort Miami Beach is far from ordinary. This luxurious and vibrant resort is specially designed to keep the customers entertained and make their stay enjoyable. The colourful interiors... More