Bayside Marketplace hotels
Located in beautiful Downtown Miami, the Bayside Marketplace wraps itself around the shores of Biscayne Bay. The entertainment and shopping complex first opened its doors in 1987, built as a complement to the nearby marina in an effort to revitalise the city’s struggling downtown area. Bayside Marketplace is more than just a collection of trendy shops and restaurants, it also features a main stage where different musical acts play nearly every night. Its proximity to American Airlines Arena makes this harbour-front the perfect spot to take advantage of the region’s weather and have a meal before a big football game.
- Come to Bayside Marketplace on a Saturday night for Salsa Under the Stars, when a collection of Latin bands from around Miami entertain crowds of dancing revellers.
- Charter a fishing trip from one of the many vessels just outside of the Bayside Marketplace and enjoy a day of fishing in Miami’s turquoise waters.
- Stop at Sharkey’s for a beer from their extensive beer menu and enjoy it with great views of Biscayne Bay from the outdoor bar.
Bayside Marketplace is serviced by several modes of the Miami Dade Transit, including the Metrorail, which stops nearby at the Government Centre station. One of the best ways to get around downtown is by the Metromover, a free automated train system that has a stop at the College/Bayside station just a short walk away. Parking at Bayside Marketplace can be treacherous and expensive, especially on the weekends, so those who want to avoid the hassle will use public transport and walk, enjoying Miami’s brilliant weather and scenery along the way.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (322 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (200 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
321 hotels near Bayside Marketplace
Whether travelling through Miami for business or leisure, visitors find a fitting base in the comfortable, well-equipped and ideally located accommodations of YVE Hotel Miami. Centrally positioned,... More
Offering stunning views of the Biscayne Bay and the Port of Miami, the Hilton Miami Downtown with its exquisite services is a preferred choice for business, leisure and convention guests. ... More
Whether your stay in Miami is for business or pleasure, Hyatt Regency is an ideal destination for the discerning travellers. GeneralWith more than 100,000 square feet of meeting space and... More
In the financial hub of South Florida sits Epic Hotel A Kimpton Hotel Miami, which takes pride in its urban design sensibilities and superior service. Its strategic location allows guests to... More
Being a epitome of warm as well as friendly hospitality, this property with its exclusive decoration along with modern minimalist tendencies in a familiar atmosphere is especially designed for... More
The Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown is centrally located in downtown Miami and nearby the city's many attractions. The American Airlines Arena nearby is perfect for sports fans and for those who... More
Experience casual elegance and refinement at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, a luxury hotel offering waterfront accommodation with gorgeous views of the Port of Miami and also a great base to... More
Situated just minutes away from the white sands of South Beach, the Courtyard by Marriott Miami Downtown welcomes you to enjoy a sunny South Florida vacation with your family and friends. ... More
Featuring luxurious accommodations teeming with top-notch facilities and up-to-date services, JW Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel makes for an ideal base for holidaymakers and corporate travellers in... More