Key Biscayne hotels
Key Biscayne is a resort island about six miles from the coast of Miami. The island is a favourite travel location for people looking to unwind on the beautiful beaches and enjoy the great weather that complements this amazing resort. The island is a popular attraction throughout the year because of the many outdoor activities that tourists can participate in. Windsurfing, golfing, fishing, swimming, sailing, and boating are amongst the many entertaining leisure interests to be involved in. The beaches on the island are some of the best in the world.
- Enjoy the unique and serene setting of Miami’s Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Recreation Area, where you can have a nice picnic or take a tour of the Cape Florida Lighthouse inside of the park.
- Take your family and friends to the Miami Seaquarium on Key Biscayne, and see Lolita the killer whale, dolphins, sea lions, crocodiles, and alligators.
- Have a taste of some fine cuisine at the Cantina Beach and Cioppino restaurants situated on this tropical resort island.
If you want to stay at a Key Biscayne resort, the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne is located on the island. The island is connected to Miami by the Rickenbacker Causeway. You can get to the resort in about 15 minutes if you’re arriving by plane at the Miami International Airport. Also, you can fly into Fort Lauderdale International Airport, which is about 35 minutes away from the island. The Metrobus #102 will get you to Key Biscayne. Moreover, you can take the Metrorail train to the Vizcaya Station near the resort.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
482 hotels in Key Biscayne, Florida
Combining Art Deco embellishments with whimsical design, Whitelaw Hotel offers Miami Beach accommodation and ensures guests an enjoyable beach vacation. GeneralWhitelaw Hotel Miami Beach offers... More
Whether in Miami for a business trip or a long vacation, travellers find an ideal base in the comfortable, well-equipped and ideally situated spaces of Clinton Hotel South Beach Miami. Aside from... More
Located in the heart of South Beach, the National Hotel Miami is a world of pure grace, elegance and style. GeneralBy combining chic, fashionable South Beach locale with classic Hollywood panache,... More
3025 Collins Avenue Map
Nestled between lush gardens and the ocean front is The Palms Hotel & Spa Miami, a haven for relaxation. Holidaymakers can take in the architecture of the Art Deco District or the picturesque... More
Whether travelling through Miami for business or leisure, visitors find a fitting base in the comfortable, well-equipped and ideally located accommodations of YVE Hotel Miami. Centrally positioned,... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, this property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Miami. GeneralYou can also enjoy at the beach or take a long walk on the... More
Thompson Miami Beach is an oceanfront property providing an extensive range of amenities and accommodation for all travellers. Minutes away from the dining, entertainment, and relaxation... More
The Ritz-Carlton Resort Key Biscayne is surrounded by parks and pristine beaches and makes it an ideal getaway. This resort combines the best of personalised service with comfortable accommodation.... More
The laid-back ambience, comfortable accommodation and friendly staff of Hotel Shelley would prove ideal to the casual traveller as well the business traveller. At leisure, visitors can tour... More