Key Biscayne hotels
Key Biscayne is a resort island about six miles from the coast of Miami. The island is a favourite travel location for people looking to unwind on the beautiful beaches and enjoy the great weather that complements this amazing resort. The island is a popular attraction throughout the year because of the many outdoor activities that tourists can participate in. Windsurfing, golfing, fishing, swimming, sailing, and boating are amongst the many entertaining leisure interests to be involved in. The beaches on the island are some of the best in the world.
- Enjoy the unique and serene setting of Miami’s Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Recreation Area, where you can have a nice picnic or take a tour of the Cape Florida Lighthouse inside of the park.
- Take your family and friends to the Miami Seaquarium on Key Biscayne, and see Lolita the killer whale, dolphins, sea lions, crocodiles, and alligators.
- Have a taste of some fine cuisine at the Cantina Beach and Cioppino restaurants situated on this tropical resort island.
If you want to stay at a Key Biscayne resort, the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne is located on the island. The island is connected to Miami by the Rickenbacker Causeway. You can get to the resort in about 15 minutes if you’re arriving by plane at the Miami International Airport. Also, you can fly into Fort Lauderdale International Airport, which is about 35 minutes away from the island. The Metrobus #102 will get you to Key Biscayne. Moreover, you can take the Metrorail train to the Vizcaya Station near the resort.
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Los Angeles hotels (118 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
477 hotels in Key Biscayne, US
Combining Art Deco embellishments with whimsical design, Whitelaw Hotel offers Miami Beach accommodation and ensures guests an enjoyable beach vacation. GeneralWhitelaw Hotel Miami Beach offers... More
Nestled in the enclave of coconut grove, the Mayfair Hotel & Spa Coconut Grove is an exclusive waterfront enclave and a unique haven of flair where you can slip away and enjoy an exquisite holiday... More
Best Miami Hotel provides modern accommodation in a friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable vacation. This property is only two blocks from shopping at the Shops at Sunset Place and four blocks from... More
The Ritz-Carlton Resort Key Biscayne is surrounded by parks and pristine beaches and makes it an ideal getaway. This resort combines the best of personalised service with comfortable accommodation.... More
Located in the heart of South Beach, the National Hotel Miami is a world of pure grace, elegance and style. GeneralBy combining chic, fashionable South Beach locale with classic Hollywood panache,... More
Freehand Miami Hostel provides lodging accommodations in Miami Beach near the vibrant and exciting activity of South Beach, giving you a quiet resort refuge where you can refresh and rejuvenate... More
BEDS N' DRINKS is an ultra modern hostel with keyless locks on the doors, a fully restored marble lobby, and professionally designed private and dorm rooms! The hostel is fun, energetic, and most... More
Thompson Miami Beach is an oceanfront property providing an extensive range of amenities and accommodation for all travellers. Minutes away from the dining, entertainment, and relaxation... More
Housed in an Art Deco style building and offering comfortable accommodations, President Hotel makes for a suitable base for travellers visiting Miami, Florida. This charming hotel places visitors... More