Key Biscayne hotels
Key Biscayne is a resort island about six miles from the coast of Miami. The island is a favourite travel location for people looking to unwind on the beautiful beaches and enjoy the great weather that complements this amazing resort. The island is a popular attraction throughout the year because of the many outdoor activities that tourists can participate in. Windsurfing, golfing, fishing, swimming, sailing, and boating are amongst the many entertaining leisure interests to be involved in. The beaches on the island are some of the best in the world.
- Enjoy the unique and serene setting of Miami’s Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Recreation Area, where you can have a nice picnic or take a tour of the Cape Florida Lighthouse inside of the park.
- Take your family and friends to the Miami Seaquarium on Key Biscayne, and see Lolita the killer whale, dolphins, sea lions, crocodiles, and alligators.
- Have a taste of some fine cuisine at the Cantina Beach and Cioppino restaurants situated on this tropical resort island.
If you want to stay at a Key Biscayne resort, the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne is located on the island. The island is connected to Miami by the Rickenbacker Causeway. You can get to the resort in about 15 minutes if you’re arriving by plane at the Miami International Airport. Also, you can fly into Fort Lauderdale International Airport, which is about 35 minutes away from the island. The Metrobus #102 will get you to Key Biscayne. Moreover, you can take the Metrorail train to the Vizcaya Station near the resort.
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Los Angeles hotels (118 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
483 hotels in Key Biscayne, US
Freehand Miami Hostel provides lodging accommodations in Miami Beach near the vibrant and exciting activity of South Beach, giving you a quiet resort refuge where you can refresh and rejuvenate... More
Splurge on a vacation in the heart of South Beach by booking a stay at Loews Miami Beach Hotel. This Art Deco-inspired luxury hotel in Miami Beach provides direct access to the beach and close... More
Riviera South Beach Hotel Miami Beach welcomes travellers with plush accommodations set close to the pristine beach and local attractions in this coastal resort city in Florida. Visitors in Miami... More
Combining Art Deco embellishments with whimsical design, Whitelaw Hotel offers Miami Beach accommodation and ensures guests an enjoyable beach vacation. GeneralWhitelaw Hotel Miami Beach offers... More
The recently restored Eden Roc Miami Beach offers one of the most luxurious resorts in Miami Beach with host upscale amenities. Overlooking Miami Beach in one direction and the Intracoastal... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, this property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Miami. GeneralYou can also enjoy at the beach or take a long walk on the... More
This historic oceanfront hotel features a private beach area and 2 on-site restaurants. There are 4 swimming pools, including a rooftop pool for guest enjoyment. Miami Beach Convention Center is a... More
The Ritz-Carlton Resort Key Biscayne is surrounded by parks and pristine beaches and makes it an ideal getaway. This resort combines the best of personalised service with comfortable accommodation.... More
Featuring tastefully appointed accommodations and convenient services strategically located close to some local attractions, Chelsea Hotel makes for a suitable base for travellers seeking to... More