U Street Corridor hotels
U Street Corridor
The U Street Corridor offers visitors respite from the chaotic life of Washington, DC. With gorgeous Victorian houses, art deco architecture, an ample selection of ethnic cuisines and some of the best live jazz music in the nation, the U Street Corridor is a bipartisan area to relax, indulge and enjoy some retail therapy. Famous spots like Ben’s Chili Bowl and Lincoln’s Theatre attract both visitors and locals alike. Whether you are looking to listen to live music, try a new cuisine or go on a shopping spree, this neighbourhood has it all.
- Eat at Ben’s Chili Bowl, which opened in 1958 and is the one of the oldest shops still in business in the Washington, DC area.
- Listen to some of the most incredible jazz music in Washington, DC at the Bohemian Caverns, which has hosted acts like Ella Fitzgerald and Dizzie Gillespie.
- Splurge on a shopping trip in the U Street Corridor; there is an astounding array of boutiques with designer goods, homemade items and independently made products.
Public transport in Washington, DC is inexpensive and easy to use. If you are coming from the hub of the city, jump on the metro and exit at the U Street Station. This is a very walkable neighbourhood because of its size and density of businesses; the Lincoln Theatre is just steps from the train station, as is Ben’s. Buses run on the intersecting streets as well as on U Street itself. Bus lines 52, 54 and S9 can take visitors from the President’s house to the U Street Corridor in 10-15 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (316 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (160 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
306 hotels near U Street Corridor
Combining high-tech business amenities with sophisticated comfort, the Rouge, A Kimpton Hotel is the right place for business travellers and adventurous pleasure-seekers. General Rouge, A Kimpton... More
Sophisticated and luxurious, Loews Madison Hotel makes for an ideal base for corporate and leisure travellers while in the US capital. This Washington DC hotel boasts of elegant European... More
The Dupont Circle Hotel Washington DC offers luxury accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests are just three and a half kilometres from the National Mall. Historic landmarks like the... More
Opening May 1, 2014. Our hotel is starting to take individual leisure travel reservations for visits starting June 1, 2014. The 1,175-room, 49-suite Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is designed to... More
Donovan House a Kimpton Hotel Washington features modern accommodations in a great DC location. Guests have easy access to the Verizon Center, the Shops at National Place and the National Museum of... More
Washington Plaza Hotel is a sleek, downtown-area haven providing contemporary comforts to business and leisure travellers heading to Washington, DC. Apart from viewing the informative Holocaust... More
Offering customized service, high standards of comfort and pleasant ambience, this property is an ideal place for a splendid vacation in Washington. GeneralThe hotel offers well-appointed meeting... More
Seamlessly combining 1920's glamour with modern comfort and convenience, Crowne Plaza Hotel The Hamilton - Washington DC makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers while in the... More
899 O Street NW Map
Conveiently located in the heart of downtown Washington, D.C., our hotel is located in walking distance of Washington Convention Center. A variety of restaurant and entertainment options are... More