U Street Corridor hotels
U Street Corridor
The U Street Corridor offers visitors respite from the chaotic life of Washington, DC. With gorgeous Victorian houses, art deco architecture, an ample selection of ethnic cuisines and some of the best live jazz music in the nation, the U Street Corridor is a bipartisan area to relax, indulge and enjoy some retail therapy. Famous spots like Ben’s Chili Bowl and Lincoln’s Theatre attract both visitors and locals alike. Whether you are looking to listen to live music, try a new cuisine or go on a shopping spree, this neighbourhood has it all.
- Eat at Ben’s Chili Bowl, which opened in 1958 and is the one of the oldest shops still in business in the Washington, DC area.
- Listen to some of the most incredible jazz music in Washington, DC at the Bohemian Caverns, which has hosted acts like Ella Fitzgerald and Dizzie Gillespie.
- Splurge on a shopping trip in the U Street Corridor; there is an astounding array of boutiques with designer goods, homemade items and independently made products.
Public transport in Washington, DC is inexpensive and easy to use. If you are coming from the hub of the city, jump on the metro and exit at the U Street Station. This is a very walkable neighbourhood because of its size and density of businesses; the Lincoln Theatre is just steps from the train station, as is Ben’s. Buses run on the intersecting streets as well as on U Street itself. Bus lines 52, 54 and S9 can take visitors from the President’s house to the U Street Corridor in 10-15 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
305 hotels near U Street Corridor
The Dupont Circle Hotel Washington DC offers luxury accommodations in the heart of Washington DC. Guests are just three and a half kilometres from the National Mall. Historic landmarks like the... More
Embassy Row Hotel is a chic business and leisure base offering tastefully decorated accommodations and proximity to area attractions in the heart of Embassy Row, Washington DC. Corporate travellers... More
The Donovan, a Kimpton Hotel features modern accommodations in a great DC location. Guests have easy access to the Verizon Center, the Shops at National Place and the National Museum of Natural... More
Carlyle Suites Hotel welcomes business and leisure travellers to contemporary accommodations in the heart of Washington, D.C. This boutique hotel places visitors within two miles from significant... More
Combining high-tech business amenities with sophisticated comfort, the Rouge, A Kimpton Hotel is the right place for business travellers and adventurous pleasure-seekers. General Rouge, A Kimpton... More
Washington Plaza Hotel is a sleek, downtown-area haven providing contemporary comforts to business and leisure travellers heading to Washington, DC. Apart from viewing the informative Holocaust... More
Seamlessly combining 1920's glamour with modern comfort and convenience, Crowne Plaza Hotel The Hamilton - Washington DC makes for an ideal base for business and leisure travellers while in the... More
Offering a modest, yet sufficient range of services and facilities alongside the warm welcome, this property provides you with all requirements to enjoy this fantastic city to the maximum. ... More
Helix, a Kimpton Hotel offers hip, stylish accommodations in the nation's capital. The hotel is less than three kilometres from the Lincoln Memorial, the National Mall and the Washington Monument.... More