Reflecting Pool hotels
The Reflecting Pool at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. is the instantly recognisable rectangular pool that can either highlight the memorial or Washington Monument as a backdrop, depending on your vantage point. Often times the Reflecting Pool is the iconic image that comes to mind, second only to the White House itself, when thinking of Washington, D.C. With beautiful landscaping and tree-lined walking trails around the pool, it is the perfect place to stop for a leisurely stroll or even a picnic lunch during a visit to the city.
- For a serene escape from the bustling crowds of Washington, D.C., visit the National Mall, mere blocks from the Reflecting Pool, a large and open park with beautiful gardens and walking trails.
- Take in a live show at the John F. Kennedy Centre for the Performing Arts, less than half a mile from the Reflecting Pool.
- Create your own souvenirs of Washington, D.C. whilst getting a unique perspective of the city by learning how to take impressive pictures on the Washington Photo Safari tour.
The Reflecting Pool is easily reached by all major modes of public transportation in Washington, D.C. Similarly, any of the city’s three airports offer direct taxi service to the pool. Many international travellers will fly in to the Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. Multiple metro lines serve the area surrounding the Reflecting Pool from various neighbouring areas of Washington, D.C. Visitors opting to hire a car during their stay will find there is ample parking near the National Mall and all of the surrounding monuments. Once in the heart of the city, it is also quite easy to get around on bicycle.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (316 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (160 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
303 hotels near Reflecting Pool
Offering superior service, excellent facilities and unlimited comfort combined perfectly with world-class hospitality, the George Washington University Inn welcomes you for an memorable experience... More
Featuring luxurious Art Deco-inspired accommodations situated just a block away from Lafayette Square, Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers in... More
Featuring comfortable units and innovative facilities, Courtyard Washington DC Foggy Bottom Hotel makes for a convenient base while visiting the US capital. This value-for-money hotel in Foggy... More
Featuring classic elegance, luxurious accommodation and an unsurpassed service, W Washington D.C. makes guests enjoy all the privileges for an unforgettable stay. GeneralW Washington D.C. features... More
Hotel Lombardy Washington DC offers lavish accommodations just steps from DC's most popular attractions including the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and the Lincoln and World War II... More
The State Plaza Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in one of DC's best locations. Guests can walk to the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Lincoln and World War II Memorials and the... More
Cosmopolitan business and leisure travellers looking to visit local attractions in the United States capital find stylish base at Marriott Washington DC. This Washington DC hotel offer guests close... More
Bringing together the modern concepts of customer service and hospitality, Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown welcomes you to its an artful sanctuary within the bustling activity of the... More
Whether you come to Washington for business or pleasure, this hotel offers a friendly atmosphere and makes your stay a pleasant one. GeneralThe hotel comprises 10 well-equipped conference rooms... More