Reflecting Pool hotels
The Reflecting Pool at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. is the instantly recognisable rectangular pool that can either highlight the memorial or Washington Monument as a backdrop, depending on your vantage point. Often times the Reflecting Pool is the iconic image that comes to mind, second only to the White House itself, when thinking of Washington, D.C. With beautiful landscaping and tree-lined walking trails around the pool, it is the perfect place to stop for a leisurely stroll or even a picnic lunch during a visit to the city.
- For a serene escape from the bustling crowds of Washington, D.C., visit the National Mall, mere blocks from the Reflecting Pool, a large and open park with beautiful gardens and walking trails.
- Take in a live show at the John F. Kennedy Centre for the Performing Arts, less than half a mile from the Reflecting Pool.
- Create your own souvenirs of Washington, D.C. whilst getting a unique perspective of the city by learning how to take impressive pictures on the Washington Photo Safari tour.
The Reflecting Pool is easily reached by all major modes of public transportation in Washington, D.C. Similarly, any of the city’s three airports offer direct taxi service to the pool. Many international travellers will fly in to the Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. Multiple metro lines serve the area surrounding the Reflecting Pool from various neighbouring areas of Washington, D.C. Visitors opting to hire a car during their stay will find there is ample parking near the National Mall and all of the surrounding monuments. Once in the heart of the city, it is also quite easy to get around on bicycle.
State Plaza Hotel offers comfortable accommodations in one of DC's best locations. Guests can walk to the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Lincoln and World War II Memorials and the... More
uncomfortable and dangerous
Hotel Lombardy Washington DC offers lavish accommodations just steps from DC's most popular attractions including the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and the Lincoln and World War II... More
Club Quarters Washington offers business travellers affordable accommodations near the best attractions in the nation's capital. The hotel is less than three kilometres from the National Mall and... More
Featuring luxurious Art Deco-inspired accommodations situated just a block away from Lafayette Square, Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers in... More
With contemporary spaces ideally set close to must-visit city attractions, Hyatt Place Washington DC/White House makes for a strategic starting point for travellers exploring the vibrant capital of... More
Nice location but bad service
Offering a favourable location and relaxing atmosphere, this shining jewel is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Washington. GeneralThe property comprises 16 state-of-the-art... More
The Hay-Adams is a luxurious haven offering a fusion of sophisticated elegance and state-of-the-art facilities in a favourable downtown Washington DC location. Aside from marvelling at the iconic... More
Cosmopolitan business and leisure travellers looking to visit local attractions in the United States capital find stylish base at JW Marriott Washington, DC. This Washington DC hotel offer guests... More
815 14th Street N.W. Map
Complimentary wired and Wi-Fi Internet Access
Bringing together the modern concepts of customer service and hospitality, Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown welcomes you to its an artful sanctuary within the bustling activity of the... More
Refine your search
- Constitution Gardens hotels
- District of Columbia War Memorial hotels
- National World War II Memorial hotels
- National Academy of Sciences hotels
- Korean War Memorial hotels
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial hotels
- Art Museum of The Americas hotels
- West Potomac Park hotels
- Lincoln Memorial hotels
- Franklin D Roosevelt Memorial hotels
- Department of State hotels
- Washington Monument hotels