Reflecting Pool hotels
The Reflecting Pool at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. is the instantly recognisable rectangular pool that can either highlight the memorial or Washington Monument as a backdrop, depending on your vantage point. Often times the Reflecting Pool is the iconic image that comes to mind, second only to the White House itself, when thinking of Washington, D.C. With beautiful landscaping and tree-lined walking trails around the pool, it is the perfect place to stop for a leisurely stroll or even a picnic lunch during a visit to the city.
- For a serene escape from the bustling crowds of Washington, D.C., visit the National Mall, mere blocks from the Reflecting Pool, a large and open park with beautiful gardens and walking trails.
- Take in a live show at the John F. Kennedy Centre for the Performing Arts, less than half a mile from the Reflecting Pool.
- Create your own souvenirs of Washington, D.C. whilst getting a unique perspective of the city by learning how to take impressive pictures on the Washington Photo Safari tour.
The Reflecting Pool is easily reached by all major modes of public transportation in Washington, D.C. Similarly, any of the city’s three airports offer direct taxi service to the pool. Many international travellers will fly in to the Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. Multiple metro lines serve the area surrounding the Reflecting Pool from various neighbouring areas of Washington, D.C. Visitors opting to hire a car during their stay will find there is ample parking near the National Mall and all of the surrounding monuments. Once in the heart of the city, it is also quite easy to get around on bicycle.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
302 hotels near Reflecting Pool
Cosmopolitan business and leisure travellers looking to visit local attractions in the United States capital find stylish base at Marriott Washington DC. This Washington DC hotel offer guests close... More
Featuring comfortable units and innovative facilities, Courtyard Washington DC Foggy Bottom Hotel makes for a convenient base while visiting the US capital. This value-for-money hotel in Foggy... More
Featuring luxurious Art Deco-inspired accommodations situated just a block away from Lafayette Square, Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC makes for an ideal base for discerning travellers in... More
Club Quarters Washington offers business travellers affordable accommodations near the best attractions in the nation's capital. The hotel is less than three kilometres from the National Mall and... More
The Hyatt Place is a 14-story building with 3 levels of parking and 11 guest room floors. There are 164 guestrooms that overlook downtown Washington D.C. The hotel is with in half of a mile from... More
Whether you''''re in town to sightsee or to do business, count on the Hampton Inn Washington, D.C. hotel to offer a comfortable base in the heart of the action. Centrally located off H Street, our... More
Featuring classic elegance, luxurious accommodation and an unsurpassed service, W Washington D.C. makes guests enjoy all the privileges for an unforgettable stay. GeneralW Washington D.C. features... More
Offering superior service, excellent facilities and unlimited comfort combined perfectly with world-class hospitality, The George Washington University Inn welcomes travellers for a memorable... More
Whether you come to Washington for business or pleasure, this hotel offers a friendly atmosphere and makes your stay a pleasant one. GeneralThe hotel comprises 10 well-equipped conference rooms... More